Page 930 of 944 FirstFirst ... 830880920926927928929930931932933934940 ... LastLast
Results 23,226 to 23,250 of 23587

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Are you sure it has Synchronize and not Inner Focus? If it really does have Synchronize then keep trying, you're just getting unlucky.
    I heard that the legendary pokemon that are ''waiting for you''(not in the wild) cannot be caught with synchronise.Its true?
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by spyrosgost View Post
    I heard that the legendary pokemon that are ''waiting for you''(not in the wild) cannot be caught with synchronise.Its true?
    That was true for Emerald, it should work fine in B/W. The only Pokemon it wont work on are Event Pokemon, Roaming Pokemon and those you catch in Entree Forest.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That was true for Emerald, it should work fine in B/W. The only Pokemon it wont work on are Event Pokemon, Roaming Pokemon and those you catch in Entree Forest.
    ok, thank you
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

You can pick another fossil.
    Look:http://serebii.net/blackwhite/dailyevent.shtml
    ''In the Twist Mountain Cave, there is a man who will give you a fossil once a day after you have obtained the National Pokédex. These fossils are the fossils of the Kanto, Hoenn & Sinnoh Pokémon.''
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    You can pick another fossil.
    Look:http://serebii.net/blackwhite/dailyevent.shtml
    ''In the Twist Mountain Cave, there is a man who will give you a fossil once a day after you have obtained the National Pokédex. These fossils are the fossils of the Kanto, Hoenn & Sinnoh Pokémon.''
    But not the second Unova fossil.

I went to a store that was supposedly participating in the Meloetta give away in Penrith, Australia, and I didn't see any games set up. Is this done via wifi or local trade? Is it automatic or do I have to ask the shopkeepers for help?
    Black FC: 5373 0752 0865

Pokemon Black Team

There isn't really anything to "see" set up. Did you try downloading the event via the local wireless?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There isn't really anything to "see" set up. Did you try downloading the event via the local wireless?
    how is that done?

Also if I go to multiple stores, can I get meloetta multiple times?

Pokemon Black Team

No. One Meloetta per save file.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLynch View Post
    how is that done?
    via the Mystery Gift option, on the main menu (the one with load save file, new game, etc)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Thankyou. I had tried that at the first store and it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow at a different store.

Pokemon Black Team

What counts as being international? Does the pokemon have to come from a game of a different language? or does it also include pokemon which share the same language but come from different region games?

For instance when I bought Black at my local store it turned out to be a USA game whilst my Black 2 version which I've had since release is an AUS game. If I was to get a flawless ditto on Black 2 and trade it over to my other game would I be able to use it to get shinies?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    What counts as being international? Does the pokemon have to come from a game of a different language? or does it also include pokemon which share the same language but come from different region games?

For instance when I bought Black at my local store it turned out to be a USA game whilst my Black 2 version which I've had since release is an AUS game. If I was to get a flawless ditto on Black 2 and trade it over to my other game would I be able to use it to get shinies?
    It's typically safer to go with different languages to be sure when you're trading on the GTS, but if you know that your pokemon are from different countries you should be good to go. It's based on the games country code.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    It's typically safer to go with different languages to be sure when you're trading on the GTS, but if you know that your pokemon are from different countries you should be good to go. It's based on the games country code.
    By code do you mean the code underneath the title? Like this is what it says on my games:

TWL-IRBO-USA
    TWL-IREO-AUS

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    By code do you mean the code underneath the title? Like this is what it says on my games:

TWL-IRBO-USA
    TWL-IREO-AUS
    Well, I meant within the game. A North American released game will generate a pokemon and attach the games country code to it, so when it gets traded to, say, a Japanese game, it will still retain it's North American status (even after evolving. the name may change to Japanese, but the pokemon will still count as North American).
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Alright guys I need help. I have a good enough team to get through the game, but it's incomplete. I have a Sigilyph, Scrafty, and Lampent all with decent movesets and okay-ish stats, but i need to fill 3 more slots. I need grass, ground, water, and electric type pokemon to fill up these slots. For the grass type I was thinking maybe a Simisage with Toxic, Seed Bomb, Crunch, and Rock Slide. For the other 3 slots I was thinking that I might do a Seismitoad and maybe Eelektross. I'm really open to anything but before you suggest pokemon just make sure that they have decent stats. Thanks guys.

Sigilyph: Air Slash - Thunder Wave - Psybeam - Fly
    Scrafty: Brick Break - Crunch - Strength - Hi Jump Kick
    Lampent: Toxic - Flame Burst - Hex - Inferno
    (Sorry I didn't put any stats up but since that's not really what this is about I figured I didn't need to)
    - Cam
    I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    via the Mystery Gift option, on the main menu (the one with load save file, new game, etc)
    Thankyou. It worked this time.

Pokemon Black Team

HI guys first time poster, just have a question regarding the pokedex on Pokemon White.

If I get a pre generation V pokemon from trade or dreamworld and I evolve it (before beating elite four etc), will the prior evolution be added to pokedex after i beat the game and unlock the full pokedex?

Or will i have to get the prior evolution again after unlocking it?

thx in advance for any help

The Pokedex records the info of all the Pokemon you get even before you get the National Dex.

thx for the quick reply, now i can keep levelling all those pre gen V pokes i have

Default EV Training Gen IV & below @ lvl 100?

Is it possible to transfer pokemon from Gen IV games & below to Black and White and then EV train them when @ lvl 100? Or does the latter only apply to pokemon caught in Black / White?

Please help me! I'm going to start playing again and I'm taking the whole IV and EV training method seriously and need a game plan before I start. The question I pose is a crucial one that needs answered before I start my journey to become a Pokemon freakin master.

Quote Originally Posted by Aern View Post
    Is it possible to transfer pokemon from Gen IV games & below to Black and White and then EV train them when @ lvl 100? Or does the latter only apply to pokemon caught in Black / White?
    You can do it with any Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

hey guys its my first time playing the game.

im now at elite four and cant beat it !
    here is my team

throh 49
    samurot 55
    simisear 50
    rufflet 46
    leavanny 54
    umbreon 44

any suggestion as to switch pokemon that would help me ?

pokemon White

Quote Originally Posted by bingloye View Post
    hey guys its my first time playing the game.

im now at elite four and cant beat it !
    here is my team

throh 49
    samurot 55
    simisear 50
    rufflet 46
    leavanny 54
    umbreon 44

any suggestion as to switch pokemon that would help me ?

pokemon White
    You most likely need to just level up more, especially your Pokemon that are below Lv.50. Using the shaking grass on Route 10 to find Audino while using the Lucky Egg gives you quite a bit of experience. I think your Samurott is probably okay, but the others should be at the same level (Your Rufflet will evolve by then, so that will help). If you feel up to it, you might want to actually get to Lv.60 since there is a bit of a level-spike in the Post-game.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Cool thx a lot Ill try the Audino trick

So I plan on breeding my Meganium and I want to know how can I make it learn Giga Drain?

Also, I was thinking that for a posible moveset it could go like this: Toxic, Body Slam, Giga Drain (if posible) and Leaf Storm/SolarBeam

Page 930 of 944 FirstFirst ... 830880920926927928929930931932933934940 ... LastLast