Page 151 of 944 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpedo_14 View Post
    Ok I have a question about Reshiram and Zekrom. I remember reading something somewhere that said that when you first encounter them before your battle with N they can't be shiny. Is this true? Also if this is true does this mean it's stats and stuff are set in stone and won't change even if you save before hand and restart?
    There is conflicting information regarding Zekrom's/Reshiram's ability to be Shiny. As for their other stats: I'm fairly certain that you can reset for a certain nature/IVs.

Quote Originally Posted by wearjo View Post
    1. In My Opinion
    2. It's their personal opinion on what they want to use
    3. UBERs are pokemon that are too strong for standard play
    4. Individual Value and Effort Values... you train to find out how much Ivs you have on a particular stat... EV training is when you train against particular pokemon to raise certain stats so that they're higher than usual
    5. Soft Reset is when you save before encountering or doing something and if it doesnt turn out how you want you just turn the power off to try again
    6. I believe there wouldnt be
    7. I think it would be pretty much accurate if i said: a) When you multiple post b) if you have heaps of 'enters' in one post
    Thanks a lot!

Default Can you transfer Pokérus from Gen IV?

If you send a Gen IV Pokemon to B/W and if it is infected with Pokérus, then does the PKRS stay 'infectious'?

There'll be a new english DW once BW comes out here right?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    There'll be a new english DW once BW comes out here right?
    Yes. We've seen screenshots describing the Dream World in the English B/W, so it would appear that the Dream World will be accessible in the English games. The Japanese site will probably be updated or there will be a new site just for the English games. One or the other.

I've actually been wondering about how they are going to handle DW with the english release. One reason I've been holding off on ranked matches. If they are kept seperate, I won't be able to use my JP GL's rating for my english games, or vice versa. (not that it's any high to begin with, 1536 :P

If they do use the same site, and just implement language select for it, can you bind games of different languages to the same account? (IE, bind my english game to my current JP GL account Guess time will tell.

hate how my right parenthesis key is broken
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    hate how my right parenthesis key is broken
    (How about Pressing Left Alt while typing 0041 in the number pad? or even Alt and 0288)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GardevoirMaster View Post
    I encountered Voltolos and it ran away. I tried searching down every possible route for it but didn't find the thunderstorm-rain stuff that signifies its location. Does that mean it's gone for good?
    No you can find it in the wild, its actually really easy. go to the electric rock cave. southern entrance. Then keeping going between that and the route below. as the route changes the weather might. I found that the route below the electric rock cave was storming at least 1 out of 3 times i went into it, Then just walk into the grass and theres a very good chance Voltolos will be there.

Tactics to catch
    Weaken to the low health (the red)
    Paralyse with Thunder wave
    Get a pokemon with mean look such as Cofagrigus
    Throw ultra balls or preferably dusk balls in the evening as they have a higher catch rate only takes a few
    Pokemon Black Friend Code
    0776 6971 0236

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    There is conflicting information regarding Zekrom's/Reshiram's ability to be Shiny. As for their other stats: I'm fairly certain that you can reset for a certain nature/IVs.
    Thanks for the information. Now I don't have to worry about getting one with bad stats.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4532-2401
    Friend Safari: Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

hey guys its vasilis from greece please help me ! i want to buy pokemon white and i am wondering if i have to buy a dsi or dsi xl because i think the simple ds is not "strong" enough for the new 3d graphics . please answer as soon as possible ... : )
    Last edited by batzi rambo; 24th January 2011 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by batzi rambo View Post
    hey guys its vasilis from greece please help me ! i want to buy pokemon white and i am wondering if i have to buy a dsi or dsi xl because i think the simple ds is not "strong" enough for the new 3d graphics . please answer as soon as possible ... : )
    Most Images that you've seen of Black/white could have been made on an original DS. I've played some of it on an original DS. The Major exception is for Video x-transceiver (Live caster) screen shots, where the camrea is not actually there.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Hi guys should I evolve my ut shiny monozu into its final form?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian1223 View Post
    Hi guys should I evolve my ut shiny monozu into its final form?
    Depends on what you want it for. If you want to trade it, it's best to leave it at Level 1. Otherwise, it's completely up to you.

I've been wondering how you get Zoroark in BW, as it appears that N has one in the battle at the castle. Can someone explain how you catch it, before or after E4?
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dusknoirdude23 View Post
    I've been wondering how you get Zoroark in BW, as it appears that N has one in the battle at the castle. Can someone explain how you catch it, before or after E4?
    You need either a Shiny "Crown" Beast, which allows you to catch a Zoroark, OR the recent/future Celebii event, you can get it's "Baby" form, you can evolve that.

Finally, since it's in your dex, You can find it on GTS. (They're being breed more faster than Loppunnies)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Dusknoirdude23 View Post
    You obtain Zoroark from an event by utilising one of the three Crown Beasts (more info), or you can evolve it from Zoroa, which is also obtained from an event.

This may be a dumb question, but I've been wondering about this for a while. And unless I missed it on the main site, I couldn't find any information about it anywhere. :O

Can your Pokemon follow you in B/W as they did in HGSS? I keep seeing some images on the main site of a Pokemon standing next to the male or female trainer, suggesting that they can follow you. But I've found no written proof of this.

Ahaha, not the most important thing to know, but I've been so curious. :D

^ Nope. Unfortunately. I loved that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueRabbit View Post
    ^ Nope. Unfortunately. I loved that feature.
    Sadfaaaace. D: Oh well, I'm sure the games are still going to be gloriously awesome. Thanks for answering my question.

The Illusion ability is something that has confused me ever since it was announced. I really don't know which Pokémon Illusion will create when Zoroark is sent into battle. Different sites have been reporting different explanations for the ability so an example is in order.

I have the following Pokémon, in order, all at 100% health:

Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Pidove
    Zoroark
    Sandile

So Snivy is in the lead.

I decide to switch in Zoroark because he is the strongest. There is no Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic or otherwise.

The team order becomes this:

Zoroark
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Pidove
    Snivy
    Sandile

My question: Which Pokémon will Zoroark's Illusion make it look like? When will Illusion break? At 25% health or just after it gets hit for the first time?

In the first set it will be Sandile and the second it will be Tepig. If Zoroark is at the bottom of your team it will be just Zoroark.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Actually, I can say as a fact that it will take the form of Sandile. Sandile is the last Pokémon in your Party, and Illusion takes the form of the last Pokémon in your party that isn't fainted. The Illusion breaks after getting hit by an attack.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Is there a Rotation Battle option in the Battle Subway? Or can a player play a Rotation Battle only a few times, against specific trainers?

I like Rotation Battles way more than Triple Battles, and that makes me want to use Black more than White.

There is a single and double battle option at the battle subway, but is there a triple or rotation battle option?
    and
    Does the pokemon trainer you trade with nickname their pokemon in the japanese version?
    Last edited by ViperQueen; 25th January 2011 at 7:50 AM.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

I don't know if this is appropriate, but...
    is there still voice chat available for FC online matches? It would be foolish to remove a feature that was standardized in the 4'th gen games.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Page 151 of 944 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast