Page 112 of 944 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Does anyone know what moves are affected by Sand Strength?

Also, which stat is boosted/restricted? I can see that one is red, and one is blue, but so far I can't tell.
    Last edited by Gondall; 20th October 2010 at 3:22 AM.

Two questions.

Does the local wireless battles for BW allow you to auto level to 100?

Does wifi in BW permit the use of Shaymin Skyforme?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gondall View Post

Also, which stat is boosted/restricted? I can see that one is red, and one is blue, but so far I can't tell.
    Q.1 Sand Strength increases the power of Rock, Steel, and Ground moves by 30% during Sandstorm. Also grants immunity to Sandstorm damage. (sourcehttp://ww w.smogon.com /forums/showthread.php?t=79340)

Q.2 Red stat is boosted, Blue stat is lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondall View Post

Well, Red=Boost, Blue=Drop. I haven't used anything with Sand Strength, so I can't answer that. |:

And, has anyone had an empty White Forest/Black City? The only thing I did on High Link was catching Dream World Pokemon, and when I went through White Forest after, there was no grass, pond, or daily item. Anyone know what happened?
    beep boop

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSwampert View Post
    And, has anyone had an empty White Forest/Black City? The only thing I did on High Link was catching Dream World Pokemon, and when I went through White Forest after, there was no grass, pond, or daily item. Anyone know what happened?
    Most people seemed to have that problem. I heard those locations expand when you link up with other players via the High Link option thing, though I haven't tried myself.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Most people seemed to have that problem. I heard those locations expand when you link up with other players via the High Link option thing, though I haven't tried myself.
    I was able to catch 6 different Pokemon before that, so it just, emptied out and the trees all shrunk. |:
    Since I'm not going to likely find someone who has a Japanese game nearby, it seems like I'll be stuck like this until Spring. Thanks for that.
    beep boop

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    To pokeshift, you need two nintendo DS Lites (cuz reg.Lock), as well as a Japanese Copy of any 4th gen game(i.e. Pearl, Plat, Diamond, SoulS, or HeartG.
    Actually the DSi (don't have the other one) can still freely download the download play software for the transfer machine and pokesifter no problem.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Actually the DSi (don't have the other one) can still freely download the download play software for the transfer machine and pokesifter no problem.

Oooooo, thanks so much, you just saved me 100 bucks and buying a second DS lite.

IS that 100% confirmed? and how do i Download it?

Yep it works I did it yesterday using my DSi with Japanese SS and having White in my DS lite and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Kitten View Post
    Yep it works I did it yesterday using my DSi with Japanese SS and having White in my DS lite and it worked fine.
    I'm jealous you're enjoying your old monsters in the 5th gen........

J/k, I ordered my Japanese SS yesterday, can i trade with my english games right off the bat as soon as I begin, or do I have to beat the E4 before trading my 4th Gen monsters to the JP. SS so I can pokeshift them.

You can trade as soon as you get the pokedex and catch other pokemon.

serebii why don't you have yet these things:
    1- sacondary effect for every move
    2- entries of 5th gen poke (and masukipa, don't tell me to look it on pokebeach because i want in serebii)
    3- pictures of the places of isshu in pokearth

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSwampert View Post
    Yea the whole market has vanished from Black city for me. Anyone have any idea about a fix?
    Jp Black FC: 3095 4963 7016
    Au White FC: 1678 4835 4799

I RNG shinies and flawless Pokemon. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Salamence- View Post
    serebii why don't you have yet these things:
    1- sacondary effect for every move
    2- entries of 5th gen poke (and masukipa, don't tell me to look it on pokebeach because i want in serebii)
    3- pictures of the places of isshu in pokearth
    I think you should post this in the Serebii.net Suggestion Thread, since there's not much we can answer here (plus, Serebii never posts here). They can help you there. All of your questions seem to revolve around updating the main site with information that can be found elsewhere on the Internet, so it's probably been ignored due to Serebii having different priorities. Serebii isn't Superman; he can't do everything on his tight schedule :s

Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix Lodge View Post
    Yea the whole market has vanished from Black city for me. Anyone have any idea about a fix?
    I believe you must link with another player via the High Link feature. I heard that expands the Black City/White Forest areas.
    Last edited by Lorde; 20th October 2010 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snecols View Post
    Two questions.

Does the local wireless battles for BW allow you to auto level to 100?

Does wifi in BW permit the use of Shaymin Skyforme?

Thanks!

Hi, sorry, just bumping my questions from yesterday. Thanks.

so basically an expanded White Forest/Black City CAN get shrunk again?

everyone says to use High Link, but no one seems to notice the real problem : it has expanded before, one of the member here even stated he have used the High Link, but suddenly after that all the expansions are missing, instead of expanding further.

I got the same problem as well, so I'm curious if this is temporary depending on the season (no pond on White Forest during Summer actually makes sense to me) or if this is because after it has fully expanded, it gets "rolled back" and you start everything all over again.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

(no pond on White Forest during Summer actually makes sense to me)
    Not true, my friend do highlink and then pond appear after highlink.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

well during Spring the pond is there - I even have captured a Surskit and a Lotad there. But then the season changed into Summer...and the pond is gone.
    Granted it took a few days in the Summer before the pond is gone, so I'm thinking the season isn't the one to blame.

In fact, to be honest I never do a High Link before, yet the first few time I visit White Forest, the pond is there and the wild Pokemon area is quite large.

.....I guess the reason as to why WF/BC changes itself will remains mysterious for a long period of time :|

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    well during Spring the pond is there - I even have captured a Surskit and a Lotad there. But then the season changed into Summer...and the pond is gone.
    Granted it took a few days in the Summer before the pond is gone, so I'm thinking the season isn't the one to blame.

In fact, to be honest I never do a High Link before, yet the first few time I visit White Forest, the pond is there and the wild Pokemon area is quite large.

.....I guess the reason as to why WF/BC changes itself will remains mysterious for a long period of time :|
    My game has been summer ever since I got them and White Forest has like 4 small surfable areas, are those the "pond" every speaks of?

How much BP do you get from Battle Subway battles? I'd like some of the items and wondering how long it would take to get them.

easy sets: 3, 3, sand 10 (there are only 3 sets)
    Hard sets, 5, 7, 8. Haven't tried set 4 yet.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by snecols View Post
    Hi, sorry, just bumping my questions from yesterday. Thanks.
    Wireless battles never were with auto level 100...that were Wi-fi battles.
    And I think Skymin is banned (or it should be) At least, I tried to enter with Reshiram and I couldn't...but I fighted against a guy with a Garchomp...how unfair, there should be tiers xD

Ummm...I got a question about the Dream World.
    How do I buy things for my house/unlock new areas? I know it's through points, but I don't know how to earn them (it is through the mini games?) or where can I see the amount of points I have. I tried to buy things and I couldn't
    Well, that's it. Thank you.

As soon as you born, you're dying

Heart Gold ~
    Player: Mariana
    Badges: 16
    Pokédex: 493
    Time: 117:45
    Team:

Miles ~ Kay ~ Piwi ~ Lady Evil
    Lv 83 ~Lv75 ~Lv84 ~ Lv40

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

You didn't talk to people in white forest, right? If you not talk/battle to them it make WF/BC smaller. I'm not sure how long before it will smaller maybe pass to another season will make them dissappear if not talk/battle to them.

Now, I only battle one 4 people in BC and see when other dissapear(On spring I battle with all of them everyday that make them still there on summer.)

How many people in white forest that you have?(Outside house only not inside)
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

If the game is out in japan can we get pokemon from Japanese versions? into american D/P/P/HG or SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Man1 View Post
    If the game is out in japan can we get pokemon from Japanese versions? into american D/P/P/HG or SS?
    No because the 5th gen pokemon are not coded in to the 4th gen games

Page 112 of 944 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast