Page 209 of 943 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 23570

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Just checked, nothing indicates my woobat having pokerus

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Can you travel across the desert and get to Route 5 before beating Burgh? I'd like to get to Route 5 and capture Emolga and Solosis ASAP.
    I'm pretty sure you can't, but I'm not 100% sure as I've not gotten that far yet.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Quote Originally Posted by aDr1v3 View Post
    Just started playing Black, super confused.

I caught an Unaware Woobat at Lv10 and I was training it and I realized the Exp it was gaining was really high. (Like over 150exp facing wild Lv 9-12 Pokemon). Then to test it I faced a wild pidove and sent out woobat, withdrew him, and send out dewott (then killed the pidove).
    My Woobat gained 62 Exp
    and my Dewott gained 40.

It seems to me that for whatever reason my Woobat is gaining 1.5 EXP every battle, almost like it was traded to me.
    However, I definitely 100% caught the Woobat.

Perhaps I'm missing something?
    Btw, it isn't holding lucky egg
    The EXP system is different now. If your Pokemon is weaker than the Pokemon you're battling against, you'll get more EXP. And if your Pokemon is stronger, you'll start getting less.
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up.

Does this mean if a lv2 pokemon battles a level 10 pokemon it'll gain more exp then a lv 5 battling lv 10? etc?

I have the Lock Capsule in HG/SS, but the Relocator will not recognize it. Why not/How do you get it to recognize it?
    Last edited by Deoxys911; 7th March 2011 at 5:55 AM. Reason: Figured out solution on my own, now have new question.

9 1 1

I caught a yorterri because I thought that Scotland would learn fire fang. but it didnt. I was gonna breed with a handle for that move but I guess not.

I meant sandile not handle.

omg!!! i finally did it!!! on pearl, i deleted all of my pokemonz hm moves (took at least an hour)

I was just wondering, is there a really good tip on using the relocator?

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys911 View Post
    I am so frustrated! I keep reading how to unlock the Relocator online, and every time I go into the Game Freak building to talk to the man, he doesn't ask me for the password, he just says he's working on the end of the game! I thought maybe it was the other building in the first street, the one with the 11th floor, but it doesn't have a Scientist-looking guy at all, so I know it must be the Game Freak building, since those are the only buildings on that street. Why isn't he asking me for the password? Can anyone help me before I go more insane?!
    You're in the wrong building. Keep heading north until you get to a fountain. Go North of there and the very last building on that street it the one you want.

On another note, I can't Relocate my Celebi! When I try using the Reloacator it says that there's nothing to send. Help?

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

Quote Originally Posted by Jason-Kun View Post
    On another note, I can't Relocate my Celebi! When I try using the Reloacator it says that there's nothing to send. Help?
    Make sure your Celebi is in the PC and not in your party. Also make sure that it doesn't have any items attached, as Pokemon with items attached cannot be transferred over to Black/White.

I have the Lock Capsule in HG/SS, but the Relocator will not recognize it. Why not/How do you get it to recognize it?
    I edited my last post because I figured out that I was in the wrong building, but nobody saw it after I edited it, so I'll ask the above again, here, in its own post.

9 1 1

Since the Lock Capsule is only available by hacking, I don't know if anyone knows how to transfer it.

2 Questions, how do I check my pokemons ability? I cant find it in the team menu. >.<

and, whats better. Zebstrika or Elektross

My Pokemon Black adventure began on 3/6/11 and concluded on 4/2/11 at 2:52PM
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

To check the ability you have to get to the second screen of the summary.
    (At the left corner of the screen there are two buttons, touch the second)

So which building, specifically, is the Relocator person in.
    I swear I've checked every building in Castela but I've yet to find him

Quote Originally Posted by locomo View Post
    2 Questions, how do I check my pokemons ability? I cant find it in the team menu. >.<

In battle it's in the middle of the summery page, out of battle the bottom of the top screen on the moves/stats page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    First building on the right in the far street (near Route 4).

For the Zorua event does Celebi have to be at the front of my party to activate it and what part of Castelia is it in?

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

The ability is in the summary, on the page with the Pokemon's moves on the bottom section of the top screen.

Use what you like best.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    According to Marriland, it's in the North of Castelia, on the 11th floor of the building on the left (which also, I believe, houses the Name Rater).

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    In battle it's in the middle of the summery page, out of battle the bottom of the top screen on the moves/stats page.First building on the right in the far street (near Route 4).
    THANKS, so whats better?

Zebstrika or elktross?

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

THANKS, so whats better?

Zebstrika or elktross?
    It depends on your team and your strategy. Both have their pros and cons. Zebstrika is caught early on and has access to some nice moves like Nitro Charge, and due to its abilities pretty much has an immunity to Electric. Eelektross, however, is caught much later, but has no weaknesses and probably has the better moveset.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    In battle it's in the middle of the summery page, out of battle the bottom of the top screen on the moves/stats page.First building on the right in the far street (near Route 4).
    far stree...
    oh god dang it I didn't even realize there was an area beyond the plaza

Team is signature. I just got black and caught a zebra thing. so im wondering who is better suited for my team?

EDIT: oh yeah, whats better for pidove?

Big pecks, or super luck
    Last edited by locomo; 7th March 2011 at 6:58 AM.

So I've visited unity tower and I met the person there I traded with on the GTS. My question is, they talked about things like thier favourite hobby was reading. How do I set these things for my character? Where do I tell the game about the things that I talk about in unity Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    So I've visited unity tower and I met the person there I traded with on the GTS. My question is, they talked about things like thier favourite hobby was reading. How do I set these things for my character? Where do I tell the game about the things that I talk about in unity Tower.
    You can set your hobby etc. by answering questionaires at PasserBy Analytics HQ, in Castelia City.
    Last edited by myriada; 7th March 2011 at 7:22 AM.

Page 209 of 943 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast