Page 165 of 944 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #4101
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Yup, the Zorua and Zoroark represent the the son and mother from the movie that just played respectivley.

    Now if you want more Zoruas, you've got to hitch the mother up with the son and... oh...

    Really Nintendo?
    You don't have to use Zorua with a Female Zoroark.

    Zorua and Zoroark is part of the Ground Egg group... So you can breed both of them with many Pokémon: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/ground.shtml

    That the same Egg group as Skitty and Wailord. And we all know that pairing..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  2. #4102
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    You don't have to use Zorua with a Female Zoroark.

    Zorua and Zoroark is part of the Ground Egg group... So you can breed both of them with many Pokémon: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/ground.shtml

    That the same Egg group as Skitty and Wailord. And we all know that pairing..
    Hey, it's still and interesting image though...
    Both of them.
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed



  3. #4103
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    He asked about EXPERIENCE points in Rotation battles, not effort points. Geez, try actually reading the question for once.
    Do you have any semblance of manners? Does it really require such effort not to be a jerk when you're posting that it isn't worth doing at all?


    ...so I would imagine that in any situation where a Pokemon gets experience through battling, it gets effort points as well.
    Which is what I was saying in my post, simply in reverse.

    The future surrounds us.

    Let us begin.




  4. #4104
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Yup, the Zorua and Zoroark represent the the son and mother from the movie that just played respectivley.

    Now if you want more Zoruas, you've got to hitch the mother up with the son and... oh...

    Really Nintendo?
    Damn... I was going to breed the male and female Zoroarks to get Zoruas that know Night Burst from birth. Now, I think I'll just shift something with Dark Pulse. Hey, flinch hax are just as good as Accuracy drops, right?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

    Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

    As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

  5. #4105

    Default

    Does compound eyes increase ur chances of bumping into a cryogonal and a tynamo?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

  6. #4106
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Does compound eyes increase ur chances of bumping into a cryogonal and a tynamo?
    No, Compoundeyes increases the chances of finding a Pokémon that is holding an item.

    Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

  7. #4107
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Couldn't find an answer to this in the thread already, so...
    In Black and White, the Serebii.net page talks about WPA compatability under the DSi enhancements. Now as far as I knew, the previous Pokemon games not being able to connect to WPA wireless connections was due to the software, not the DS.
    I've literally just bought a second hand DS Lite to transfer and trade Pokemon with on my original DS, but in Black and White will I be able to use my home WPA wireless network?


    White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

  8. #4108
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    ^ i think it's becaus of hardware.
    sorry for being noobish, but is their english names
    for the new pokemons?

  9. #4109
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SneaselClaw View Post
    Couldn't find an answer to this in the thread already, so...
    In Black and White, the Serebii.net page talks about WPA compatability under the DSi enhancements. Now as far as I knew, the previous Pokemon games not being able to connect to WPA wireless connections was due to the software, not the DS.
    I've literally just bought a second hand DS Lite to transfer and trade Pokemon with on my original DS, but in Black and White will I be able to use my home WPA wireless network?
    It's also down to hardware, too.

    The Original DS and DS Lite can't connect to WPA Network. These DSes where made before they decided to even include Internet.

    The DSi and later, can do it since they knew they had Wifi use planned. And made the wireless software work with WPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poke_noob View Post
    ^ i think it's becaus of hardware.
    sorry for being noobish, but is their english names
    for the new pokemons?
    Serebii dex has them all. Here are the new ones: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  10. #4110
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    It's also down to hardware, too.

    The Original DS and DS Lite can't connect to WPA Network. These DSes where made before they decided to even include Internet.

    The DSi and later, can do it since they knew they had Wifi use planned. And made the wireless software work with WPA.
    Thanks for clearing that up, and making me realise I just wasted some money *sigh*


    White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

  11. #4111
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,204

    Default

    Why did they have to make Emolga so rare?it's soo annoying!I'm on Route 5 trying to spot those moving patches of grass but all I get is Tabunne>.>I'm so sick of Tabunne...at least it gives alot of exp points>.>

  12. #4112
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,909

    Default

    I read somewhere that in-game, Black has rotation battles but not triple battles, and White has the opposite. Is this true?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  13. #4113
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the sky with diamonds
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulber View Post
    Yup, the Zorua and Zoroark represent the the son and mother from the movie that just played respectivley.

    Now if you want more Zoruas, you've got to hitch the mother up with the son and... oh...

    Really Nintendo?
    Yay incest!!! Lol that is kinda sick when you put it like that.

    @ Chibs, yeah I'm in the same boat as you, wanting a female Zoroark ^^ guess I'll go the Crown beast way (I've got enough of the b*ggers in storage) but I really wanted to raise my Zoroark froma Zorua ;___; it's such a cute little thing!!
    - Hiatus Notice -

    I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

    I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

    It's been a fun 3 years ~

  14. #4114
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The great grand Aussie land
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I read somewhere that in-game, Black has rotation battles but not triple battles, and White has the opposite. Is this true?
    i believe that Black has more rotation battles than white and vice versa

  15. #4115
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Why did they have to make Emolga so rare?it's soo annoying!I'm on Route 5 trying to spot those moving patches of grass but all I get is Tabunne>.>I'm so sick of Tabunne...at least it gives alot of exp points>.>
    Though Emonga is the first pokemon I encountered with the shaking grass on Route 5...-.-"

    Either way, meh, no one can answer that question. You just need to be patient and try running around to all the shaking grass until you come across one. It isn't all that hard to find one, imo... ._."

    Quote Originally Posted by wearjo View Post
    i believe that Black has more rotation battles than white and vice versa
    Yep, that's true. Some trainers are going to battle you using rotation battle if you're on black, and triple if you're on white, even though they're the same trainer... .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  16. #4116
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I keep reading on serebii and bulbapedia that if you play B/W on a DSi theres added features? Can anyone clear this up for me by telling me what the features are because im lost lol.
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

  17. #4117
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    I hope for more Triple battles and Rotation battles in the next game
    They could have the first gym battle be a Triple battle.

  18. #4118
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mychemro View Post
    I keep reading on serebii and bulbapedia that if you play B/W on a DSi theres added features? Can anyone clear this up for me by telling me what the features are because im lost lol.
    Mainly Communication side of things. You can use WPA networks, in addtion to WEP. You can use the Camrea to a Video chat with another DSi user.

    There could be more, but those are the most noticeable ones.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  19. #4119
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Mainly Communication side of things. You can use WPA networks, in addtion to WEP. You can use the Camrea to a Video chat with another DSi user.

    There could be more, but those are the most noticeable ones.
    thank you so much, i've been looking around the sites for days
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

  20. #4120
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Is there a Lottery in this game? If so where is it? Just so I know when I get the game.

  21. #4121
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Can I migrate Pokemon from an English Gen IV game to a Japanese Gen V game, and vice versa (Japanese Gen IV to English Gen V)?
    loehS = suecrA

  22. #4122
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    a dark corner under your bed.
    Posts
    306

    Default

    no. you need same-language games to transfer between generations. can trade between different-language games of the same generation, though.

    Dude

    Born In Battle, bred to kill

  23. #4123
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmega90 View Post
    Is there a Lottery in this game? If so where is it? Just so I know when I get the game.
    Nope, there isn't.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

  24. #4124
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    I'm scared now. When I get the games, I plan to get the Liberty Pass ASAP and go to challenge and catch Victini as soon as I reach Castelia City.
    The thing is, the other day I saw three different youtube videos of people catching Victini and only one of them did it without too much trouble. The first guy used False Swipe to get Victini to 1 HP, then threw all kinds of Pokeballs until he caught it; the thing I'm worried about is that, even at 1 HP, Victini busted out of about seven consecutive Ultra Balls without any of them even moving one time.
    The next guy paralyzed Victini and kept throwing Great Balls at it (this person did what I'm planning to do and wasn't far enough to get any Ultra Balls yet). Once again, only once or twice did any of the umpteen Great Balls actually move before failing, at least until the one that worked.
    The next guy did the same thing as the second, but managed to catch it in only about four Great Balls.
    This tells me paralysis is the best bet, but I'm wondering how I should go about it. I taught the event Raikou Thunder Wave to use on Zoroark, and I'm thinking of using it on Victini too, but I'm wondering if I could just hit him with a Zap Cannon. Zap Cannon would be at 150 power and coming from a Pokemon at double Victini's level; do you think it would have any chance of not ending up as a OHKO? If it doesn't take down Victini in one shot, I can't imagine it would be left with HP above the red zone. I will, of course, save before fighting him, but if it turns out Zap Cannon is too powerful what do you guys think I could do as an alternative strategy?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

  25. #4125
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    Nope, there isn't.
    Aw, that sucks. Oh well, Its not a big deal. Thanks for the info.

Page 165 of 944 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •