Page 22 of 944 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    Flying is also weak to electric and rock type moves.I'm sure you got one of those two types.
    I have one Electric Pokemon and one Electric TM though I would have liked an Ice-type TM to teach to some of my other Pokemon. I only have one Rock-type TM so far but it's power and accuracy are low. I don't like relying on just one Pokemon :<

Anyway, I just got some TMs from Professor Araragi after showing her my Dex. Does she give you more if you register more Pokemon in the Dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    Question, what do I have to do to make the Giant Hall appear? I've searched the entire hidden forest on Route 8 and I can't find it.
    In addition to this question, I also wanted to ask if the last city you visit going clockwise(I'm playing Black, so it's a giant black city) is Sazanami Town?
    At first I thought it wa s Black City, but then I thought that the last gym's town was Black City. sorry for sounding stupid XP
    Me---
    Name: Rodrigo
    FC: 2492-5773-2282

My Brother---
    Name: Rolando
    FC: 4554 5919 5068

Battle Record
    WIN:26
    LOSE:17
    DRAW:1

I'm just wondering now if Dream World abilities can be bread down or will Smogon force us to rely on our luck?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I have one Electric Pokemon and one Electric TM though I would have liked an Ice-type TM to teach to some of my other Pokemon. I only have one Rock-type TM so far but it's power and accuracy are low. I don't like relying on just one Pokemon :<

Anyway, I just got some TMs from Professor Araragi after showing her my Dex. Does she give you more if you register more Pokemon in the Dex?
    I believe you got Hidden power hopefully one of your pokemon have HP ice then.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Are the fishing Rods still around in Black and White? I'm at the 5th Gym city and I still don't have one if they're around :S
    Looker will give you the superrod after you beat the Elite Four.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    How soon can you capture Victini in the games. Is it post E4, or can you go and capture Victini at any point once you have the Liberty ticket?
    As soon as you get to Hiun you can catch Victini.

"That’s it! I hate to admit it, but you are a Pokémon master!"

Angry Why isnt the Pokedex for B/W Showing the Pictures of the Pokemon yet?!!?!?

When is Serebii going to have all the pictures for its B/W Pokedex???
    I check daily hoping they have them in but each day I get dissapointment!!! D=!

Quote Originally Posted by donovantxeevee View Post
    As soon as you get to Hiun you can catch Victini.
    Would you happen to know it's Catch Rate by any chance? I tried capturing Victini for days now but no matter how weak it gets and even with it's Endure helping me out, it won't get captured. It's a fairly weak Legendary Pokemon but it seems impossible to capture. Any help is appreciated.

Victini's catch rate is 3.

I asked this the other day, and no answer. Where are the locations of Moguryuu in relation to cities?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Would you happen to know it's Catch Rate by any chance? I tried capturing Victini for days now but no matter how weak it gets and even with it's Endure helping me out, it won't get captured. It's a fairly weak Legendary Pokemon but it seems impossible to capture. Any help is appreciated.
    Most likely the same rate as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and shaymin.

Quote Originally Posted by AssaultModePikachu View Post
    When is Serebii going to have all the pictures for its B/W Pokedex???
    I check daily hoping they have them in but each day I get dissapointment!!! D=!
    Nintendo sent a letter to all Pokemon sites about how they were violating rules. This is why the pictures aren't online.
    YYAAYY

i've read all the posts in this thread and have found the majority of them to be about where/when can i find X pokemon or where/when can i find X item. retarded.

serebii has a very decent pokedex filled with this information.

if a TM you want can't be acquired before E4, too bad, pokemon, too bad. trade someone with the move to give it back or the monster in question.

~you can get Ice Beam before 8th Gym, I gave it to my ice cream cone, you might want to try exploring all areas before asking "seeminlgy harmless" questions.

~about victini and zorua, i have no idea, i suggest one person (OP) fidn the info, cause its in this thread, and slap a big ole' faq in the beginning of stuff covered that will undoubtedly get asked. I would like help her also, as I'm using a DSlite, i don't know if i can do it properly.
    ~if an event happens and you can't progress, try beating the gym leader, or exploring a new area, sometimes events take place in certain orders.

~after 7th gym, go to route 4, the desert, to the ruins, walk across quicksand, make it to the bottom, afterwards go to 2nd gym, get your fossil revived(1st is turtle, 2nd is bird), continue on to 8th gym town by way of the passageway in northeast corner of 7th gym town.

~want HM05 waterfall? it's alllllllllllll the way to the left between your home town and the first or second city. check areas to start out surfing on, and keep going,
    somewhere in that area.

~i have no idea how you get certain evolution stones. i have yet to find me a water stone but have x2 of every other stone. maybe it's random, maybe you're not looking hard enough in all areas/using your item finder.

~got any other silly questions that need to be repeatedly answered?

I do, what do I do with this piece of mail i found? it's a key item, has number 2 in the title.

*I've yet to get stuck or lost, and have explored all areas except the underwater portions, that's next. I have zekrom(worn down premier ball), uroruroroboros lvl 70 bug fire(one ultra ball full health?), the 3 legendary fighters, and am wandering the lands looking for one of the jinni(the weather cloud guy) thing now.

my starter is on level 26 in the box. go grass monkey, that funky monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGreen View Post
    i've read all the posts in this thread and have found the majority of them to be about where/when can i find X pokemon or where/when can i find X item. retarded.

serebii has a very decent pokedex filled with this information.

if a TM you want can't be acquired before E4, too bad, pokemon, too bad. trade someone with the move to give it back or the monster in question.

~you can get Ice Beam before 8th Gym, I gave it to my ice cream cone, you might want to try exploring all areas before asking "seeminlgy harmless" questions. It learns ice beam by Level up that is how it got it -_-

~about victini and zorua, i have no idea, i suggest one person (OP) fidn the info, cause its in this thread, and slap a big ole' faq in the beginning of stuff covered that will undoubtedly get asked. I would like help her also, as I'm using a DSlite, i don't know if i can do it properly.
    ~if an event happens and you can't progress, try beating the gym leader, or exploring a new area, sometimes events take place in certain orders.

~after 7th gym, go to route 4, the desert, to the ruins, walk across quicksand, make it to the bottom, afterwards go to 2nd gym, get your fossil revived(1st is turtle, 2nd is bird), continue on to 8th gym town by way of the passageway in northeast corner of 7th gym town.

~want HM05 waterfall? it's alllllllllllll the way to the left between your home town and the first or second city. check areas to start out surfing on, and keep going,
    somewhere in that area.

~i have no idea how you get certain evolution stones. i have yet to find me a water stone but have x2 of every other stone. maybe it's random, maybe you're not looking hard enough in all areas/using your item finder. Go to the ground gym city and surf over to the lighthouse

~got any other silly questions that need to be repeatedly answered?

I do, what do I do with this piece of mail i found? it's a key item, has number 2 in the title.

*I've yet to get stuck or lost, and have explored all areas except the underwater portions, that's next. I have zekrom(worn down premier ball), uroruroroboros lvl 70 bug fire(one ultra ball full health?), the 3 legendary fighters, and am wandering the lands looking for one of the jinni(the weather cloud guy) thing now.

my starter is on level 26 in the box. go grass monkey, that funky monkey.
    My comments are in bold.

level 35, or ice beam, tm13.

whatever that place is, game's in japanse, i dont even know the proper names for the town since i can't find a map of the overworld with names.

thanks for being helpful!

where do you get the bike? i just got to Huin. also, i cant read japanese so what HM does the second gym leader let you use and were do you get the HM?
    3DS CODE: 0216-2247-0640

"To become the dew that quenches the land
    To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
    I offer thee this silent sacrifice"

Loveless act V

the first HM you get is Cut. use it where you got your monkey to be able to catch a Munna..

How early in the game can the first form of the fure/ghost chandalier be found(hitimoshi? sp?). As in how much badges will i have when i obtain it.
    Future Pokemon White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by xobybr View Post
    where do you get the bike? i just got to Huin. also, i cant read japanese so what HM does the second gym leader let you use and were do you get the HM?
    you get the bike when you're walking to the next city. You'll encounter some Team Plasma bums and you'll "save" the bike guy and he then hands you a bike. I think the 2nd HM that you get is Strength, but I have no idea where I got it from. I'm pretty sure someone just handed it to me.
    Founder & Co-leader of Drac's Umbreon group. May the revolution live forever!

ˇViva la revolución!

credits go to Tyranitarquake for the banner

I got Shiny Entei, Suicune and Raikou from the 13th Movie, but where do I have to go now to meet Zoroark? I read about "Illusion Forest", but where is this and how can I go there?
    Photos and Videos from Pokémon Events in Germany:

Diamond: 4254-7590-7987
    Heart Gold: 4340-4951-9462

Team:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/607.shtml

probably about 5, or just before 5th gym. you need to go to the spirit tower place to get the leader to go back to their gym.

Anyone have a link to the dream world?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Is Pro View Post
    How early in the game can the first form of the fure/ghost chandalier be found(hitimoshi? sp?). As in how much badges will i have when i obtain it.
    You will find this pokemon in Tower of the Heavens before 6th gym battle. Visiting this building is part of your main quest.
    Last edited by hitsuji182; 23rd September 2010 at 1:21 AM.
    Pokemon White - 2010/09/18

Anyone know where you find mudkip or vaporeon after you activate the dream world? plus is there a web site for this?
    MY CURRENT SOUL SILVER TEAM

MY CURRENT PLATINUM TEAM

MY CURRENT BLACK TEAM

Anyone know how to delete your save file or can you just save over it?

? go to start new game?

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGreen View Post
    ? go to start new game?
    That doesn't work I already tried to save it but couldn't I have to delete my save file from my other one. I now you have to press a button combination on the press start thing with Zekrom on it.

Page 22 of 944 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast