Page 104 of 944 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Hey, I was wondering, are you able to go to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams & get one of the monkeys AFTER the Sanyou Gym?
    I'm pretty sure you can get the monkey whenever you want.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

How do you get past the forest? This guy is blocking my way and I have no idea what he's saying.

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    Is it possible to have a Houndoom with Dark Pulse with your OT in Black/White? Apparently, there's no way a Houndoom can learn Dark Pulse in BW, so I was thinking that maybe if I transfer a Houndoom with Dark Pulse from 4th Gen, it could pass it on, but I doubt it, as Dark Pulse is no long a TM to have the TM pass down thing...
    Unfortunately, no.

If a Pokemon doesn't have it listed in its egg moves, and it isn't a TM in the fifth gen, then it can't be passed on, even if it could in the previous game.

I really need this question answered. I cant find Barujiina or baruchai in the GTS list. Has anybody else seen it on the GTS? if so, please tell me
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    I really need this question answered. I cant find Barujiina or baruchai in the GTS list. Has anybody else seen it on the GTS? if so, please tell me
    It has the distinction of being the only Isshu dex Pokemon that isn't owned by a single trainer (As far as I'm aware, at least).

Meaning if you have White, the only way to get it is with a non-GTS trade.

Wow, seriously? That's kind of...mean. Makes me want to stockpile these guys when it comes out in English and just give them away worldwide via Friend Code trades.

I have another question: If you attack a Pokémon with Volt Absorb or Motor Drive with Volt Change, are you still allowed a switch?

I have a question about Bull's Eye... I read that if for example you use earthquake against a flying type, it'll hit anyway, and what about those annoying levitators?
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    I have another question: If you attack a Pokémon with Volt Absorb or Motor Drive with Volt Change, are you still allowed a switch?
    No. It only allows a switch if you actually cause damage with it.

Thanks for answering.

The Target Mark only works on the Pok&#233;mon holding it. From what I can remember, Pok&#233;mon with Levitate won't be affected as it only affects type-based immunities.

Can a Steel-type holding a Target Mark be Poisoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Thanks for answering.

The Target Mark only works on the Pokémon holding it. From what I can remember, Pokémon with Levitate won't be affected as it only affects type-based immunities.

Can a Steel-type holding a Target Mark be Poisoned?
    What? Then why in other forums ppl said that if you give it to YOUR doryuuzu you could hit enemy skarmory using EQ? It seems that it doesn't affect your pokemon, it affects your enemy.

I don't understand this xD
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    Does anyone know how to win the Dream World Pokemon encounter mini game where you have to choose a berry then "scoop" starry globs into a basket? Im seriously like WTF everytime and I have lost about 3 Pokemon so far from having no idea how to do it.
    REPOSTING my question... id like to know this before I tackle the Dream World again.... please help!

Alright. So, how do you actually pick up your items from the dream world? The picutres on the help show you tlaking to an NPC to the entrance of the lots you catch your befriended pokes, but he's not appearing for me. Sent a berry with my poke I got on my stroll today (female nidoran, nidoking/queens w encourage ftw ) Dunno about the shelves.

And if I'm reading right, you use items to buy furniture?
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

you need to sync again via c-gear and then go to high link forest and a little girl should appear, she will ask you which of the items you wish to take.

I did that part :P point was my pokes showed up fine, but none of my dream world items. Then again, I didn't actually have anything in my inventory (planted all the berries, rest went on shelf) so it may just be an oversight on my part. I'll find out tomorrow. But then the question arises, at the tree when you choose the pokemon and item, what happened to the item?

Edit: d'oh, figures it was something that simple. Ah well. ONly thing I'm really worried about now is with the time limit and all, wonder how that'll affect growing berries.
    Last edited by Arande; 14th October 2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    I did that part :P point was my pokes showed up fine, but none of my dream world items. Then again, I didn't actually have anything in my inventory (planted all the berries, rest went on shelf) so it may just be an oversight on my part. I'll find out tomorrow.
    You need to click the second option in the menu that appears on the left side of the screen while you're in your house.

That's where you select the items you want to send back to your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You need to click the second option in the menu that appears on the left side of the screen while you're in your house.

That's where you select the items you want to send back to your game.
    Or for a visual way just click the big treasure chest in your house. Pulls up the same menu.

Rakurai you seem to know a bit about the Dream World... would you happen to know how to beat that Pokemon befriending mini game with the star globs and I think Combee is on screen as well? I described it better a few posts above.

Or for a visual way just click the big treasure chest in your house. Pulls up the same menu.

Rakurai you seem to know a bit about the Dream World... would you happen to know how to beat that Pokemon befriending mini game with the star globs and I think Combee is on screen as well? I described it better a few posts above.
    Isn't that an ice cream bowl and you have to stack them up above a certain height. I got to 36cm the other day but I don't think I won anything.

I didn't play other mini game accept Pelipper mini-game

But this may be help...

Minigames in DW

There are various minigames to be played in the DW to befriend Pokemon. As the DW has just opened there are surely other minigames to occur. If you have one not posted here, or have more information on some games, please post them using the following format.

Name: (Japanese Name if you know it, or a rough english name so we know what it is)
    Type: One or two words stating what type of game it is.
    Description: Describe the game.
    Pokemon: Pokemon that appear in the game. *optional*
    Controls:Self-explanatory
    Other Information: Other info that might be important.

Name: Pelippers Air Race
    Type: Race
    Description: Pelipper flies right to left across the screen. You have to dodge obstacles and collect speed boosts to achieve a high score.
    Pokemon: PokPelipper
    Controls: Use the mouse to go up/down/forward/back. [If you've ever played that helicopter flash game where you can't touch the the top and bottom, it's like that.]
    Collect type-marks that are your own type for speed boosts. If you touch ones that you are weak to, you slow down.
    Other Information:
    -Clouds slow you down.
    -Negative-Type Marks (electric) decrease your speed and/or points.
    -Positive-Type Marks (water) increase your speed and/or points.

Name: Missing [Pokemon]
    Type: Search
    Description: You're shown a Pokemon that you must within a certain time limit.
    Pokemon: Chatot, Hootoot, Fearow, Cleffa [there's heaps more for this]
    Controls: Use the arrow keys on-screen to navigate to different areas and try finding the pokemon.
    Click on shaking bushes to see if they are there. Shiny patches hold berries. The game ends when you find the asked for Pokemon.
    Other Information:
    -Time limit of 90 seconds.
    -You have a map that becomes revealed as you go through the areas.
    -Berry locations are marked with a red dot.
    -Can occur on the ground or in the air. (Aesthetic and pokemon appearance changes only.)

Name: Wailord's Balls (lol. yes. I haven't played this yet, this is just what I can scrape about it)
    Type: Juggling {?}
    Description: You control Wailord who has to keep the Pokemon in the air so they can collect colour-coded balls that match their colouration..
    Pokemon: Wailord, Pikachu, Meowth, Piplup, Buizel
    Controls: ??? [I'm assuming it's just mouse movement?]
    Other Information: If the Pokemon falls into the water they will be out of play for a while, which severely restricts your point-scoring ability.

Other Info That I Forgot But Just Remembered/Found
    -No clock-cheat/timetravel when using the PGL/DW. It also affects Black City/White Forest apparently.
    -After visiting DW once, the Interior Designer in Shippou City will offer to make furniture for your DW house. [House east of the Pokemon Centre]
    Credit : PokeMaster@GameFaqs
    Post on Serebii by Nakoakuma@Serebii
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by Domiciwah View Post
    Isn't that an ice cream bowl and you have to stack them up above a certain height. I got to 36cm the other day but I don't think I won anything.
    I think thats the one..... thanks that gives me a tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    I didn't play other mini game accept Pelipper mini-game

But this may be help...

Credit : PokeMaster@GameFaqs
    Post on Serebii by Nakoakuma@Serebii
    Those are helpful but the one im looking for isnt there

That's the one game I haven't played yet, but I know from watching my brother play it that you want to get the stack of ice cream as tall as you can, and you also want to make each scoop as close to the size of that circle on the right side of the screen as possible for bonus points.

Haven't figured out how the color of the ice cream effects things, though.

Trying to get onto dream world - I've given my gamesync id, and I'm logged on, but when I go to the profile page > profile settings > register game sync ID , it shows a page with tons of writing on it, and my game sync ID number near the top, but not whether it is black or white version (it's black). What am I doing wrong?

Incidentally - tried sending a Pokemon to Dream World earlier. Got to the stage where you put them to sleep, it spent ten minutes on wifi and then logged off without doing it. Didn't get the error code in time, annoyingly.

EDIT:

ARRRGHHH!

Right, well I've sent a Pokemon to the Dream World according to my game - my Zoroark has disappeared from the game, and my game now appears in the profile page > profile settings > register gamesync ID, but I still can't get into the dream world. Here's the message which pops up when I try:

Last edited by Copley Hill Gym; 14th October 2010 at 2:35 PM.

Current 5th Generation Team

FC: 3395-9158-1577

I just went into the Raimon city sports dome to do some training but there are 3 men blocking my way to the teleporter, is there a way to get them to move or are they there between certain times?
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

I was wondering, how many gyms do you have to beat to get to route 6?
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Im stuck, can anyone help.

Buy Pokémon Black and White here:
    Pokémon Black: Here
    Pokémon White: Here

Quote Originally Posted by pokedexfiller View Post
    I was wondering, how many gyms do you have to beat to get to route 6?
    Four. They are Sanyou, Shippou, Hiun, and Raimon.

Hodomoe City (which is located right before Route 6) has a Gym, but you don't have to beat the Gym to be able to access Route 6.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 104 of 944 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast