Page 883 of 944 FirstFirst ... 783833873879880881882883884885886887893933 ... LastLast
Results 22,051 to 22,075 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Ok, i didn´t know that the nature of ditto would help a lot, thanks again. I already send you an invitation friend
    :::Green Solutions!:::

In regards to the Dream World, is there a lower chance of obtaining the desirable female Pokemon than normal? I have problems avoiding Dream World errors, and 6/7 of the Pokemon thus far I've actually managed to befriend have been male. Just a spot of bad luck? XD

Quote Originally Posted by leafpower View Post
    Ok, i didn´t know that the nature of ditto would help a lot, thanks again. I already send you an invitation friend
    Anytime! I accepted your friend request and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! People who do a lot of breeding often try to catch a Ditto of every nature so that they can breed more efficiently. If you want to do this, you can somewhat control the nature of the Ditto that you catch by putting a Synchronizer at the front of your team. A Pokemon with Synchronize, such as Abra, Umbreon, Elygem, or Espeon, when sent out at the beginning of a battle, will give you a 50% chance of "passing on" its nature to the Pokemon you are trying to catch. That's how people catch shiny legendaries (or regular legendaries) with a specific nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigs View Post
    In regards to the Dream World, is there a lower chance of obtaining the desirable female Pokemon than normal? I have problems avoiding Dream World errors, and 6/7 of the Pokemon thus far I've actually managed to befriend have been male. Just a spot of bad luck? XD
    What kind of Dream World errors are you having? In the Dream World, every Pokemon you encounter has an 87.5% chance of being male and a 12.5% chance of being female. This is because females can pass on their nature via breeding, and Nintendo apparently wants to make us work to get the females. There is also a Dream World Discussion Thread if you have any more Dream World-specific questions.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    What kind of Dream World errors are you having? In the Dream World, every Pokemon you encounter has an 87.5% chance of being male and a 12.5% chance of being female. This is because females can pass on their nature via breeding, and Nintendo apparently wants to make us work to get the females. There is also a Dream World Discussion Thread if you have any more Dream World-specific questions.
    Thanks for the link and answer. In regards to errors I get a lot of "processing" errors and unexplained "unexpected" errors I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigs View Post
    Thanks for the link and answer. In regards to errors I get a lot of "processing" errors and unexplained "unexpected" errors I believe.
    What browser are you using? You could try updating Flash as well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    What browser are you using? You could try updating Flash as well.
    Firefox. Thanks heaps though, after a few hiccups I've updated my browser flash player now. Hopefully the Dream World shall run smoother for me in the future D:

Is it possible to do the current international promotion using a Japanese event Zekrom or Reshiram?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Is it possible to do the current international promotion using a Japanese event Zekrom or Reshiram?
    I don't think so.

Hello, do you know if there is a way to pass the ability from one of the parents to the offspring?? i know the nature can be passed holding an ever stone

Quote Originally Posted by leafpower View Post
    Hello, do you know if there is a way to pass the ability from one of the parents to the offspring?? i know the nature can be passed holding an ever stone
    You cannot pass an ability to Pokemon that cannot have it, the offspring can only have the ability they can have normally. And even then if the offspring can get two different abilities, it's still random regarding which one it will get, not even the mother's ability can influence that, unless the mother has DW ability.

And even if the mother has DW ability, and the breeding partner is not a Ditto, the chance that the DW ability will be passed on to the offspring is just "high", not 100%.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

hello to you all, i wanna know if there is a way to determine the type of a hidden power, or it´s just randomly? guess we want a chandelure with ice as its hidden power... what would be the best solution to get it?

the hidden power is determined by a pokemons IVs. You can talk to the guy in the pokecenter in Mistralton. He tells you the hidden power type of your pokemon.
    best way to get it would have to be RNG abuse, but if you dont want t o learn how / feel its cheating, then you'll just have to catch or hatch a bunch of litwick until you find the one you want
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Breeding would also be a good way too. Then you can also get egg moves if you need 'em.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quick Question how high are the battle subway pokemon's IVs?

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxguy View Post
    Quick Question how high are the battle subway pokemon's IVs?
    That generally depends on far in you've got, however for the first seven (maybe fourteen) the IVs are pretty bad. For the next two sets, they're improved to being decent, then after that I seem to recall that they're perfect.

where can I sketch shell smash? I'm trying to train a baton pass smeargle.

Quote Originally Posted by StarEmeraldSwampert View Post
    I use the triple battles in opelucid for sketching. I put a Smeargle holding lagging tail + a pokemon with the move i want to sketch in my team. they just have to be around level 30 or 40 so they dont get OHKOd
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

i use the double grass on route 3 under the daycare. All pokemon are lvl 10-12 so you really dont have to worry about getting beat up (but it can be a bit of trouble to not kill them both before you sketch)
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Hey everybody. I just caught Cobalion and was wondering what would be the best way to train it. I haven't done anything with it yet, so here is its nature and stats:

Cobalion Lv. 42
    Nature: Impish, Sturdy Body
    Attack: 86
    Defense: 137
    Sp. Atk: 81
    Sp. Def: 65
    Speed: 97

I have all the power braces (power belt, power band...etc.), so I'm good there. However, I wish to make Cobalion the best it can be, so can somebody give me some advice? Thanks.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    Hey everybody. I just caught Cobalion and was wondering what would be the best way to train it. I haven't done anything with it yet, so here is its nature and stats:

Cobalion Lv. 42
    Nature: Impish, Sturdy Body
    Attack: 86
    Defense: 137
    Sp. Atk: 81
    Sp. Def: 65
    Speed: 97

I have all the power braces (power belt, power band...etc.), so I'm good there. However, I wish to make Cobalion the best it can be, so can somebody give me some advice? Thanks.
    Impish isn't the worst nature that Cobalion can have, but since it's lowering your Special Attack, make sure that you train Cobalion as a physical attacker and not as a special attacker. There are several things you can do with Cobalion, but it really depends on if you're planning on using it for competitive battling or in-game, and what you need it to do. In-game, as well as competitively, I think it functions best as an attacker. I'd put EVs in Attack and Speed, or in Attack and Defense. If you want to use it as a wall for some reason, put your EVs in Defense and HP. I would teach it Swords Dance, Close Combat/Sacred Sword (if you don't want the stat reduction from CC), Iron Head, and Stone Edge. Unfortunately, Cobalion doesn't have much to boast in the way of move diversity. You could also teach it Substitute or Taunt if you don't want so many damaging attacks.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Thumbs up Almost there...

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    i use the double grass on route 3 under the daycare. All pokemon are lvl 10-12 so you really dont have to worry about getting beat up (but it can be a bit of trouble to not kill them both before you sketch)
    Hmm...that worked for every move except Baton pass. How should I sketch that?

Hmm...that worked for every move except Baton pass. How should I sketch that?
    battle having only smeargle and the baton pass user in your team, the baton pass will fail and you can sketch it.
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Hello, i wonder if i evolve my pokemon with a stone at an earlier level like 21, would affect its ev´s, i mean, it wont be strong enough or something

It won't have any affect on its EVs.

Hey I'm training a bug type team (don't comment) i have forretress for traps and wall, escalavier for brute force, armaldo to kill fires, shuckle for it's incredible defence

Any pointers for my next choice

Name: Wobby
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Buzzy

Name: Sombrero
    Adopt one yourself!@Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Houdini

Page 883 of 944 FirstFirst ... 783833873879880881882883884885886887893933 ... LastLast