Page 103 of 944 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

No way to send it back to a 4th gen version, sorry. It will definitively stay in your White version (well, you can still trade it to another 5th gen version)
    Last edited by Sakrey; 13th October 2010 at 8:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    Okay, since the Dream World is now active, I can't access it. I keep getting this error message
        Spoiler:- Error Message:

My shameful lack of knowledge of Hiragana and Kanji keeps me from translating it fully. Am I doing something wrong?
    I need an answer to this too. I've sent my Yorterrie to sleep, but this message prevents me from accessing the Dream World and Customization.

So I made it to the Dream World with my Umbreon that I sent a few days ago.(Seems shiny Pokemon don't appear shiny in the Dream World, just incase anyone was wondering) and I'm really confused on what I have to do in that minigame to befriend the Pokemon. I've seen Mareep, Sentret and Shinx now, but I think they left becuase I did something wrong during the minigame.. Anyone know what I have to do?
    beep boop

Quote Originally Posted by Louispierce View Post
    Is there a way to transfer my CROWN Raikou back to my Soul Silver from my White?
    No, the transfer is one-way only, sadly. Also, you may trade it to other 5th Generation games, but it won't activate the Zoroark event more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSwampert View Post
    So I made it to the Dream World with my Umbreon that I sent a few days ago.(Seems shiny Pokemon don't appear shiny in the Dream World, just incase anyone was wondering) and I'm really confused on what I have to do in that minigame to befriend the Pokemon. I've seen Mareep, Sentret and Shinx now, but I think they left becuase I did something wrong during the minigame.. Anyone know what I have to do?
    One of the minigames simply has you locate a particular Pokemon somewhere in the forest (Namely, the one you're shown at the start of the game). The other Pokemon are just there to slow you down in your search.

Does anyone know how to win the Dream World Pokemon encounter mini game where you have to choose a berry then "scoop" starry globs into a basket? Im seriously like WTF everytime and I have lost about 3 Pokemon so far from having no idea how to do it.

Does anyone know if you can get the Victini event again after resetting the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Kitten View Post
    Does anyone know if you can get the Victini event again after resetting the game?
    I don't know, but I can easily test it. How do we delete the current save file?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    One of the minigames simply has you locate a particular Pokemon somewhere in the forest (Namely, the one you're shown at the start of the game). The other Pokemon are just there to slow you down in your search.
    I realized that there was more thsan one after I made that post. I was actually talking about the one STUD mentioned. Like them, I lost 3 Pokemon. I did manage to get one Execcute, and that was from the Pelipper minigame, where you have to collect water drops and avoid lighting(damage you?) and clouds(slow you down).

Thanks anyway, had to do two of those(Air and Sea), but I took too long before I found it. :/
    beep boop

Okay, since I didn't get an answer last night about what I posted, and it fixed itself, I have a new Dream World related problem. I keep getting this message in-game(English is in place of the Katakana)"

Gamesync energy ぎれです じゅうんまで 1にち かかります

And then it disconnects me, with nothing changed at all. Despite my lack of knowledge of Hiragana, I believe this basically says that I can't sync more than 1 time a day. This leads me to my question:
    What exactly am I doing wrong? I have followed the steps posted by GameMaster0000, so logically I should be able to get on.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    Okay, since I didn't get an answer last night about what I posted, and it fixed itself, I have a new Dream World related problem. I keep getting this message in-game(English is in place of the Katakana)"

Gamesync energy ぎれです じゅうんまで 1にち かかります

And then it disconnects me, with nothing changed at all. Despite my lack of knowledge of Hiragana, I believe this basically says that I can't sync more than 1 time a day. This leads me to my question:
    What exactly am I doing wrong? I have followed the steps posted by GameMaster0000, so logically I should be able to get on.
    Did you already wake a sleeping Pokemon up recently, or change the game's clock? Those are the only reasons I can think of why you'd get that message.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSwampert View Post
    Which mini-games did you have to do upon encountering these pokémon ?
    I've encountered 2 pokémon during my little stroll:

the first one was a Farfetch'd and the mini-game to befriend him was some sort of hurdle race; I controlled a Pelipper and the goal of the mini-game was to arrive at the finish line with a certain score (and maybe a certain time; I didn't pay much attention at the pre-requisites). What I did to increase my score was to collect some blue round orbs which were scattered in the race (with some water symbol on it) and at the same time, the more I picked up, the faster my Pelipper were flying.
    Of course there were some obstacles: Firstly: clouds, which slow down your Pelipper if you go through them and secondly: yellow round orbs (with some lightning symbol on it) which stop your Pelipper, decrease its speed and made him lose some blue orbs which imply decreasing your score.
    That's it for my first mini-game.

The second mini-game started when I encountered a wild Exeggcute. The mini-game was some kind of breakout clone. Starring Wailord who's water spout subdues the role of the...how do you call this in english ? paddle ? Anyway, it's the only portion of pixels that the player can control, moving it only horizontaly. Pikachu, Piplup, Buizel and Meowth were playing the role of the balls that break the "brick" (actually they are balloons/balls in this mini-game); each of them can only break a specific type of balloons which display the same colours than its predisposed pokémon. These balloons are bring down from the sky into where the mini-game takes place by cute Drifloons. However they don't stay forever in the scene, slowly but surely they move up into the sky and if you can't break them before they've reached the edge of the mini-game limits, these are definitively lost points!
    Actually, how the mini-game is working is like:
    *Pokémon jump out of nowhere, one at the beginning of the mini-game and more will come out after some time or maybe after you reached a certain score.
    *you have to look after them, don't let them fall into the sea!
    *Drifloons will bring down some balloons
    *You have to break these balloons with the specific pokemon
    *You can do some pretty neat combo by breaking the balloons which will gives you a good amount of point to your score
    *So don't let your pokémon fall into the sea! It will break your combo!
    Ah, forgot about the goal of the mini-games
    *Don't forget that the balloons go slowly up into the sky. When there are out of the screen they are definitively lost.
    So the goal of this game is, like always, to reach a certain score to befriend the wild pokémon.

Edit: My slowness to answer will definitely kill me...
    Last edited by Sakrey; 13th October 2010 at 11:27 PM.

ok, So i can see on my Pokemon-gl page that I have recently befriended Shinx, however when I go to the high link I can't find him, do i have to connect someone else or should he just be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Domiciwah View Post
    ok, So i can see on my Pokemon-gl page that I have recently befriended Shinx, however when I go to the high link I can't find him, do i have to connect someone else or should he just be available?
    You need to wake your pokemon up by using the Game Sync again before any items or Pokemon you obtained will show up in the High Link.

Talking

You need to wake your pokemon up by using the Game Sync again before any items or Pokemon you obtained will show up in the High Link.
    How cool, I just got myself a shinx!

Did you already wake a sleeping Pokemon up recently, or change the game's clock? Those are the only reasons I can think of why you'd get that message.
    I'm not sure about the waking up part, but I know I haven't changed the clock. I may have had it put a Pokémon to sleep, and then wake it up. I'll try tomorrow and see what happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    So, I could download the Ticket but NOT start a new game right away? I've been playing White, but a friend insists that I wait for him on Black (Ugh, piggy-backers...). I want to get the Ticket on there before it ends, but knowing said friend, I may have to wait until November. If this doesn't work, can you share the Wonder Card with other people?
    Bumping this down to the bottom. I really need to know before the event ends on... Sunday, I think?

Also, where can I find a Rotation Battle on Black? I battled the girl in the East Wonder Bridge terminal, and I can't find any more! They are really fun...
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Having a bit of trouble with the Dream World. I think it might just be server issues, but I'm unsure at this point. So this morning I selected Dream World to check it out (I had already had a Pokemon asleep for a while), Makamo did some explaining (I think), and then I was left to do whatever. I could see my Pokemon in front of its house, though I was behind schedule so I didn't have time to mess around, so I closed the tab and left.

When I came home, I went back on Global Link, and selected Dream World; however, I got this error message:

It says something about access, and it has a date. Can you only visit the Dream World once a day? Or is this all just server issues?
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Aron (499 Eggs)
    Current Shiny Targets:
    Riolu (300 Eggs)

Michael/Ryuuto of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my bishie for I am the #1 Michael/Ryuuto fangirl! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon Jordan View Post
    Having a bit of trouble with the Dream World. I think it might just be server issues, but I'm unsure at this point. So this morning I selected Dream World to check it out (I had already had a Pokemon asleep for a while), Makamo did some explaining (I think), and then I was left to do whatever. I could see my Pokemon in front of its house, though I was behind schedule so I didn't have time to mess around, so I closed the tab and left.

When I came home, I went back on Global Link, and selected Dream World; however, I got this error message:

It says something about access, and it has a date. Can you only visit the Dream World once a day? Or is this all just server issues?
    It's saying you need to wait 14 hours before you can access it again, since you used up your hour of access time while you were gone.

Also, your Dream World timer is ticking as long as you're logged in, not just while you're actually using the Dream World, so be sure to log out completely if you're going to go somewhere.

Is it possible to have a Houndoom with Dark Pulse with your OT in Black/White? Apparently, there's no way a Houndoom can learn Dark Pulse in BW, so I was thinking that maybe if I transfer a Houndoom with Dark Pulse from 4th Gen, it could pass it on, but I doubt it, as Dark Pulse is no long a TM to have the TM pass down thing...
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

I'm trying to trade with someone and I keep getting the 86420 error even though neither of us have our firewall on.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

Can anybody tell me how to access the dream world from the front page of the website?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

- What purpose do the colored shards serve in these games?
    - Where do I sell items like the Comet Piece, Fragrant Mushroom, and the Ancient Items?

Hey, I was wondering, are you able to go to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams & get one of the monkeys AFTER the Sanyou Gym?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Hey, I was wondering, are you able to go to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams & get one of the monkeys AFTER the Sanyou Gym?
    I don't see why you'd have to get one before the battle against Sanyou's Gym Leaders. I don't think it's mandatory.

Page 103 of 944 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast