Page 159 of 944 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Is it true that you only need one or two HMs pre-Elite four? I couldv'e sworn I heard that somewhere... Like, you only needed Cut and Strength or something.
    You need Cut once just after the first gym and you need Strength to get through the Dragon Spiral Tower. They're the only required ones, IIRC.

You need Cut once just after the first gym and you need Strength to get through the Dragon Spiral Tower. They're the only required ones, IIRC.
    Not need it, you can walk on the wreck pole.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

If you force R@m to the Dragon Spiral Tower, do they instantly respawn like at N's Castle?
    @Jigglychu: Strength is useful for repeatedly climbing Victory Road. Surf can be used to get HM05Waterfall and TM24Thunderbolt. Beyond Cut, that's it really...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

This has no doubt been asked before, but I just want to be sure:
    Does Sheer Force eradicate the recoil damage of Flare Blitz?

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Uhmmm...where are the triple battles?>.>I thought triple battles and rotation battles were the same thing>.>I haven't encountered one yet....only rotation battles.Even double battles are rare.I hope they fix this in the third installment

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    This has no doubt been asked before, but I just want to be sure:
    Does Sheer Force eradicate the recoil damage of Flare Blitz?

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Nope. It stops Life Orb recoil using a Sheer Force activating move like Flare Blitz(10% burn) though. It also doesn't get rid of Superpower stat drops or doesn't activate with high crit. rate moves.

Uhmmm...where are the triple battles?>.>I thought triple battles and rotation battles were the same thing>.>I haven't encountered one yet....only rotation battles.Even double battles are rare.I hope they fix this in the third installment
    Which version are you playing. There are mopre Rotations in Black and more Triples in White. Even so the are about six of either battle in each version. And yes doubles are very rare too. There were two girls in front of the daycare on Route 3. And there was a Biker and a Skinhead on Route 9, that's all I remember for doubles.
    Last edited by Aurath8; 4th February 2011 at 8:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    You're right about Triple and Rotation battles, I'm sad that they didn't put more of them in the game...
    However, if you're looking for Double battles you should go to Raimon Sport domes. They should be roughly 2 Double battles in each dome and you can rematch them daily.

Just to follow up on what Aurawarrior said;

recoil, high crit. rate, self-inflicted stat drops and the like are not secondary effects. They are primary effects, and will not activate Sheer Force.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

How many BP does one get for doing the Battle Subway on WiFi?

When you get your starter Pokemon at the beginning, when are you able to check its nature, stats, and IV personality?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    When you get your starter Pokemon at the beginning, when are you able to check its nature, stats, and IV personality?
    After you fought with Cheren and Belle... .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by AThomBomb View Post
    Ok, so I transferred my American gamestop beast to my white version to get the event. For whatever reason the event didn't work. I figured because it was the US version. So, I got my Entei Shiny from Japan and transferred it as well. The event still will not activate. Am I missing something here or did I screw up by transferring the US Beast? Has anyone had this issue beside me?

So, I'm quoting myself because nobody answered my question. Can someone please tell me why my event is not activating? I have transferred 1 Gamestop shiny beast and 1 Japanese shiny beast and neither is activating the event. Do I need all 3? HELP!
    My Friend Code for white: 0604 4921 4428

Is the Victini that will be given away at the 14th movie tradeable? I won't be able to get it, so I hope someone can trade me one. If it isn't tradeable, too bad

So, I'm quoting myself because nobody answered my question. Can someone please tell me why my event is not activating? I have transferred 1 Gamestop shiny beast and 1 Japanese shiny beast and neither is activating the event. Do I need all 3? HELP!
    Don't mean to be rude, but...you sure that those beasts aren't hacked? I've heard that hacked Tornelos and/or Voltolos can't activate Landolus's event, but am not totally sure if this is also the case here. Though, I've tried with my own Japanese JP Entei, and it did activate the event without any problem... .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpoke View Post
    Is the Victini that will be given away at the 14th movie tradeable? I won't be able to get it, so I hope someone can trade me one. If it isn't tradeable, too bad
    Victini is tradable. .-.

Visit my XY trade shop!

Is the Crown Beast first in your party? That may be the problem. I don't know what else could be wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Is the Crown Beast first in your party? That may be the problem. I don't know what else could be wrong, though.
    In fact, the beast doesn't have to be the first in the party to activate the event. I got my Entei in the second slot (Ulgamoth is first in party) when I test the event out, and can still get it to activate. -.-"

Visit my XY trade shop!

It's not necessarily that hacks won't start the event. but that any individual crown beast can only activate it once. If you traded for yours, they may have already been used.

Or it could be as they said, you have the beast with you right? Just sending it over isn't the trigger.

The Djinn part may hold some truth since IIRC the other djinn absolutely has to be from the other version, like the HG/SS rayquala requirement from 4th.
    Last edited by Arande; 5th February 2011 at 8:28 PM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Can Goruugu learn the elemental punches (fire, ice, electric)? I would guess they would be move tutor moves but bulbapedia does not have data on them

I have claimed Giratina

Wait, so if you traded over two Crown Beasts, you could get two Zoroarks (one event per Crown Beast)? Or is the event one-time only, per game?

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Wait, so if you traded over two Crown Beasts, you could get two Zoroarks (one event per Crown Beast)? Or is the event one-time only, per game?
    It should be a one-time event. I haven't tried using two Beasts, but I doubt you could get more Zoroarks by using multiple Beasts. I've heard nothing about that, in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Can Goruugu learn the elemental punches (fire, ice, electric)? I would guess they would be move tutor moves but bulbapedia does not have data on them
    No, it can't. It can only breed with Ditto, so there are no egg moves for it. Bulbapedia does not have data for the move tutor moves for Golurk because there are no move tutors besides the elemental hyper beams, combinable attacks, and event moves for event Pokemon, oh and Draco Meter. None of which Golurk can learn.
    Bye </3 You got what you wanted, Zabi. Congrats, your lies worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpoke View Post
    Hmm, the only untradeable Pokemon I've heard of is Notch-Eared-Pichu (and Griseous Orb and Gen II Pokemon to Gen I games). Victini is tradeable.

Oh and Pokemon with HMs, such as:
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Hmm, the only untradeable Pokemon I've heard of is Notch-Eared-Pichu (and Griseous Orb and Gen II Pokemon to Gen I games). Victini is tradeable.

Oh and Pokemon with HMs, such as:
    Pokemon with HMs are trade-able, you're just not able to transfer them between different generation games.

You also can trade Griseous Orb/Origin-form Giratina. Just not to D/P. And since this is B/W you can.

where do you get strength?
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/343jiwx.png[/IMG]
    Keeping the classics alive

Quote Originally Posted by MasterLucario View Post
    where do you get strength?
    Go into the city with the 4th gym. Stand in front of the Pokemon center. There is a house directly above it. Go into the house directly left to the house that is above the Pokemon center, and a guy in there gives you HM4.

Page 159 of 944 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast