Page 943 of 943 FirstFirst ... 843893933939940941942943
Results 23,551 to 23,569 of 23569

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

I don't know if this has been asked anywhere before, but please bear with me.

I want to transfer a Stantler in a Moon Ball from SS to White, eventually using transfer to put it in X. On the way through the White minigame, will the pokémon be stripped of its special ball and end up in a standard pokéball? If so, will it still have the Moon Ball when it makes it over to X?

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    I don't know if this has been asked anywhere before, but please bear with me.

I want to transfer a Stantler in a Moon Ball from SS to White, eventually using transfer to put it in X. On the way through the White minigame, will the pokémon be stripped of its special ball and end up in a standard pokéball? If so, will it still have the Moon Ball when it makes it over to X?
    Stantler should remain in its Moon Ball when transferring to Gen V, as those balls are programmed into Gen V. If you tried to transfer it to D/P/Pt, it would be replaced with a normal Pokeball.

My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Okay, so I restarted my Black Version recently and just yesterday got to the entrance of Chargestone Cave on Route 6. Then something strange happened. I had my Dowsing Machine on, and I passed by the ledge on the westernmost edge of the outside entrance to Chargestone Cave (the area where Clay tore down the Galvantula web), and then the Machine alerted me to the presence of a hidden item on that ledge. But the strange thing is that as near as I can tell, there is no way to reach that ledge. I even tried using the Dowsing Machine in my girlfriend's game in the same area, and I don't think she would have picked it up because she doesn't habitually keep the Dowsing Machine on like I do, but nothing showed up on hers. I also tried changing the season to winter to see if it would be made accessible by a snow drift, but that didn't work either. Does anybody know if this is glitch, or if I'm just really oblivious about how to get to that item?

I'm including a picture of the area with an arrow pointing to where the item seems to be:

hidden item.jpg
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Okay, so I restarted my Black Version recently and just yesterday got to the entrance of Chargestone Cave on Route 6. Then something strange happened. I had my Dowsing Machine on, and I passed by the ledge on the westernmost edge of the outside entrance to Chargestone Cave (the area where Clay tore down the Galvantula web), and then the Machine alerted me to the presence of a hidden item on that ledge. But the strange thing is that as near as I can tell, there is no way to reach that ledge. I even tried using the Dowsing Machine in my girlfriend's game in the same area, and I don't think she would have picked it up because she doesn't habitually keep the Dowsing Machine on like I do, but nothing showed up on hers. I also tried changing the season to winter to see if it would be made accessible by a snow drift, but that didn't work either. Does anybody know if this is glitch, or if I'm just really oblivious about how to get to that item?

I'm including a picture of the area with an arrow pointing to where the item seems to be:

hidden item.jpg
    Go to Mistralton City. Simply go to the airfield and go to the bottom where the harvest is and use your Dowsing Machine to collect your item. There are other items located in the harvest as well.

Hope this helps. :)

Nulava's Shinies ~Credit to Varanus for the Banner :)

Hey I Got Swagger TM87

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Go to Mistralton City. Simply go to the airfield and go to the bottom where the harvest is and use your Dowsing Machine to collect your item. There are other items located in the harvest as well.

Hope this helps.
    Yep, that was it. I didn't realize that the airfield was so close to the entrance of Chargestone Cave. Although to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed. I was beginning to think that I had stumbled upon some strange new glitch. Still, thank you.
    Last edited by Endolise; 15th March 2014 at 6:37 AM.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Hello guys.
    I have a question and I am pretty sure somebody had the same question at some point. However, since it's a pretty simple question, I'm pretty sure you guys won't mind answering such question twice. Here I go.

Is it possible to transfer pokémon from 4th Gen into 5th Gen with a 3DS and a DS Lite? I am not sure about the DS Lite... that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance!
    3DS FC: 3737-9574-7778
    FS type: Normal
    FS Pokemons: Lillipup, Loudred & Chansey.

I'm looking for select Pokemon Safaris. Ask me in a PM before adding me by telling me your type and pokemons. The requirement to my Chansey is, to have ONE pokemon I'm interested in in your Safari!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebon14 View Post
    Hello guys.
    I have a question and I am pretty sure somebody had the same question at some point. However, since it's a pretty simple question, I'm pretty sure you guys won't mind answering such question twice. Here I go.

Is it possible to transfer pokémon from 4th Gen into 5th Gen with a 3DS and a DS Lite? I am not sure about the DS Lite... that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance!
    Yes it is.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes it is.
    Thanks for clearing my doubts~!
    3DS FC: 3737-9574-7778
    FS type: Normal
    FS Pokemons: Lillipup, Loudred & Chansey.

I'm looking for select Pokemon Safaris. Ask me in a PM before adding me by telling me your type and pokemons. The requirement to my Chansey is, to have ONE pokemon I'm interested in in your Safari!

i recently started breeding on my White game and i got a question. if your wanting to get a 50 win streak in the super singles and super doubles train lines to get the trainer card upgrade do you need 5 or 6 IV stats? or can i achieve a 50 streak with 3 or 4 IV stats? my brother told me i had to have 5 or 6 to win. just want to know what's in store for me down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavire View Post
    i recently started breeding on my White game and i got a question. if your wanting to get a 50 win streak in the super singles and super doubles train lines to get the trainer card upgrade do you need 5 or 6 IV stats? or can i achieve a 50 streak with 3 or 4 IV stats? my brother told me i had to have 5 or 6 to win. just want to know what's in store for me down the road.
    Perfect IVs aren't necessary to achieve a 50 win streak in the Battle Subway, but it helps given that (I believe) the Battle Subway uses hex flawless Pokémon. I have achieved a 76 win streak in Super Doubles before with a team that had no perfect IVs whatsoever (lost at battle 77, because freeze hax stopped my Jellicent from setting up Trick Room), so I can assure you it's not a requirement to achieve a 50 win streak.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Perfect IVs aren't necessary to achieve a 50 win streak in the Battle Subway, but it helps given that (I believe) the Battle Subway uses hex flawless Pokémon. I have achieved a 76 win streak in Super Doubles before with a team that had no perfect IVs whatsoever (lost at battle 77, because freeze hax stopped my Jellicent from setting up Trick Room), so I can assure you it's not a requirement to achieve a 50 win streak.
    okay thank you. glad of that, cause i'm not that skilled at battling/breeding yet. (barely won the PWT in my Black 2 game)

So I just yesterday learned about the WFC going offline on May 20th. Will this affect Poketransfer and sending Pokemon from B/W + 2 to the Bank?

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    So I just yesterday learned about the WFC going offline on May 20th. Will this affect Poketransfer and sending Pokemon from B/W + 2 to the Bank?
    Pokétransfer will not be affected, because it uses local wireless to transfer Pokémon from Gen 4 to Gen 5. The termination of WFC for DS and Wii will only affect the online features of games on those consoles. If you instead meant Poké Transporter (the means of transferring Pokémon from Gen 5 to Gen 6), that won't be affected either, because the termination of WFC only applies to the DS and Wii, while Poké Transporter is on the 3DS.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Pokétransfer will not be affected, because it uses local wireless to transfer Pokémon from Gen 4 to Gen 5. The termination of WFC for DS and Wii will only affect the online features of games on those consoles. If you instead meant Poké Transporter (the means of transferring Pokémon from Gen 5 to Gen 6), that won't be affected either, because the termination of WFC only applies to the DS and Wii, while Poké Transporter is on the 3DS.
    Ah, sorry, got the names wrong. Yeah, I did mean Poke Transporter I guess. Still, it's good to know that I'll still be able to get my gen 4 stuff up to gen 6. Currently playing HG after getting back into Pokemon after a long hiatus, planning to work my way up to the newest ones. Wasn't sure if I had to rush my plans to progress through them. Good to know that I don't.

Thanks very much!

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

Hello. I have a question about my team. In Pokemon White I want my future team to hopefully be Emboar, Carracosta, Haxorus, and Braviary but I need 2 more Pokemon to balance out my team. What Pokemon would be best for my team? Really need help. Btw right now I am in Accumula town. I literally just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    Hello. I have a question about my team. In Pokemon White I want my future team to hopefully be Emboar, Carracosta, Haxorus, and Braviary but I need 2 more Pokemon to balance out my team. What Pokemon would be best for my team? Really need help. Btw right now I am in Accumula town. I literally just started.
    Answered your question here.

My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Hello. I'm trying to transfer the last few game-specific Pokemon from my Diamond and Soul Silver to Black, and then ultimately on to Y. I thought that the Poke Transfer Lab in Black/White was said to not be affected when Nintendo shut down all Wi-Fi support (as it uses the Download Play option and local wireless) but I have not been able to access it since the shut-down. The Download Play doesn't find anything when it comes up. I'm using two different 3DS systems (which I thought I had used before, but I may have used the old, original DS system. It has been awhile lol). Is any one else having this problem, or did the Poke Transfer Lab ultimately get caught up in the shut-down as well? If it still works, any idea what I may be doing wrong? I know it has been asked before, but I only saw things asked prior to the shut down and not after. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kitkumi View Post
    Hello. I'm trying to transfer the last few game-specific Pokemon from my Diamond and Soul Silver to Black, and then ultimately on to Y. I thought that the Poke Transfer Lab in Black/White was said to not be affected when Nintendo shut down all Wi-Fi support (as it uses the Download Play option and local wireless) but I have not been able to access it since the shut-down. The Download Play doesn't find anything when it comes up. I'm using two different 3DS systems (which I thought I had used before, but I may have used the old, original DS system. It has been awhile lol). Is any one else having this problem, or did the Poke Transfer Lab ultimately get caught up in the shut-down as well? If it still works, any idea what I may be doing wrong? I know it has been asked before, but I only saw things asked prior to the shut down and not after. Thanks!
    The 3ds line has two download play options under an Orange Icon on the main screen. You need to Select "DS Download play", not "3DS Download play", on the Console with sending Pokémon Game (DPPtHGSS). You know you will have got the right option, when the old DS UI appears.

Make sure that the Wireless Switches are On before you starting the DS Pokémon games, as the wireless will not turn back on after starting the DS game. You know if it works on the the 3dses as the wifi light will be lit. You'll have to rely on the 2DS menu option for the 2ds.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

This is a slightly strange question, but I'm curious. Since there's 'Johto' location data in the coding of DPP (and presumably HGSS) that ended up going unused in those games, if a Pokemon was hacked to have it and migrated to Gen V, what would the location data read? I'd assume it'd revert back to 'Sinnoh' if the Pokemon was caught there, but I'd be interested to find out.

Page 943 of 943 FirstFirst ... 843893933939940941942943