Page 169 of 944 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Is there information out there about the Victini you get from the Liberty Pass? Is it the same deal as Japan, and does it have V-Generate?

Also, someone at Game Freak or Nintendo said that the storyline ends with Black & White. But it's likely they were mistranslated or misinformed about upcoming games. Even if they are going to do a 3rd game they will not have started any major work on it yet.
    Last edited by Disgruntled Goat; 16th February 2011 at 2:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    Is there information out there about the Victini you get from the Liberty Pass? Is it the same deal as Japan, and does it have V-Generate?
    It is the exact same one that is encountered in the Japanese versions of Black/White. So no, it doesn't have V-Generate.
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th February 2011 at 2:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    Also, someone at Game Freak or Nintendo said that the storyline ends with Black & White. But it's likely they were mistranslated or misinformed about upcoming games. Even if they are going to do a 3rd game they will not have started any major work on it yet.
    That isn't at all what was said. There will be a third game, they simply have chosen consciously to avoid revealing information or advertising it yet.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes.

I saw that there will be two versions of the guidebook, one with and one without a pokedex. Does anybody know if they come out on the same day? I looked on amazon.uk but there aren't any dates yet.

Any help/info is appreciated!
    Pokemon Black & White

White Team

^
    Here is a detailed breakdown of the content in the different guides. Hope this helps!

Volume 1: Complete walkthrough with maps and a Pokémon training primer, plus mini-poster. On sale 3/6
    Volume 1 Collector’s Edition: Hardcover book with all the content of volume 1 (walkthrough, maps, mini-poster, etc.), plus the Unova region Pokédex. On sale 3/6
    Volume 2: Post-game guide plus Unova region Pokédex and bonus poster (different from vol.1 poster). On sale 4/25
    http://forums.primagames.com/showthr...de-Differences

Will there be a midnight release of the games on the 6th?
    I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Thank you very much!
    So the collectors edition and Volume 1 come out on the same date? ( I live in europe, so if somebody could confirm this for europe that would be great!).
    If so, I will have to pre-order it on amazon.uk right away.
    Pokemon Black & White

White Team

Yes, it will, as long as you're ordering from Amazon anyway. I've pre-ordered the limited edition version already.

Default Tv?

So I was wondering if you can watch TV in Black/White like you could in R/S/E and D/P/Pt? If not, is it replaced by somthing similar? (i.e. Radio?)

Quote Originally Posted by Morrio View Post
    So I was wondering if you can watch TV in Black/White like you could in R/S/E and D/P/Pt? If not, is it replaced by somthing similar? (i.e. Radio?)
    Yes, you can watch TV. And from what I've read, the TV can function as a "record reporter".

First off, are there commercials again? And are there other TV shows?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, it will, as long as you're ordering from Amazon anyway. I've pre-ordered the limited edition version already.
    But what if I didn't pre-order it/order it from Amazon? I was just planning on going to Wal Mart to buy it at Midnight o:
    I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Luck View Post
    But what if I didn't pre-order it/order it from Amazon? I was just planning on going to Wal Mart to buy it at Midnight o:
    I'd say it would be there, along with the game. You'd be best calling the store to be certain.

Alright, thanks very much.

You should just order it off Amazon. Yes you will have to wait a few days, but it will save you some money. The collector's edition is $17 something on amazon right now and that's cheaper than the in-store price of the regular edition.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    You should just order it off Amazon. Yes you will have to wait a few days, but it will save you some money. The collector's edition is $17 something on amazon right now and that's cheaper than the in-store price of the regular edition.
    But then you lose the fun of midnight queuing with friends. It's not everyone's preference, but for some, it's essential.

So I'm waiting for the US version to arrive. My question is, is there a general consensus on which version to get? Seeing as this one is pretty must starting the series over, I have no idea which version to get.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I would, but I don't have a credit card since I'm only 16.

Prepaid Credit Cards. They sell them at almost every convenience store in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    So I'm waiting for the US version to arrive. My question is, is there a general consensus on which version to get? Seeing as this one is pretty must starting the series over, I have no idea which version to get.
    my understanding is that they're pretty balanced. polls show white's slightly more popular, but I'm getting black. obviously the legendary you want matters. there's black city/white forest (look them up) and the grass/bird version exclusives (also will be looking forward to trades for version exclusives ). if you really can't decide, flip a coin

now my question:
    does samurott learn megahorn after evolving or will I need a heartscale?

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    my understanding is that they're pretty balanced. polls show white's slightly more popular, but I'm getting black. obviously the legendary you want matters. there's black city/white forest (look them up) and the grass/bird version exclusives (also will be looking forward to trades for version exclusives ). if you really can't decide, flip a coin

now my question:
    heart Scale. Just give it X scissor until you can find one.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post

now my question:
    I looked at both legendaries and they both look good... lol I may have to flip a coin.

The pokemon differences don't seem to be that big of a deal to me either, seeing as they are mostly pokemon from old games.

Though a Fire/Dragon pokemon makes more sense and seems more badass than Electric/Dragon XD

If you want MegaHorn, there's a Heat Scale near Relic Castle (top left corner of Deset Resort), and one near Cold Storage.

uhmmm...what do I have to do right after I defeat N and the game ends?>.>where should I go?

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    uhmmm...what do I have to do right after I defeat N and the game ends?>.>where should I go?
    You're supposed to talk to Looker downstairs in your house and find the Team Plasma Sages, though you can take as much time as you'd like with the latter task. You're also supposed to get your Pokedex upgraded to a National Dex at Professor Juniper's lab, which can be done after you've talked to Looker.

Page 169 of 944 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast