Page 523 of 943 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523524525526527533573623 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 23570

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Is there no way to fight someone with a 6v6 with level 50s? It seems that I can either choose to do open level, which really blows for competitive battling, or flat rules which only allows 3 Pokemon.

Is there any way around this?
    Current Black team:

Looking for people to have fun battles with. Also willing to help out someone who needs a pokemon exclusive to my game. Feel free to PM me.

FC: 5200 1719 4270

Quote Originally Posted by Deesturbed View Post
    Is there no way to fight someone with a 6v6 with level 50s? It seems that I can either choose to do open level, which really blows for competitive battling, or flat rules which only allows 3 Pokemon.

Is there any way around this?
    No, Game Freak removed the option for some, stupid reason.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    No, Game Freak removed the option for some, stupid reason.
    So people just level their guys up to level 100 for battling now? :|

That's very time consuming.
    Current Black team:

Looking for people to have fun battles with. Also willing to help out someone who needs a pokemon exclusive to my game. Feel free to PM me.

FC: 5200 1719 4270

Quote Originally Posted by Deesturbed View Post
    So people just level their guys up to level 100 for battling now? :|

That's very time consuming.
    It's not that bad in this game. The Elite 4 rematch teams are very high level, and you automatically get a Lucky Egg in this game, so continuously re-battling the E4 should actually get you up to Level 100 very quickly.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

When creating an account to befriend an eeveelution, what's the difference between the username and the screen name?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    When creating an account to befriend an eeveelution, what's the difference between the username and the screen name?
    Your username is the name you use to log on to your account, while your screen name is what other people see if you ever interact with them using your account.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Thank you.

My White Forest has been completely empty ever since I reached it last weekend. No giant trees, no grass... it was just fine on my old file. All I see is a building, a Pokemon center, small trees, and two NPCs.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    My White Forest has been completely empty ever since I reached it last weekend. No giant trees, no grass... it was just fine on my old file. All I see is a building, a Pokemon center, small trees, and two NPCs.
    Your White Forest will slowly start losing grass and trees if you don't visit it every day. To restore it back to normal, you have to go into Entralink and go to someone else's Black City and talk to people to get them to come to your game.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Your White Forest will slowly start losing grass and trees if you don't visit it every day. To restore it back to normal, you have to go into Entralink and go to someone else's Black City and talk to people to get them to come to your game.
    Well that sucks . My White Forest was empty as soon as I reached it for the first time and has stayed that way since. And nobody I know IRL actually plays Pokemon, so looks like my White Forest is going to be completely useless :/.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I've kinda been wondering about this. So you talk to them, they come to your game, and then they're gone from the other game? Is it a trade-off, or do they just show up in both games?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Well that sucks . My White Forest was empty as soon as I reached it for the first time and has stayed that way since. And nobody I know IRL actually plays Pokemon, so looks like my White Forest is going to be completely useless :/.
    It's a really stupid idea if you ask me. The game takes it way too for granted that their players are close with other people who have the games, and the opposite one to be even more specific.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Go onto the Global Link website, and there should be an ad taking you to a game. Play the game and collect the most symbols for the type of Eeveelution you want. Beat the game, and the one whose symbol you collected the most will be the one that you get.
    Thanks. ^^
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]

How do you know if you have gotten the eeveelution from the event?

You haven't yet been able to actually transfer it to your game, so as of now you just know if it said that you got the Eeveelution once you beat the game you had to play.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

How do you know if you have gotten the eeveelution from the event?
    I believe it says something like you've obtained _____. *from what i remembered*
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

I beat the game, but now kinda nervous that even though I clicked yes I was sure twice, it didn't save it.

If I play through again, at the end will it say I already chose espeon?

I beat the game, but now kinda nervous that even though I clicked yes I was sure twice, it didn't save it.

If I play through again, at the end will it say I already chose espeon?
    I was a little unsure about that as well, but if you play it again I believe that means you'll have to try and get it again....
    I also tried to look on my profile page to see where my espeon was, but couldn't find it
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

I don't think there's an actual place where you shows you which Pokemon you have. However, I still think you have it. This happened to me too, and I also got worried that I had lost my Flareon. But, I think they just don't have a certain section to remind you of it, so they're just waiting for time when you'll be able to transfer it into your game.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I started playing the game again, but haven't beaten it a second time. Wondering if I do, will it say I already chose espeon.

Has anyone else beaten the game again after selecting an eeveelution already?

I started playing the game again, but haven't beaten it a second time. Wondering if I do, will it say I already chose espeon.

Has anyone else beaten the game again after selecting an eeveelution already?
    I have. It just said something like "Congratulations, you beat your high score." >_<

Ok, so I'll try beating it again and see if it tells me that.

Is there any way to tell a Pokemon's nationality of origin, besides the Pokedex or the Pokemon's name?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Is there any way to tell a Pokemon's nationality of origin, besides the Pokedex or the Pokemon's name?
    the usuall (meaning its not a hack) would be (if from gen 3) apparently travled through a long period of time.

Gen 4 would just say the region it was from

Gen 3> Apparently Traveled Through A Long Period Of Time

Gen 4> Johto, Sinnoh, Kanto
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Sorry, I don't think there's anything on their profile that actually indicates that. I guess you just have to know. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Current Black 2 Team:

Page 523 of 943 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523524525526527533573623 ... LastLast