Page 160 of 944 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

When you buy items from trainers in Black city, can you only buy them once? or can you buy as many as you can afford?

3DS: 5413 1009 1553

Sorry, this question may be a bit of an annoyance, but I have read descriptions but couldn't fully understand it...

At the end of the first part of the game (after you beat the Elite Four, when going up to N) I didn't quite get the catch it's kinda confusing.

Do I have to capture the opposite legendary to get passed N for the story to continue???
    Do I have to have an empty slot on my team?

I didn't quite understand that bit because from what I've heard theres a catch to the ending, as in if I don't do a certain thing the ending would keep on looping?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Sorry, this question may be a bit of an annoyance, but I have read descriptions but couldn't fully understand it...

At the end of the first part of the game (after you beat the Elite Four, when going up to N) I didn't quite get the catch it's kinda confusing.

Do I have to capture the opposite legendary to get passed N for the story to continue???
    Do I have to have an empty slot on my team?

I didn't quite understand that bit because from what I've heard theres a catch to the ending, as in if I don't do a certain thing the ending would keep on looping?
    If your team and PC are full, you don't have to capture the opposite Legendary. If that's the case, the Legendary would be found after the credits at Dragon Spiral Tower. If that's not the case, then you do have to capture the opposite Legendary at N's Castle in order to progress. You get to choose if you want the Legendary on your team or if you want to send it to the PC. If you choose to keep it on your team, then you are given the option of sending one of your other Pokemon to the PC.
    Last edited by Lorde; 6th February 2011 at 2:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    If your team and Box are fully, you don't have to capture the opposite Legendary. If that's the case, the Legendary would be found after the credits at Dragon Spiral Tower. If that's not the case, then you do have to capture the opposite Legendary at N's Castle in order to progress. The Pokemon would just be placed on your team and another Pokemon would be swapped out to your PC if your team was full.
    Can you Pick who gets the boot?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Can you Pick who gets the boot?
    Yes, you can choose who gets sent to the PC. Though I just remembered that you don't have to keep the Legendary Pokemon on your team. You get the option of keeping it or swapping Pokemon. I'll go change that other post to avoid confusing people.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yes, you can choose who gets sent to the PC. Though I just remembered that you don't have to keep the Legendary Pokemon on your team. You get the option of keeping it or swapping Pokemon. I'll go change that other post to avoid confusing people.
    So if i were to keep my main team of 6 and send the legendary to my Pc would the story continue on as normal after beating N?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    So if i were to keep my main team of 6 and send the legendary to my Pc would the story continue on as normal after beating N?
    Yes, it would.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Victini is tradable. .-.
    Thanks, now I only have to look for someone who is willing to trade a V-Generate Victini.

And another question, only Dragon pokemon can learn Draco Meteor right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpoke View Post
    Thanks, now I only have to look for someone who is willing to trade a V-Generate Victini.

And another question, only Dragon pokemon can learn Draco Meteor right?
    yes, apart from Jirachi (from the Event last year.) and arceus (If he holds the dragon plate.)

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Arg bots

Anyway, out of curiosity, what is the extent to which locations are recorded for pokemon sent over from gen 4. Does it just say Kanto/johto/hoenn/sinnoh, or does it say which route?
    Will-Powered Spriter

If you force R@m to the Dragon Spiral Tower, do they instantly respawn like Victini, Zoroark or when they were at N's Castle?
    Bumpy-bumpedy-bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Arg bots

Anyway, out of curiosity, what is the extent to which locations are recorded for pokemon sent over from gen 4. Does it just say Kanto/johto/hoenn/sinnoh, or does it say which route?
    It only says Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Ok, since B/W is really in tune with seasons, is it possible just to change the date on the DS clock to get to a season that you want? Or is it not that simple...

3DS: 5413 1009 1553

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mundo View Post
    Ok, since B/W is really in tune with seasons, is it possible just to change the date on the DS clock to get to a season that you want? Or is it not that simple...
    It follows the calendar month so I don't believe changing your DS clock works.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Why won't the pokeshifter let me download my pokemon through DS download?

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Why won't the pokeshifter let me download my pokemon through DS download?
    On one DS, talk to the guy at the Shifter Factory until it tells you to use DS Download Play on another DS. Do that (with a 4th Gen game inserted in that DS). It should work now. If you were already doing this, then I'm afraid I don't know how to solve your problem. Also make sure that the 4th Gen game is Japanese, as other region games won't work.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    It follows the calendar month so I don't believe changing your DS clock works.
    I don't think he meant "Clock," I think he meant DS Calendar, such as changing the month to October or December.

Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Whats the deal with transferring pokemon from older games to these two? D/P has the PalPark but that only worked with the older DS and GBA games... that, and Ive already transferred all mine into Pearl. Will there be any way to do this without catching hundreds of crap pokes to trade into my old games?

Also, whats going to happen with all the old pokemon? I know none will appear until after the main game but will I be able to fill up my pokedex through wild finds or no?

Quote Originally Posted by mgetter View Post
    Also, whats going to happen with all the old pokemon? I know none will appear until after the main game but will I be able to fill up my pokedex through wild finds or no?
    While older Pokemon do appear in the wild in B/W after you beat the Elite Four, it isn't possible to fill up your Pokedex by just catching those that appear in the wild. Like with all Pokemon games to date, you'll need to trade with others to fill up your Pokedex.

Whats the deal with transferring pokemon from older games to these two? D/P has the PalPark but that only worked with the older DS and GBA games... that, and Ive already transferred all mine into Pearl. Will there be any way to do this without catching hundreds of crap pokes to trade into my old games?
    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokeshifter.shtml

There are quite a few old Pokemon that do not appear in Unova. You'll have to find these in the Dream World or Pokeshift them from 4th Gen games.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Thanks for the help. As soon as I posted, I saw something about Pokeshift but wasnt sure what it was. Whats the Dream World?

Thanks for the help. As soon as I posted, I saw something about Pokeshift but wasnt sure what it was. Whats the Dream World?
    Read this, it should give you a good understanding of what the Dream World is.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

It still doesn't work.

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    It still doesn't work.
    Your 4th Gen game isn't Japanese, is it?

*sigh*

Do you even know how to read? If you did, you'd probably have figured out that since your 4th Gen is English and your 5th gen is Japanese, THERE IS NO WAY TO TRANSFER YOUR POKEMON!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Do you even know how to read? If you did, you'd probably have figured out that since your 4th Gen is English and your 5th gen is Japanese, THERE IS NO WAY TO TRANSFER YOUR POKEMON!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!
    That wasn't even remotely necessary. Reported.

Lavaburst, the Pokeshifter is region-locked, so you can't transfer Pokemon from an English Gen IV game. Sorry.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Page 160 of 944 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast