Page 152 of 944 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #3776
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoonami View Post
    I don't know if this is appropriate, but...
    is there still voice chat available for FC online matches? It would be foolish to remove a feature that was standardized in the 4'th gen games.
    Its still there

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  2. #3777
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    There is a single and double battle option at the battle subway, but is there a triple or rotation battle option?
    and
    Does the pokemon trainer you trade with nickname their pokemon in the japanese version?
    First question, nope, no triple or rotation battle for Battle Subway.

    Second question, yes, assuming that you mean the in-game trades. .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  3. #3778
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Please help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    If you send a Gen IV Pokemon to B/W and if it is infected with Pokérus, then does the PKRS stay 'infectious'?
    BUMP -

    Can someone with a Japanese version let us know? (i.e. Can you transfer PKRS from Gen IV to Gen V)

  4. #3779
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    606

    Default

    I can't find this info anywhere, so I'll go ahead and ask.

    Can you name both of your rivals?

  5. #3780

    Default

    ^ You can't name either.

  6. #3781
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Bummer. Well thanks for saving me the trouble of thinking up names.

  7. #3782
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    baltimore, maryland
    Posts
    454

    Default

    So as i understand it, if your team is full and your current box is full, you can just defeat the box legendary and go back to challenge it correct? If so, on that 2nd challenge would I be able to soft reset for IV's? or is that determined the first time I meet it?

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

  8. #3783
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    How do you use the poke shifter?
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?


    That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

  9. #3784
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo_senku View Post
    So as i understand it, if your team is full and your current box is full, you can just defeat the box legendary and go back to challenge it correct? If so, on that 2nd challenge would I be able to soft reset for IV's? or is that determined the first time I meet it?
    Yes to the first part. And I'm fairly certain that you can soft reset for IVs/nature on both occasions (the first time you find it, and then the second time).

  10. #3785
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    east sussex, england
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadi1 View Post
    How do you use the poke shifter?
    you need 2 dss for it to work, as you need to use ds download play. from there, you go to the building on route 15. you then transfer your pokemon and do the pokeshifter minigame.

  11. #3786
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    baltimore, maryland
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yes to the first part. And I'm fairly certain that you can soft reset for IVs/nature on both occasions (the first time you find it, and then the second time).
    Thanks, for the info, I really didn't want to have to keep fighting N before i could find out what its nature and IV's were.

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

  12. #3787
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    BUMP -

    Can someone with a Japanese version let us know? (i.e. Can you transfer PKRS from Gen IV to Gen V)
    yes (10 char
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

    4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

  13. #3788
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Zild
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    Actually, I can say as a fact that it will take the form of Sandile. Sandile is the last Pokémon in your Party, and Illusion takes the form of the last Pokémon in your party that isn't fainted. The Illusion breaks after getting hit by an attack.
    Ok, thank you for the help. It's a tough ability to figure out and different sites have been giving different explanations that are difficult to work out.

  14. #3789

    Default

    I have 2 questions:
    Does all three pokemon et EV if they win a triple or rotation battle?

    and

    I read on Bulbapedia and it said "Pokémon can now gain effort values from battling even at level 100, as stats are recalculated at the end of every battle, instead of just on level up" Is this really true? (its possible to ev train at level 100?)
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

  15. #3790
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I go to try and use the pokeshifter and once I get in the are it just kicks me back out. I have my other DS, but I don't know how to link them up. I don't read Japanese. Can someone show some screen shots or link me to a video show how to pokeshift?
    My Friend Code for white: 0604 4921 4428

  16. #3791
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AThomBomb View Post
    I go to try and use the pokeshifter and once I get in the are it just kicks me back out. I have my other DS, but I don't know how to link them up. I don't read Japanese. Can someone show some screen shots or link me to a video show how to pokeshift?
    You are trying to transfer over Pokemon from a Japanese 4th Gen cart, right? If so, then these are 4 simple steps to successfully PokeShifting Pokemon over to Black/White:

    • Go to the Shift Factory on Route 15.
    • Talk to the guy at the back of the room. Press A until you get to the Download and Play screen.
    • On your other DS, go to Download and Play and ok it.
    • Then on the second DS, you can select your Pokemon (up to 6) then you play the minigame to catch them again.


    If you're still having trouble, then this may help you a bit more.

  17. #3792
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    I have 2 questions:
    Does all three pokemon et EV if they win a triple or rotation battle?

    and

    I read on Bulbapedia and it said "Pokémon can now gain effort values from battling even at level 100, as stats are recalculated at the end of every battle, instead of just on level up" Is this really true? (its possible to ev train at level 100?)
    Yes, and yes again. You can EV lv 100s now. Just be warned there are no EV reducing berries available yet.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

    4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

  18. #3793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Yes, and yes again. You can EV lv 100s now. Just be warned there are no EV reducing berries available yet.
    So how would i know how much it went up, would i check the pokemon's status after the battle?

    oh and Noob question lol
    I am learning how to ev train recently, but I am confused about the bracer or macho brace item.
    For Macho Brace it says +2 and for power items its says +4
    lets say I am equipping with a power item and i fought a zubat: would I get +5 (+1 for zubat, and +4 becasue of the item) towards my Effort points?
    Last edited by ViperQueen; 27th January 2011 at 7:29 AM.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

  19. #3794
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The great grand Aussie land
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    So how would i know how much it went up, would i check the pokemon's status after the battle?

    oh and Noob question lol
    I am learning how to ev train recently, but I am confused about the bracer or macho brace item.
    For Macho Brace it says +2 and for power items its says +4
    lets say I am equipping with a power item and i fought a zubat: would I get +5 (+1 for zubat, and +4 becasue of the item) towards my Effort points?
    It's much easier if u use a pokemon with pokerus and a power anklet... for every zubat u fight u will get 8 speed evs

  20. #3795
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wearjo View Post
    It's much easier if u use a pokemon with pokerus and a power anklet... for every zubat u fight u will get 8 speed evs
    Actually, you'll get 10 Speed EV from each Zubat if you have pokerus and power anklet on, no?. 1 Speed EV from the Zubat, 4 from the anklet which total to 5, then double it with the pokerus, so you get 10. ._."

    Also, Macho Brace, doesn't +2 to the EVs. Macho Brace double the EV gained, like with the pokerus. .-.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm pretty new to EV training myself, but that's what I read off some of the guides I found online. .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  21. #3796
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,970

    Default

    No, you're spot-on. The Power Items really help make EV-training a lot faster.

  22. #3797
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    I'm attempting to get the Pikachu C-Gear skin but I'm not exactly sure what this is asking me to do.

    the picture is kinda big so click hereeeee

  23. #3798
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GardevoirMaster View Post
    I'm attempting to get the Pikachu C-Gear skin but I'm not exactly sure what this is asking me to do.

    the picture is kinda big so click hereeeee
    Put ゆめのせかい into the box then press next. -.-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  24. #3799
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    178

    Default

    GardevoirMaster:
    Like Ju-da-su said.
    I just want to add that you have to hurry. Because they'll take out this skin in a few days...
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

  25. #3800
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    I have a question...After you defeat the Elite 4 do you have anything interesting to do or is it boring?>.>

Page 152 of 944 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •