Page 161 of 944 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Oh thx! I didn't know. I'm sincerly sorry for wasting your time Darth Osiris. Thx Dr.Leggs again!

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 88~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Seedot(OR Horde)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

i have a question do you have to need SHINY entei raikou and suicune to get zoroark and if soo do you need all 3?

Quote Originally Posted by rayscode View Post
    i have a question do you have to need SHINY entei raikou and suicune to get zoroark and if soo do you need all 3?
    You need at one of the three.. You are limited in that you can only get one of Zoroark per Beast as the Beasts are "marked as used" when you get Zoroark. Simalar thing for Celebii.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

but does it have to be a shiny or can it be normal

Default shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by rayscode View Post
    It has to be a shiny event beast, not just any Raikou, Entei or Suicune.

I heard you don't have to use very many HMs. Is this true, or will I have to keep an HM slave with me a lot of the time?
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon9 View Post
    It has to be a shiny event beast, not just any Raikou, Entei or Suicune.

I heard you don't have to use very many HMs. Is this true, or will I have to keep an HM slave with me a lot of the time?
    Cut is the only HM required throughout the game, and even then I think you only need to use it once.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    That wasn't even remotely necessary. Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    On one DS, talk to the guy at the Shifter Factory until it tells you to use DS Download Play on another DS. Do that (with a 4th Gen game inserted in that DS). It should work now. If you were already doing this, then I'm afraid I don't know how to solve your problem. Also make sure that the 4th Gen game is Japanese, as other region games won't work.
    All he had to do was read the sentence in bold. It just frustrates me to no end when someone asks a question and the answer is literally starting them in the face. I mean, if he can use a computer, he can read the answer to his question, and the fact that he posted saying it still didn't work... I dunno, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. I could've just as easily, if not more so, answered his question in the same way Ultimate Glalie did, but I saw that did nothing, so I decided if I wanted to help him, I had to spell it out for him.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Toge Tamer View Post
    Cut is the only HM required throughout the game, and even then I think you only need to use it once.
    Good, then I can replace Pansage with Victini!
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    I mean, if he can use a computer, he can read the answer to his question, and the fact that he posted saying it still didn't work... I dunno, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
    You weren't being kind at all.

I could've just as easily, if not more so, answered his question in the same way Ultimate Glalie did, but I saw that did nothing, so I decided if I wanted to help him, I had to spell it out for him.
    Chances are she missed over that sentence. Give a girl a break, don't act like you've never misread something in your entire life. Somebody misreading or skipping over something is not just cause for flaming, nor does it make them any less intelligent. Your post was completely unjustified.
    Last edited by Dr. Leggs; 6th February 2011 at 9:46 PM.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

You weren't being kind at all.

Chances are he missed over that sentence. Give a guy a break, don't act like you've never misread something in your entire life. Somebody misreading or skipping over something is not just cause for flaming, nor does it make them any less intelligent. Your post was completely unjustified.
    Hate to break it to you, but i'm a girl.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 88~} {~Most recent shiny : Shiny Seedot(OR Horde)~}

Edited. Sorry.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Speaking of the PokeShifter: Do the IVs and EVs of your Generation 4 Pokemon transfer over when you use the PokeShifter in the Generation 5 games?

Of course, the IVs and EVs are preserved. It's the same Pokemon.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Edited. Sorry.
    It's fine.

My xat avvie (c) me

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Speaking of the PokeShifter: Do the IVs and EVs of your Generation 4 Pokemon transfer over when you use the PokeShifter in the Generation 5 games?
    It'd be pretty bad it they didn't! Good thing it isn't like that.
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Hey, I have my Black Version and my Suicune, and I'm all ready to get a Zoroark...but I don't know if you're supposed to have beaten the game before transferring over Suicune. Would that mess my game up? I'm at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ZelOfLight View Post
    Hey, I have my Black Version and my Suicune, and I'm all ready to get a Zoroark...but I don't know if you're supposed to have beaten the game before transferring over Suicune. Would that mess my game up? I'm at a loss.
    I don't think it makes a difference
    Will have access to Steelix's Mega Stone. LF Shiny Vivillons, legit Japanese event shiny Jirachi, legit Japanese Diancie, legit Japanese Wonderland Darkrai.

FT: Diancie, Ball/Fancy Vivillon, Wonderland , Mega Stones, Enigma Berry and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

All Shiny Vivillon except Sun/Events. Chesnaught (M). Greninja (F)

X 0602-7374-3204 - エックス (Elegant)

Y 4527-8721-8292 - ワイ (Monsoon)

I've been looking through Serebii's Pokearth and I cannot see any mention of times, i.e. Morning/Day/Night. Does that mean the time of day doesn't factor in what Pokemon you see? It's just the seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by ZelOfLight View Post
    Does the TRANSFER MACHINE not mean anything to you people?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    I've been looking through Serebii's Pokearth and I cannot see any mention of times, i.e. Morning/Day/Night. Does that mean the time of day doesn't factor in what Pokemon you see? It's just the seasons?
    As far as I know, the times of day aren't factors when it comes to Pokemon appearance rates. Seasons affect when some Pokemon appear, but the time of day doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    Link.

Alterations from Generation IV

-The abandonment of Pokémon Contests in favor of the Pokémon Musical, a different type of competition which does not factor in a Pokémon's moves.
    -Pokémon in the party can no longer follow the player outside of battle.
    -The ???-type does not exist in this generation. Curse is now a Ghost-type move.
    -Rotom's other forms are now the type of their respective special move.
    -The abandonment of encounter rate differences based on the time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Does the TRANSFER MACHINE not mean anything to you people?
    Reported again. Some people don't keep up with absolutely every new feature or mechanic in the game. Calm down.

ZelOfLight, the mechanism used to transfer Celebi and the beasts is different than the PokeShifter, and accessible and usable before defeating the Elite Four. It won't mess up your game. Here's the information; http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/transfermachine.shtml

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Default Question about Manaphy...

Does anyone know if you can send the Manaphy Egg from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs to Black and White (and I'd like proof rather than theory, please)?

Do you only get to choose one fossil like in past games?

Page 161 of 944 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast