Page 932 of 943 FirstFirst ... 832882922928929930931932933934935936942 ... LastLast
Results 23,276 to 23,300 of 23569

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

I just beat the E4 and I know I have to catch the legendary before moving on to defeat N. I'm wondering if its worth it to use the Master Ball to try and catch it, or should I save it and do things the old fashioned way?
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex
    Seen: 271
    Obtained:99

Quote Originally Posted by kadabrafreak890 View Post
    I just beat the E4 and I know I have to catch the legendary before moving on to defeat N. I'm wondering if its worth it to use the Master Ball to try and catch it, or should I save it and do things the old fashioned way?
    Reshiram and Zekrom have the highest capture rate of any legendary, 45, so using regular balls will be no issue.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So my next mission is to at least SEE all the Pokemon on the Unova Dex...is there a way to do that without having the other version(meaning all I'd have to do is evolve Pokes/battle all trainers)? I have Black and my brother has White, but he starts over every two weeks and gets nowhere.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex

So my next mission is to at least SEE all the Pokemon on the Unova Dex...is there a way to do that without having the other version(meaning all I'd have to do is evolve Pokes/battle all trainers)? I have Black and my brother has White, but he starts over every two weeks and gets nowhere.
    Yep. You can see all the cloud Pokemon at the house where the old lady that showed your version's cloud lives.

There is only one version exclusive Pokemon that cannot be seen in Black without trading with White, and that is Rufflet. All others can at least be seen.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Yep. You can see all the cloud Pokemon at the house where the old lady that showed your version's cloud lives.
    Don't think I can do that. I googled it and seems like the only way I can see the other cloud is by trading(unless she just doesn't want to show me right now).

Also, following up on seeing everything...is there anyway to see Zoura without trading my event Celebi over? Because I'd rather not if I don't have to...
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex

Don't think I can do that. I googled it and seems like the only way I can see the other cloud is by trading(unless she just doesn't want to show me right now).

Also, following up on seeing everything...is there anyway to see Zoura without trading my event Celebi over? Because I'd rather not if I don't have to...
    The girl that gives you Zorua will show you one

Ok I have a question. It's about the Man dressed in black who's found in the house on the lonely Island on Route 18 (The Same house where you receive the Egg for Lvl1 Larvesta), What does he want from you? He asks if you have something cool in your bag but I'm unsure what hes after. I've read many walkthroughs that mention this house and Getting the Egg but nothing about this guy and then they never mention this house in their walkthroughs again. What does he need and what do you get for it?

He'll buy Rare Bones from you for 10,000 each.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Whats a well balanced team to reg wifi with? Anyone? I wanna try something more balanced other than just my favs

I have a question, I'm IV-breeding for the first time, since I am playing Pokemon and I read Bulbapedia and Serebii about the mechanics (about passing natures, Power items (Lens et cetera) and the Stat Judge in Gear Station).

Now I am curious, how many IVs can you max out (31) by breeding? I have a male Spiritomb with 4x 31 stats and a female Spiritomb with 3x 31 stats. Is it possible to eventually get all 6 stats 31 IV?
    Gonna catch them all!

5th Generation Pokés
    Black: - - - - -
    Black v.2: - - - - -
    White: - - - - -
    White v.2: - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf DX View Post
    I have a question, I'm IV-breeding for the first time, since I am playing Pokemon and I read Bulbapedia and Serebii about the mechanics (about passing natures, Power items (Lens et cetera) and the Stat Judge in Gear Station).

Now I am curious, how many IVs can you max out (31) by breeding? I have a male Spiritomb with 4x 31 stats and a female Spiritomb with 3x 31 stats. Is it possible to eventually get all 6 stats 31 IV?
    Yes, you can max out all IVs with a 31. This is called a "perfect" Pokemon or "perfect" IVs. Perfect Dittos are high in demand for IV breeders, as you can attach a Power item to them to pass on the perfect IV of your choice. In some cases, "perfect" Pokemon don't have 31 IVs all around, but only in stats that matter - for Example, Alakazam can have 31/0/31/31/31/31 and still be considered perfect because Alakazam doesn't need its Attack stat.

Also, if I'm remembering this correctly, offspring will gain at least one, but up to three, IVs from each of its parents. The Power item allows you to control at least two of these (if each parent has one) that are passed down.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 16th May 2013 at 12:39 AM.

My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

This is sort of a silly question but if I breed a male eevee who knows wish with a female, will the baby have wish as well? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chopinumbreon View Post
    This is sort of a silly question but if I breed a male eevee who knows wish with a female, will the baby have wish as well? Thanks
    Male Eevee knows Wish with a female Eevee, yes.

IV's: 28/31/31/x/31/31
    ..Credit of this image goes to me..

Regarding the roaming legendary Tornadus, I want a good nature Tornadus either Modest or Timid so I saved the game before the Old grandma. During my hunts, I let my bro hold the ds because of urgent business when I came he saved and my Tornadus was ruin. I heard that Tornadus' nature would have changes after you defeated Elite 4. It is true? I can't decide for now. I want a true answer.
    Looking for pokerus this times
    OT:Acer
    FC White : 0433 8789 6102
    DWF:

Quote Originally Posted by Jomardai View Post
    Regarding the roaming legendary Tornadus, I want a good nature Tornadus either Modest or Timid so I saved the game before the Old grandma. During my hunts, I let my bro hold the ds because of urgent business when I came he saved and my Tornadus was ruin. I heard that Tornadus' nature would have changes after you defeated Elite 4. It is true? I can't decide for now. I want a true answer.
    You will have to KO Tornadus for anything to change. Once you KO Tornadus and beat the E$ he will respawn. However, you cannot SR this way as the game will save automatically, so if you want a new nature, you will have to keep KOing Tornadus and beating the E4.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

So I'm going to go ahead and try and catch Tornadus. I want to put it to sleep first, but the only pokemon I own with a sleep move is a level 14 or so Sewaddle. Anyway I can outspeed Tornadus with an item attached or such so I can put it to sleep, or am I just going to have to take the time to level up Sewaddle a bit?

Thanks in advance.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex

So I'm going to go ahead and try and catch Tornadus. I want to put it to sleep first, but the only pokemon I own with a sleep move is a level 14 or so Sewaddle. Anyway I can outspeed Tornadus with an item attached or such so I can put it to sleep, or am I just going to have to take the time to level up Sewaddle a bit?

Thanks in advance.
    go find a Watchog, they learn hypnosis & mean look & super fang (cuts HP to half) all by level 36...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

Guys when i am going to battle at wi fi random matchup,its take me about 10-15 minutes to find an oppenent.Doesn't it too long?Or this is the only way?
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by spyrosgost View Post
    Guys when i am going to battle at wi fi random matchup,its take me about 10-15 minutes to find an oppenent.Doesn't it too long?Or this is the only way?
    It all has to do with your network, there's nothing you can do about it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How can you befriend with Legendaries in Pokemon Dream World?
    DWF:

Okay, so in BW, the EV mechanics were changed so that EV's are calculated at the end of a battle, rather than when it levels up, making it so that you can EV train a lvl. 100. Here's my question--say I'm EV training in Attack and I get 4 ev points...I will see that change in my stats at the end of the battle regardless of whether or not I level up, correct?

And is there anyway to count EV's if you haven't been keeping track?

Thanks in advance.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex

Quote Originally Posted by Jomardai View Post
    How can you befriend with Legendaries in Pokemon Dream World?
    They are only obtainable through events

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    They are only obtainable through events
    Ohh Ok Thanks
    DWF:

Okay, so in BW, the EV mechanics were changed so that EV's are calculated at the end of a battle, rather than when it levels up, making it so that you can EV train a lvl. 100. Here's my question--say I'm EV training in Attack and I get 4 ev points...I will see that change in my stats at the end of the battle regardless of whether or not I level up, correct?

And is there anyway to count EV's if you haven't been keeping track?

Thanks in advance.
    If the Pokemon in question is Level 100 or a relatively high level then you should see the increase to its stat after gaining 4 EVs even if no Level Up, yeah.

There is no way besides keeping track. Though if you know for sure what the IVs of the Pokemon in question is you can use this to calculate EVs. Works better at higher levels, and again, one must know exact IVs.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Page 932 of 943 FirstFirst ... 832882922928929930931932933934935936942 ... LastLast