Page 924 of 944 FirstFirst ... 824874914920921922923924925926927928934 ... LastLast
Results 23,076 to 23,100 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Hey I need help.
    I already EV train for years, in D/P I EV trained pokémon and it always worked, I did it this way:
    -Give pokérus
    -Give power item
    -Kill 60-100 pokemon
    -Give rare candy
    Done.
    But in B/W I do it the same way, but it doesn't work.
    I tried it many times with a baby deino with pokérus and a good nature and an item but it doesn't work, if I level up it just does +3.
    So is there a diffirent way of EV training in black and white?

I bred an Numel with these stats, and some questions occur.
    (My plan is using it in an trick room team)

Numel - Quiet - Simpel
    31/31/31/31/25/4

Questions:
    1. Should I keep this numel and train it? or should I continue IV breeding for one with 31 IV's in S.pdef? (Do mind that I don't do RNG so flawless isn't an option)
    2. Is a mixed Camerupt worth the effort? or should I just stick with Special attack?
    3. Whats a good EV spread for an mixed attacker or only just special attacker.

Appreciate your time and thanks,

Hey anyone know the best place to get yellow shards

Hi, I have a question about Dream World abilities. (If this isn't the right thread, let me know and I'll ask elsewhere.)

If you have a DW male Pokemon, how do you breed it so that it passes on its ability? Example: I have a DW male Beedrill with Sniper, and I would like to breed it so another Pokemon could get Sniper.
    *I have really sporadic wifi access right now.

White 2 friend code: 2109 0129 3541
    Looking for:
    DWFs I can breed:
    Other notable Pokemon I can breed: Kanto starters, many others
    I can also give Pokerus!

It's simply not possible to pass on dream world abilities using male Pokemon.

Hence why the demand for females is so much higher.

Current team headed to Nimbasa City:
    Scraggy Level 25
    Rogenrolla Level 25
    Dewott Level 25
    Simisear Level 25

What should my next 2 pokemon be?

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but is it possible to get a Landorus-T in pokemon black/white 1. I know the sprite isn't there, but could you make it's stats as if it was a Landorus-T and would the game still take it?
    My B/W friend code: 2322 9616 4155

Quote Originally Posted by AJ34 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but is it possible to get a Landorus-T in pokemon black/white 1. I know the sprite isn't there, but could you make it's stats as if it was a Landorus-T and would the game still take it?
    No, it is not possible.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

IIRC the game doesn't even let you trade Therian Formes away.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    IIRC the game doesn't even let you trade Therian Formes away.
    It doesn't. It either reverts them back to their normal forme, or just won't let them be traded (can't remember which).

I just had two questions about some things that recently came up while I was doing GTS Negotiations. Thank you in advance for any assistance that can be provided.

First, is it possible for any Pokemon in a Dream Ball to be shiny? I have been seeing a lot of them lately, but seem to recall there being a lock on Pokemon coming from Entree Forest (I am not sure about Dream Radar, though).

Second, last night I was offered a shiny Sandile with an HM02 attached. How is that even possible? I thought Hidden Machines have never been hold items?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Pretty sure you can attach any item to a Pokemon via hacking. Which is probably why it was shiny, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Pretty sure you can attach any item to a Pokemon via hacking. Which is probably why it was shiny, too.
    Okay, thanks for the clarification. I figured I didn't want something subjected to that much hacking in my game, so I disconnected immediately.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Puffankel View Post
    Current team headed to Nimbasa City:
    Scraggy Level 25
    Rogenrolla Level 25
    Dewott Level 25
    Simisear Level 25

What should my next 2 pokemon be?
    i see gothitelle and maybe cryogonal.

I turned on Pokemon black and white on and the game said it was winter but it looked like autunm please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebjay View Post
    I turned on Pokemon black and white on and the game said it was winter but it looked like autunm please help.
    Try entering and leaving a building

Hello. I have a question I like to ask of you. If I got the pokemon such as Vulpix who soon to become a Ninetales with Drought ability,and it has the nature Timid. And I was planning to EV train for its 252 HP/124 DEF/ 132 Speed. But what if the judge stat says that it has the decent overall, and its ATK is "very good" which describes it characteristics such as "Likes to thrash about", what should I do? Its hard to get a pokemon who have the right nature,and has the outstanding overall.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Hello. I have a question I like to ask of you. If I got the pokemon such as Vulpix who soon to become a Ninetales with Drought ability,and it has the nature Timid. And I was planning to EV train for its 252 HP/124 DEF/ 132 Speed. But what if the judge stat says that it has the decent overall, and its ATK is "very good" which describes it characteristics such as "Likes to thrash about", what should I do? Its hard to get a pokemon who have the right nature,and has the outstanding overall.
    If it's for competitive battling I'd breed for better IVs. You can attach an everstone to your timid vulpix, and its babies will have a better chance at having the right nature
    If it's for in-game use IVs don't matter as much and you could just go with what you have
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    If it's for competitive battling I'd breed for better IVs. You can attach an everstone to your timid vulpix, and its babies will have a better chance at having the right nature
    If it's for in-game use IVs don't matter as much and you could just go with what you have
    Actually, I was getting ready for Pokemon World Tournament in BW2. So do I have to breed a Timid Vulpix/Ninetales? If so, then what kind of pokemon should I get to breed Vulpix/Ninetales with? Even if I breed a Timid Vulpix/Ninetales with another pokemon, what if I got the wrong nature?

Why should I attach Vulpix with an everstone? Unless I'm mistaken, then Vulpix won't evolve without the Fire Stone.
    Last edited by Shego; 27th December 2012 at 11:37 PM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Actually, I was getting ready for Pokemon World Tournament in BW2. So do I have to breed a Timid Vulpix/Ninetales? If so, then what kind of pokemon should I get to breed Vulpix/Ninetales with? Even if I breed a Timid Vulpix/Ninetales with another pokemon, what if I got the wrong nature?

Why should I attach Vulpix with an everstone? Unless I'm mistaken, then Vulpix won't evolve without the Fire Stone.
    I'm not sure how important IVs are in PWT. It might not matter, but if you choose to breed a better one, tips below:

In regards to the everstone trick:
    in BW2 when breeding, if you attach an everstone to one of the parents it will pass the nature to the babies.
    in BW the chance is 50% to pass the nature to the babies.
    So if you use the timid vulpix you have to breed a new vulpix, you should make it hold an everstone while it's in the daycare. (I'm assuming it's a female vulpix)

You can breed it with anything in its egg group, but you can always look it up in the pokedex on serebii's main site to see what moves it can learn through breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I'm not sure how important IVs are in PWT. It might not matter, but if you choose to breed a better one, tips below:

In regards to the everstone trick:
    in BW2 when breeding, if you attach an everstone to one of the parents it will pass the nature to the babies.
    in BW the chance is 50% to pass the nature to the babies.
    So if you use the timid vulpix you have to breed a new vulpix, you should make it hold an everstone while it's in the daycare. (I'm assuming it's a female vulpix)

You can breed it with anything in its egg group, but you can always look it up in the pokedex on serebii's main site to see what moves it can learn through breeding.
    Ok. So I can breed it with anything but I have another question I like to ask of you. Which nature of the pokemon should I breed a timid Vulpix with? The same nature as the Timid Vulpix?

Ok. So I can breed it with anything but I have another question I like to ask of you. Which nature of the pokemon should I breed a timid Vulpix with? The same nature as the Timid Vulpix?
    It doesn't matter. The only time the nature of a parent matters to the babies is when you attach an everstone. So if you attach the everstone to the timid vulpix, the other parent can be any nature.

Only the nature of the Everstone holder is ever relevant in breeding.

Ok. Thank you so much for breeding. Attaching the pokemon with the everstone will pass its nature to the baby.

Is my White 1 obsolete? I'd like to compete in Wi-fi events as VGC Wi-fi, 2013 International, and event gifts, not to mention DW if that still goes on. I haven't played any DS in awhile and am getting back to it.

I'll never purchase B/W 2, it would bore me of the franchise. But I hope to keep an eye out for any remakes or whole new sagas of the original play format. As long as they don't get Shiny Charm in them, so any claim to fame of mine would be believed. I didn't mind language breeding for slashing down odds, it was fun!

No mystery dungeons nor ranger either, only the "Color Wheel" pokemon RPGs.
    PokeBalls are biodegradable. Don't litter.
    ~Officer Jenny

Page 924 of 944 FirstFirst ... 824874914920921922923924925926927928934 ... LastLast