Page 152 of 944 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoonami View Post
    I don't know if this is appropriate, but...
    is there still voice chat available for FC online matches? It would be foolish to remove a feature that was standardized in the 4'th gen games.
    Its still there

3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    There is a single and double battle option at the battle subway, but is there a triple or rotation battle option?
    and
    Does the pokemon trainer you trade with nickname their pokemon in the japanese version?
    First question, nope, no triple or rotation battle for Battle Subway.

Second question, yes, assuming that you mean the in-game trades. .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Default Please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    If you send a Gen IV Pokemon to B/W and if it is infected with Pokérus, then does the PKRS stay 'infectious'?
    BUMP -

Can someone with a Japanese version let us know? (i.e. Can you transfer PKRS from Gen IV to Gen V)

I can't find this info anywhere, so I'll go ahead and ask.

Can you name both of your rivals?

^ You can't name either.

Bummer. Well thanks for saving me the trouble of thinking up names.

So as i understand it, if your team is full and your current box is full, you can just defeat the box legendary and go back to challenge it correct? If so, on that 2nd challenge would I be able to soft reset for IV's? or is that determined the first time I meet it?

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

How do you use the poke shifter?
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?

That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by neo_senku View Post
    So as i understand it, if your team is full and your current box is full, you can just defeat the box legendary and go back to challenge it correct? If so, on that 2nd challenge would I be able to soft reset for IV's? or is that determined the first time I meet it?
    Yes to the first part. And I'm fairly certain that you can soft reset for IVs/nature on both occasions (the first time you find it, and then the second time).

Quote Originally Posted by shadi1 View Post
    How do you use the poke shifter?
    you need 2 dss for it to work, as you need to use ds download play. from there, you go to the building on route 15. you then transfer your pokemon and do the pokeshifter minigame.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yes to the first part. And I'm fairly certain that you can soft reset for IVs/nature on both occasions (the first time you find it, and then the second time).
    Thanks, for the info, I really didn't want to have to keep fighting N before i could find out what its nature and IV's were.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    BUMP -

Can someone with a Japanese version let us know? (i.e. Can you transfer PKRS from Gen IV to Gen V)
    yes (10 char
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    Actually, I can say as a fact that it will take the form of Sandile. Sandile is the last Pokémon in your Party, and Illusion takes the form of the last Pokémon in your party that isn't fainted. The Illusion breaks after getting hit by an attack.
    Ok, thank you for the help. It's a tough ability to figure out and different sites have been giving different explanations that are difficult to work out.

I have 2 questions:
    Does all three pokemon et EV if they win a triple or rotation battle?

and

I read on Bulbapedia and it said "Pokémon can now gain effort values from battling even at level 100, as stats are recalculated at the end of every battle, instead of just on level up" Is this really true? (its possible to ev train at level 100?)
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

I go to try and use the pokeshifter and once I get in the are it just kicks me back out. I have my other DS, but I don't know how to link them up. I don't read Japanese. Can someone show some screen shots or link me to a video show how to pokeshift?
    My Friend Code for white: 0604 4921 4428

Quote Originally Posted by AThomBomb View Post
    I go to try and use the pokeshifter and once I get in the are it just kicks me back out. I have my other DS, but I don't know how to link them up. I don't read Japanese. Can someone show some screen shots or link me to a video show how to pokeshift?
    You are trying to transfer over Pokemon from a Japanese 4th Gen cart, right? If so, then these are 4 simple steps to successfully PokeShifting Pokemon over to Black/White:

• Go to the Shift Factory on Route 15.
    • Talk to the guy at the back of the room. Press A until you get to the Download and Play screen.
    • On your other DS, go to Download and Play and ok it.
    • Then on the second DS, you can select your Pokemon (up to 6) then you play the minigame to catch them again.

If you're still having trouble, then this may help you a bit more.

I have 2 questions:
    Does all three pokemon et EV if they win a triple or rotation battle?

and

I read on Bulbapedia and it said "Pokémon can now gain effort values from battling even at level 100, as stats are recalculated at the end of every battle, instead of just on level up" Is this really true? (its possible to ev train at level 100?)
    Yes, and yes again. You can EV lv 100s now. Just be warned there are no EV reducing berries available yet.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Yes, and yes again. You can EV lv 100s now. Just be warned there are no EV reducing berries available yet.
    So how would i know how much it went up, would i check the pokemon's status after the battle?

oh and Noob question lol
    I am learning how to ev train recently, but I am confused about the bracer or macho brace item.
    For Macho Brace it says +2 and for power items its says +4
    lets say I am equipping with a power item and i fought a zubat: would I get +5 (+1 for zubat, and +4 becasue of the item) towards my Effort points?
    Last edited by ViperQueen; 27th January 2011 at 7:29 AM.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

So how would i know how much it went up, would i check the pokemon's status after the battle?

oh and Noob question lol
    I am learning how to ev train recently, but I am confused about the bracer or macho brace item.
    For Macho Brace it says +2 and for power items its says +4
    lets say I am equipping with a power item and i fought a zubat: would I get +5 (+1 for zubat, and +4 becasue of the item) towards my Effort points?
    It's much easier if u use a pokemon with pokerus and a power anklet... for every zubat u fight u will get 8 speed evs

Quote Originally Posted by wearjo View Post
    It's much easier if u use a pokemon with pokerus and a power anklet... for every zubat u fight u will get 8 speed evs
    Actually, you'll get 10 Speed EV from each Zubat if you have pokerus and power anklet on, no?. 1 Speed EV from the Zubat, 4 from the anklet which total to 5, then double it with the pokerus, so you get 10. ._."

Also, Macho Brace, doesn't +2 to the EVs. Macho Brace double the EV gained, like with the pokerus. .-.

Correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm pretty new to EV training myself, but that's what I read off some of the guides I found online. .-.

Visit my XY trade shop!

No, you're spot-on. The Power Items really help make EV-training a lot faster.

I'm attempting to get the Pikachu C-Gear skin but I'm not exactly sure what this is asking me to do.

the picture is kinda big so click hereeeee

Quote Originally Posted by GardevoirMaster View Post
    I'm attempting to get the Pikachu C-Gear skin but I'm not exactly sure what this is asking me to do.

the picture is kinda big so click hereeeee
    Put ゆめのせかい into the box then press next. -.-"

Visit my XY trade shop!

GardevoirMaster:
    Like Ju-da-su said.
    I just want to add that you have to hurry. Because they'll take out this skin in a few days...
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

I have a question...After you defeat the Elite 4 do you have anything interesting to do or is it boring?>.>

Page 152 of 944 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast