Page 11 of 944 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    2 Questions:

1. Does anyone know if Zorua is avaliable without the movie related pokemon? IE, in game?
    2. Does anyone know when Nintendo will allow 5th gen images to be shown on the site? People keep mentioning pokemon and I can't see who they are talking about because no images are up on the site...

Zorua is breedable so yeah hes available just ask someone to breed you one.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can you hold down B for a even faster paced battle (I'm getting my imported game tomorrow, arghhh)?
    .. IMO.

Ugh, we need a trade thread. I want to trade asap.

Where do I get a FC and where can I find it?

How early on in the game can you catch Churine and Monmen?

Can any1 tell me where I can get Moguryuu and how?

Quote Originally Posted by ChoA View Post
    you look for dust patches in caves for mine i got it in the cave where you battle team plasma with cheren i kept entering and exiting and you might see a patch of dust moving, it very noticable

can someone tell me where to get surf im currently in the 5th gym city, i want it so i can get a kibago i read you can get it in a cave on route six wich is right next to the city.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoA View Post
    you look for dust patches in caves for mine i got it in the cave where you battle team plasma with cheren i kept entering and exiting and you might see a patch of dust moving, it very noticable

can someone tell me where to get surf im currently in the 5th gym city, i want it so i can get a kibago i read you can get it in a cave on route six wich is right next to the city.

Where are the basketball and football pitches in Raimon City? I've so far only found a Tennis Court and a Baseball pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    Where are the basketball and football pitches in Raimon City? I've so far only found a Tennis Court and a Baseball pitch.
    The baseball pitch was a football field at first for me and then it changed to baseball the next day, so I guess it changes depending on day which is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    The baseball pitch was a football field at first for me and then it changed to baseball the next day, so I guess it changes depending on day which is cool

Quote Originally Posted by BladedInferno View Post
    im actually confuse now. who said wargle is exclusive to black?
    Serebii just updated.
    Wargle is now exclusive to white.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hot~as~Ice~ View Post
    Ugh, we need a trade thread. I want to trade asap.

Where do I get a FC and where can I find it?
    First tell me what a FC is?

Quote Originally Posted by koolhk View Post
    How early on in the game can you catch Churine and Monmen?
    I thought I heard someone say that, don't remember clearly.
    But it's early.
    So I gues the first forrest.
    Future White team:
    Jaroda
    Denchura
    Burunkeru
    Kenhorou/ Wargle
    Musharna/ Kojondo
    Shanderaa/ ononokussu

anyone found in-game trades ?

Quote Originally Posted by D*N View Post
    Serebii just updated.
    Wargle is now exclusive to white.

First tell me what a FC is?

I thought I heard someone say that, don't remember clearly.
    But it's early.
    So I gues the first forrest.
    FC = Friend Code :P

Yes, Monmen and Churine can be found in Yagaruma Forest.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/10ih3yp.png[/IMG]

Is the level at which Pokemon evolve confirmed? Some look ridiculously high like 59 and 64. Is it going to be a real pain to evolve them. Can you imagine having to give it an EXP share until it levels at level 64? Complete waste of time.

What do I do after the 7th gym? I've beat the gym leader and done everything in the tower team plasma were chillin' in but they're still blocking the way to the next city.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuten View Post
    What do I do after the 7th gym? I've beat the gym leader and done everything in the tower team plasma were chillin' in but they're still blocking the way to the next city.
    I believe you need to go to the Ancient Castle in the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Xysion View Post
    Is the level at which Pokemon evolve confirmed? Some look ridiculously high like 59 and 64. Is it going to be a real pain to evolve them. Can you imagine having to give it an EXP share until it levels at level 64? Complete waste of time.
    That's high.. but then Dratini and Tyranitar Lines Levels up at 55, and the 3rd Gen Psudo Legendaries around Lv 50. If they're powerful as the ones I named it's expected.

But We could have had Happiness Evo or a Locational Evo, both can be triggered at any time.

Plus I don't EXP Share if the Pokémon can hold its own with wild Pokes in some areas/Leveling up trainers that I use.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I believe you need to go to the Ancient Castle in the desert.
    Thanks alot this was correct.

+ where can I get buffalon?
    Last edited by Vuten; 20th September 2010 at 6:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolaxas View Post
    anyone found in-game trades ?
    There's one in shipou city I believe it's a monmen for white.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    That's high.. but then Dratini and Tyranitar Lines Levels up at 55, and the 3rd Gen Psudo Legendaries around Lv 50. If they're powerful as the ones I named it's expected.

But We could have had Happiness Evo or a Locational Evo, both can be triggered at any time.

Plus I don't EXP Share if the Pokémon can hold its own with wild Pokes in some areas/Leveling up trainers that I use.

EXP Share against the Elite Four is quicker then battling wild Pokemon especially if they evolve very late.

The Pseudo Legendries have been getting lower and lower each generation so I thought this time would be lower as well. I just think it is unnecessary having pre-evolved Pokemon all the way to level 64. That is just ridiculous. By that time every Pokemon will have eveolved into their final form and it will stand no chance.

everyone seems to have forgotten that through, dream world games or c-gear things or something like that, you can get double exp gain, so that means you can also level them up double as fast
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

does anyone know if you can access route 18 before you beat the game or is it after you beat the game

I thought people had found Wargle in Black? How can it be exclusive to White if it was found in Black?
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

I know I have 2 questions going but after I have done everything in the Ancient Castle in the desert team plasma are still blocking the way to the final gym. What do?

EXP Share against the Elite Four is quicker then battling wild Pokemon especially if they evolve very late.

The Pseudo Legendries have been getting lower and lower each generation so I thought this time would be lower as well. I just think it is unnecessary having pre-evolved Pokemon all the way to level 64. That is just ridiculous. By that time every Pokemon will have eveolved into their final form and it will stand no chance.
    Actually, not really. Even if they are still not in their final stage of evolution, pseudo-legendary Pokémon can still easily fend off a Pokémon that is of a higher level.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Page 11 of 944 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast