Page 522 of 944 FirstFirst ... 422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    question.... how do you pronounce Beheeyem?

is it Bee-he-EYE-em?
    or Buh-he-em?
    It's a phonetic spelling of "BEM", so Bee-hee-yem is the logical pronunciation.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I assume the Battle Subway is the fastest(only?) way to get BP in the game. Which do you guys do for "farming" BP? I've been doing multi battles with the NPC teammate going full attack while I use a Hydreigon(casual in-game team) with an Electivire(EV trained). I find myself struggling on the 21st fight, rarely actually winning. What do you guys use for the "perfect" win? And if this isn't the fastest(or only) way to get BP, any suggestions?
    Current Black team:

Looking for people to have fun battles with. Also willing to help out someone who needs a pokemon exclusive to my game. Feel free to PM me.

FC: 5200 1719 4270

Hi is a Timid Starmie 6HP/252Sp.Atk/252spd OK?

Also, is Golurk a strong pokemon?
    Last edited by PIKA PIKA PI; 3rd May 2011 at 4:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PIKA PIKA PI View Post

Ya that looks good. What moves???

My OU Party
    Pokemon Trainer threw a Haxball
    I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A 3DS
    Ioliolk-user bar Zekerom-pokeball Gladeshadow-team pose TheDarkDragons-fusion Pokegirlforever- Walking pokemon
    Big thanks to all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Deesturbed View Post
    I assume the Battle Subway is the fastest(only?) way to get BP in the game. Which do you guys do for "farming" BP? I've been doing multi battles with the NPC teammate going full attack while I use a Hydreigon(casual in-game team) with an Electivire(EV trained). I find myself struggling on the 21st fight, rarely actually winning. What do you guys use for the "perfect" win? And if this isn't the fastest(or only) way to get BP, any suggestions?
    I assume you're playing on the regular Multi line? You'll gain BP faster by playing on the Super lines as the amount of BP you get increases with every 7 consecutive battles you win.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by PIKA PIKA PI View Post

I personally owned a Golurk and it was actually one of my weaker teammates. I'm not sure if it was because of its moves, or its nature, or its ability, but it was not that good for me

This was in the Legendary Discussion thread; does using Soak on a non Bug/Water Pokemon improve the catch rate for a Net Ball?

^Yes it does because it makes the Pokemon water type which allows the net ball to have its bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Toge Tamer View Post
    This was in the Legendary Discussion thread; does using Soak on a non Bug/Water Pokemon improve the catch rate for a Net Ball?
    Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    ^Yes it does because it makes the Pokemon water type which allows the net ball to have its bonus
    That's a clever trick...
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    That's a clever trick...
    It is but it's not that useful seeing how most legendaries are either in caves or outside, where you can make it dark, so Dusk Balls will be more effective most of the times

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    I assume you're playing on the regular Multi line? You'll gain BP faster by playing on the Super lines as the amount of BP you get increases with every 7 consecutive battles you win.
    Hmm I did read something about that, but I get completely rolled in Super. Lol.

Would going completely defensive(Well, using something like a bliss with perfect HP/SPA Ivs and EV'd in the same with leftovers that also inflicts status) while having a completely offensive partner help at all? Currently my strategy has been to have both of us go full on attack, but if we don't 1 hit them, we're dead.
    Last edited by Deesturbed; 3rd May 2011 at 8:05 PM.
    Current Black team:

Looking for people to have fun battles with. Also willing to help out someone who needs a pokemon exclusive to my game. Feel free to PM me.

Hmm I did read something about that, but I get completely rolled in Super. Lol.

Would going completely defensive(Well, using something like a bliss with perfect HP/SPA Ivs and EV'd in the same with leftovers that also inflicts status) while having a completely offensive partner help at all? Currently my strategy has been to have both of us go full on attack, but if we don't 1 hit them, we're dead.
    Usually full-on offense works quite well for me. I used a Sandstorm team and managed to get to and beat Ingo in Super Singles. I would suggest trying an offensive strategy again but perhaps changing some members of your team.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Usually full-on offense works quite well for me. I used a Sandstorm team and managed to get to and beat Ingo in Super Singles. I would suggest trying an offensive strategy again but perhaps changing some members of your team.
    Hmm I would have to create a sandstorm team from scratch, but it's a good idea. I may do this. At the moment I've been playing around with a few sweepers I have:

Life orb Gengar with max spa, expert belt electivire with max attack among my "best" 2. I might just go ahead and do Singles to unlock Super Singles if people think that would be the better option. Is it at all viable to just set up SR then hop over to Skarm for 3x spikes and mass Whirlwind away? Would/could that actually work against the AI? Lol.
    Current Black team:

Hmm I would have to create a sandstorm team from scratch, but it's a good idea. I may do this. At the moment I've been playing around with a few sweepers I have:

Life orb Gengar with max spa, expert belt electivire with max attack among my "best" 2. I might just go ahead and do Singles to unlock Super Singles if people think that would be the better option. Is it at all viable to just set up SR then hop over to Skarm for 3x spikes and mass Whirlwind away? Would/could that actually work against the AI? Lol.
    I can't say for sure how well it would work, although since Whirlwind has negative priority you'll need to watch out for the usual crits and random hax that can happen always happens.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

I have 2 questions. First is there a person who tells you how happy your pokemon is and if so where is he/she and second where is the move deleter?

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I have 2 questions. First is there a person who tells you how happy your pokemon is and if so where is he/she and second where is the move deleter?
    The Happiness Checker is in Nacrene City and the Move Deleter is in Mistralton City.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/useful.shtml
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

The Happiness Checker is in Nacrene City and the Move Deleter is in Mistralton City.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/useful.shtml
    Thanks. I'm in Necrene city now so that helps alot =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Working a my Wifi Doubles team. So far I have two solid ones planned, though I had to consult online sources to make my Magnezone more efficient. I had no idea Explosion lost so much powerful when I imported it from Platinum.

Just a question, but earlier my friend and I went into the Entralink and completed some missions, and I obtained the EXP points 2 pass power from my entree, except I don't know how to activate it.... Could someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Just a question, but earlier my friend and I went into the Entralink and completed some missions, and I obtained the EXP points 2 pass power from my entree, except I don't know how to activate it.... Could someone help me?
    If your friend gave it to you, then it automatically activated. I'm pretty sure if you bought it from the Tree itself, it's still automatically activated.
    Current Black team:

If I have a Pokemon in a different language, and that Pokemon's name in that language is the same as in my language, can I still use it for Masuda Methoding?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    If I have a Pokemon in a different language, and that Pokemon's name in that language is the same as in my language, can I still use it for Masuda Methoding?
    It's not the name that matters, it's where the physical game with the Pokemon on it came from. Otherwise you could just enter some Japanese characters when nicknaming your Pokemon and it would work for the Masuda Method (which it obviously doesn't, BTW)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Where/how do you get the DW Eveelutions event?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Yang_Wolf View Post
    Where/how do you get the DW Eveelutions event?
    Go onto the Global Link website, and there should be an ad taking you to a game. Play the game and collect the most symbols for the type of Eeveelution you want. Beat the game, and the one whose symbol you collected the most will be the one that you get.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

How do I get all the special powers on the entralink that are stated herE:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/entralinkpower.shtml

EDIT: I figured it out and for the people wondering you just have to keep doing missions on another person's game to keep unlocking the powers.
    Last edited by Shinepoke; 4th May 2011 at 1:05 AM.
    It's Brain Never Gets a Chance to Grow? Doesn't matter with it's Powerful Skull.

#409 Rampardos {}--
    OT: Akram-- ID: 21461
    Fossilized in Nacrene City
    Nature: Jolly~Ability: Mold Breaker
    Hidden Power: Dark 70
    Ivs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
    Evs: 4/252/0/0/0/252

Page 522 of 944 FirstFirst ... 422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast