Page 921 of 944 FirstFirst ... 821871911917918919920921922923924925931 ... LastLast
Results 23,001 to 23,025 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Thanks for all the help!
    I can get UT,UT, I can Egg move bread, I can iv and ev train, can get almost any Pokemon. Don't like hamcked, cloned, or RNGed Pokemon. My Pokemon are all legit. Can almost get any item. Would trade for , Genesect and any shiny Pokemon that is legit.

Can only trade in 5th and 6th gen.

Can now give pokerus in 6th gen only

Hey guys!
    I'm Portuguese and I live in Portugal. My DSi and 3DS were bought in Portugal as well. Will I have any problem if I order a white 2 game from the UK? Like, how different would it be from a Portuguese copy? Also, I use the Global Link a lot and go to Dream World. Would I be able to register that game?
    It's 'cause I've been searching in many many shops here and sadly I can't find White 2 (nor Black 2).

I think it's a silly question really, because I've bought a game from the UK once and it worked perfectly. Also bought a French game recently (HeartGold) and it works fine too. Also played a Spanish Mystery Dungeon. I'm just asking 'cause I want to be sure.
    Any help would be appreciated
    SS: 3997 6690 8601
    White: 0046 2009 9581
    Black 2: 2323 4074 8742

Quote Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
    Hey guys!
    I'm Portuguese and I live in Portugal. My DSi and 3DS were bought in Portugal as well. Will I have any problem if I order a white 2 game from the UK? Like, how different would it be from a Portuguese copy? Also, I use the Global Link a lot and go to Dream World. Would I be able to register that game?
    It's 'cause I've been searching in many many shops here and sadly I can't find White 2 (nor Black 2).

I think it's a silly question really, because I've bought a game from the UK once and it worked perfectly. Also bought a French game recently (HeartGold) and it works fine too. Also played a Spanish Mystery Dungeon. I'm just asking 'cause I want to be sure.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Your systems are European, so your European games will work fine.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I hope this is the right place to ask, what is the breeding chain for me to get Iron Tail on a Furret. I have never bred for egg moves, though I know that males pass them. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rotaryraver View Post
    I hope this is the right place to ask, what is the breeding chain for me to get Iron Tail on a Furret. I have never bred for egg moves, though I know that males pass them. Thank you in advance.
    ....just use the Iron Tail move tutor on B/W 2.

If you still want to do it via breeding, you can use a male Smeargle that has Sketched Iron Tail. Or get a Tauros from DW that knows Iron Tail.

Another way, is to get a male Aron/Lairon/Aggron (which learns Iron Tail via level-up) and breed it with a female Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior, until you get a male Rhyhorn with Iron Tail. Then, breed the male Rhyhorn with a female Sentret/Furret.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ....just use the Iron Tail move tutor on B/W 2.

If you still want to do it via breeding, you can use a male Smeargle that has Sketched Iron Tail. Or get a Tauros from DW that knows Iron Tail.

Another way, is to get a male Aron/Lairon/Aggron (which learns Iron Tail via level-up) and breed it with a female Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior, until you get a male Rhyhorn with Iron Tail. Then, breed the male Rhyhorn with a female Sentret/Furret.
    Thank you very much for the response. I hate collecting shard for the move tutor and I already have a back log of moves to teach that way, plus I wanted to breed it at level 1 and try to beat White 2 with an all normal type team.

Is there any information about leveling up join avenue without internet? I am unable to connect my ds to the internet My router uses a different encryption method that isn't supported . It's really.. really slow to level.

Right now I only get 3 visitors per day and am still level 2 join avenue and 1 level 2 shop. . I also have two raffle shops, a dojo (it's lvl 2), berry store, market, and haircut store.

If I defeat black kyurem will he return at the end of the game after I beat the elite 4? I really can't be bothered catching him right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    If I defeat black kyurem will he return at the end of the game after I beat the elite 4? I really can't be bothered catching him right now...
    After defeating the Elite 4, you can go to Victory Road to have access to N's Castle, where Zoroark was blocking. Go there and battle N with his Zekrom, then you'll get Dark Stone from N. Take the Dark Stone and go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom. Once Zekrom was captured, you then can go to Giant Chasm. Catch Kyurem, then it'll leave the DNA Link behind, so you can change Kyurem's form.

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

You probably want to ask that in the right help thread, but you can't catch it at that point in the game regardless.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 1st November 2012 at 6:05 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Because the DNA Link blocks it to be captured Ghetsis.

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

OK thanks. I intend to RNG every one of these critters but I haven't found anyone willing to help me transfer the necessary mons yet to be able to do it...

Can you help me pick a move set for the following three Pokemon? I need to clear the Elite Four and the Champion using only these three:

Munna
    Deino
    Watchog

I just had a quick question about Pass Powers (I used the Entralink for the first time today). Once they are unlocked, can you use them an unlimited number of times, provided you have the appropriate number of Pass Orbs?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I just had a quick question about Pass Powers (I used the Entralink for the first time today). Once they are unlocked, can you use them an unlimited number of times, provided you have the appropriate number of Pass Orbs?
    You can keep buying more if that is what you're asking

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You can keep buying more if that is what you're asking
    Yes, that was basically my question. I just spent a while building up my Entralink tree today, and was hoping the new Pass Powers I got were not going to each be one-shot deals.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

I feel that this is an opinionized question, but still; Is it smart to keep a Pidove/Tranquil/Unefezant in your main party? Or should I replace it with Zekrom/another Pokemon?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Zekrom is a better replacement for Unfezant. Its moves are more powerful and you can teach it Fly

I think the best flyer for later in game is Volcarona. His ability flame body halves the egg steps, and allows you to have 5 eggs in your team
    If you got some hatched, you can just fly away to Nimbasa to check their Stats in the trainbattlestuffthing..

But yeah as stated above, Zekrom is good for an in-game storyline pokemon.
    can learn alot of HM's and is strong.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

This isn't a big deal, but I was just wondering how Unity Tower keeps track of all the people you traded with. I know that my white version has a mix of people I've traded with through the WFC & the GTS, though it doesn't have all of them

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    I feel that this is an opinionized question, but still; Is it smart to keep a Pidove/Tranquil/Unefezant in your main party? Or should I replace it with Zekrom/another Pokemon?
    almost ANYTHING is better than Pidove line. So no, keeping it in the party is NOT a smart thing to do. Replace it with Zekrom or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    This isn't a big deal, but I was just wondering how Unity Tower keeps track of all the people you traded with. I know that my white version has a mix of people I've traded with through the WFC & the GTS, though it doesn't have all of them
    There's a limit of 5 people per room, I think it only keeps the latest 5.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask about EV's etc with pokemon in this Gen.
    Boys who juggle pokeballs should never be trusted. HEY. DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY MAGIKARP.
    --Chiisai

Quote Originally Posted by Chiisai-Kagami♥ View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread to ask about EV's etc with pokemon in this Gen.
    There's a whole serebii page for EV's across every generation in which they appear. There also is a thread, it was just a on the second page. Here's some links:

Serebii Page:
    http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
    Serebii Thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...aining)-Thread
    Last edited by Siebold; 4th November 2012 at 8:46 PM.

One question why does everybody use krookadiles the're not even that good. now excadrill is the way to go!
    Go team excadrill digging to bedrock and beyond!!!

Quote Originally Posted by excadrill798 View Post
    One question why does everybody use krookadiles the're not even that good. now excadrill is the way to go!
    Krookidile is immune to psychic types

Page 921 of 944 FirstFirst ... 821871911917918919920921922923924925931 ... LastLast