Page 82 of 944 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

so I feel like I must be retarded or something because I am getting stuck on a registration step I've not even seen anybody mention

I know it can't be mandatory to be part of Pokemon daisuki club to use global link but I can't find any way to get through this screen
    am I mistaken about this being about pokemon daisuki club?
    have I somehow gotten into the wrong registration process?

check your email, you will get one that gives you an ID number, it is that number that you use to log in.

Also, I think that we might want to make a seperate thread that has this translated info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon Jordan View Post
    I actually tried something different. I went on Internet Explorer and off of Google Chrome and I got the skin (I guess Google Chrome was glitching up or something), so now that problem's solved. But now I have another problem - getting the skin on my game. I figured all I'd need to do was select Game Sync, but when it connects to Wi-Fi, I get this message, and then I'm forced off Wi-Fi. Here's the screenshot:

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/fk5g9l.jpg[/IMG]

It says something about the Game Sync's "Energy" (I think), but what else is it talking about? Can anyone help me out here? Do I need to go somewhere to get things like the skins?
    You can only take one Pokemon out of the Dream World a day.

Which essentially means you can only change your C-Gear and Pokedex skins once a day, too, as taking a Pokemon out of the Dream World is when the skins you choose are applied.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 5th October 2010 at 3:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LV100 View Post
    ; - ; And could you translate the wifi menu too? lol.

Like the different battle options and things.

I'm desperate. :cry:
    Enter Pokemon Wi-Fi Club and go to the back monitor. There will be 5 choices and they will be as follows:

1) Voice Chat
    2) Live Caster
    3) Battle
    4) Trade
    5) Quit

If you choose option 3; Battle, then you get to choose what types of battles you are looking for. The layout looks somewhat like this by default:

1) Battle Style: Single Battle
    2) Battle Rules: No Rules
    3) Miracle Shooter: Enabled
    4) Accept
    5) See Rules
    6) Quit

By choosing option 1, Battle Style, above you will be given these options:

1.1) Single Battle
    1.2) Double Battle
    1.3) Triple Battle
    1.4) Rotation Battle
    1.5) Quit

Choosing any of them will bring you back to the previous menu. Next, pressing the 'A' button on Battle Rules will bring you to a screen similar to:

2.1) No Rules
    2.2) Flat Level (Pokemon are reduced to level 50)
    2.3) Quit

Again, choosing any of the options will bring you back to the previous menu. The next option that you can change is for the miracle shooter. Hitting 'A' on that option brings up a screen similar to:

3.1) Miracle Shooter Enabled
    3.2) Miracle Shooter Disabled
    3.3) Quit

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

I'm curious. In Hiun City, there are several people who you can show a Pokemon too, and then several options come up after that. Anyone know what they want?
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Hey guys, I'm have trouble with that screenshot about the dream world energy.
    It says that the dream world energy has run out and you have to wait a day to recharge it. I've waited 3 days and it still won't work. Is there something I missed? I have a munna and musharna in my pokebox, and I've tried game syncing on 2 different DS systems.

you couldn't have waited for three days, it has only been up for 24 hours so far.

Thanks so much Yaminokame!

So I guess there isn't a lv100 battle anymore? There went IV checks. ._.

4227-2067-0445

Quote Originally Posted by aalyphaa View Post
    you couldn't have waited for three days, it has only been up for 24 hours so far.
    I've been trying to upload since saturday. Last I checked you were always able to upload, but you couldn't do anything with the upload.

Quote Originally Posted by jtchinoy View Post
    I've been trying to upload since saturday. Last I checked you were always able to upload, but you couldn't do anything with the upload.
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't even upload anything until today. Now you can though.

Quote Originally Posted by HaruLatz View Post
    How do I raise levels in High Link? Just do stuff in another person's game? I assume this also means that I would need both Black and White to raise both Black and White levels, or do I just need another game and it doesn't matter which?
    Pretty sure you need someone with the version of the other color to max out your levels, as you seem to gain levels in the color of their version whenever you do missions, and gain levels in the color of your version whenever you complete a set of six missions.

Though I haven't actually stumbled across someone with the same version as me to clarify this or not.

I really hate to ask because I know it's in this thread somewhere, but um...For the love of me, I can't start the sign-up process for the global link. I think I just enter my email and birthday on the main screen, right?

(Maybe we need a step-by-step instruction somewhere? >w>)
    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015

The Road will always be there...

Okay, I've added registration stuff:

Spoiler:- finding game sync ID code:

When entering Global Link through http://www.pokemon-gl.com/ you will be required to sign-in using your Pokemon Daisuki Club account. Signing in/registering is at the bottom of the main screen.

Spoiler:- registering a new account:

Once logged in you have a few choices you can pick from. There will be 5 pokeballs that rotate when you click on them, they are; blue, orange, green, red and pink. Blue is the Pokemon Dream World, orange is your profile page, green is a mailing feature, red is customizing your game and pink is the Global Battle Union.

Pokemon Dream World (PDW) (Blue)
        Spoiler:

Profile Page (Orange)
        Spoiler:

Mail (Green)
        Spoiler:

Customize (Red)
        Spoiler:

Global Battle Union (GBU) (Pink)
        Spoiler:

Ongoing Campaigns
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by yaminokame; 6th October 2010 at 3:00 PM.

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't even upload anything until today. Now you can though.
    I'll try again tomorrow then. Thanks.

Need help with a good Physical moveset for Daikenki. Its got 182 attack and 179 special attack and knows Surf, Ice Beam, Slash and Revenge. It has special moves cause it used to be full special.

Quote Originally Posted by yaminokame View Post
    When entering Global Link through http://www.poemon-gl.com/ you will be required to sign-in using your Pokemon Daisuki Club account.
    Where's the "k"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerono View Post
    Need help with a good Physical moveset for Daikenki. Its got 182 attack and 179 special attack and knows Surf, Ice Beam, Slash and Revenge. It has special moves cause it used to be full special.
    You can make it Mixed, since the difference between its Atk & SAtk isn't much.

Daikenki
    ~Surf/Boiling Water
    ~Return
    ~X-Scissor/Megahorn/Ice Beam
    ~Revenge/Aqua Jet

Revenge to take advantage of its rather low Speed, or Aqua Jet for a priority move, which is nice to have on a slower Pokemon like Daikenki.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by yaminokame View Post
    Okay, maybe this can help some people navigate a little bit:

Spoiler:- finding game sync ID code:

When entering Global Link through http://www.poemon-gl.com/ you will be required to sign-in using your Pokemon Daisuki Club account. Signing in/registering is at the bottom of the main screen.

Spoiler:- registering a new account:

Once logged in you have a few choices you can pick from. There will be 5 pokeballs that rotate when you click on them, they are; blue, orange, green, red and pink. Blue is the Pokemon Dream World, orange is your profile page, green is a mailing feature, red is customizing your game and pink is the Global Battle Union.

Pokemon Dream World (PDW) (Blue)
        Spoiler:

Profile Page (Orange)
        Spoiler:

Mail (Green)
        Spoiler:

Customize (Red)
        Spoiler:

Global Battle Union (Pink)
        Spoiler:

Ongoing Campaigns
        Spoiler:
    Voting this best post on this site right now lol. I even opened it in a seperate link and put it in my bookmarks. Thank you sooooo much <3

twittertumblrlast.fm

Cheers mate

Anyone giving away free Starter/s need/want Pokabu and Mijumaru. Thanks.

Two questions:

Why is the fire/bug Pokemon interactable and level 70?

Is there a guide to help with/translate the multi battles in the subway so I can start them?

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Two questions:

Why is the fire/bug Pokemon interactable and level 70?
    Because it is?
    There's a level 70 one deep inside the Ancient Castle, accessible only after you finish the E4.

Consider it like that Rotom in D/P/Pt, not a legendary but is interactable anyway.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Is there anyone with a japanese copy of pokemon heart gold/soul silver or any of the sinnoh games that can help me transfer my pokemon to my white version?

I don't have a japanese version of any of those games and it won't let me transfer my pokemon to White version. If anyone is willing to help, i'll trade my pokemon that i want to move to my white version to your japanese copy of DPPt or HGSS and then you transfer them to your black or white version and finally trade them to my White version.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but i would really appreciate it if someone took the time to do this for me

Hm... Anyone know when is the earliest you can get the Dream Eater TM and the Fossil?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    Hm... Anyone know when is the earliest you can get the Dream Eater TM and the Fossil?
    TM 85 is only available post-Elite Four when you get more access to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams. The fossils are available after you get the third Gym badge, in the desert between Hiun City and Raimon City.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    TM 85 is only available post-Elite Four when you get more access to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams. The fossils are available after you get the third Gym badge, in the desert between Hiun City and Raimon City.
    Thank you very much.

Page 82 of 944 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast