Page 944 of 944 FirstFirst ... 844894934940941942943944
Results 23,576 to 23,580 of 23580

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by gui0rafa View Post
    Hello,

In order to catch Landorus I must have both Tornadus and Thundurus. Is there any another mandatory pokemon to trigger events in BW? And BW2?
    Tornadus and Thundurus are all that you need to trigger Landorus in BW, though I believe one of them must be the one you caught in your game.

In BW2, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus have to be transferred from the Dream Radar app on 3DS.

I have the following team after finishing the 7th gym
    Emboar Lv.50
    Eelektross Lv.40
    Krookodile Lv.42
    Carracosta Lv.40
    Fraxure Lv.40
    Sawsbuck Lv.40
    Darmanitan Lv.40
    Darumaka Lv.1

Is Emboar more suitable for my team or is Darmanitan the more suitable one(My darmanitan was leveled up from Lv.15 to 35 in the daycare) or Should I train Darumaka and use it ?
    Also feel free to comment on the rest of my team

Quote Originally Posted by Adil7 View Post
    I have the following team after finishing the 7th gym
    Emboar Lv.50
    Eelektross Lv.40
    Krookodile Lv.42
    Carracosta Lv.40
    Fraxure Lv.40
    Sawsbuck Lv.40
    Darmanitan Lv.40
    Darumaka Lv.1

Is Emboar more suitable for my team or is Darmanitan the more suitable one(My darmanitan was leveled up from Lv.15 to 35 in the daycare) or Should I train Darumaka and use it ?
    Also feel free to comment on the rest of my team
    Whether to use Emboar or Darmanitan is something that you'll have to decide for yourself. If you're just trying to finish the main story, then either one will work since pretty much anything works ingame. I would suggesting thinking about which one you like better and whether you'd be willing to do extra training if you chose Darmanitan (since it's 10 levels behind Emboar atm).
    IMO, training up the level 1 Darumaka probably isn't worth it at this point in the game, since it's so far behind every other Pokemon you have. So I'd just choose between the Darmanitan and Emboar.

Unhappy Dream World pokemon?

So... I've returned to pokemon after a lot of time...

After I transfered my pokemons from my black and black 2 to the pokebank, I noticed my good old friend Ho-oh was missing, after a good thought... I realized he was in the dream world!... so I was wondering, did Ho-oh died for good?, should I make a funeral and remember the good times?...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyriva View Post
    So... I've returned to pokemon after a lot of time...

After I transfered my pokemons from my black and black 2 to the pokebank, I noticed my good old friend Ho-oh was missing, after a good thought... I realized he was in the dream world!... so I was wondering, did Ho-oh died for good?, should I make a funeral and remember the good times?...
    So, is your Ho-Oh currently tucked in (is that what you mean by "in the dream world")? You may be able to get it back. Bulbapedia's page on the Global Link does say that "Currently, players who have yet to do so may still awaken their Pokémon", so it sounds like you could just wake it up and get it back.
    I have no way if verifying if that's true or not, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Page 944 of 944 FirstFirst ... 844894934940941942943944