Page 253 of 944 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 23586

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Can you breed a Zoroark to get a Zorua? I missed the Celebi event...
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth_Strife View Post
    I tried searching and had no luck, so here's what's troubling me: why in the heck is Elesa's volt switch effecting my pure rock type boldore? Last I knew, electric types didn't effect rock or ground, let alone do that much damage. My boldore is lvl 25 so I don't think her lvl 25 and lvl 27 pokemon should be able to take its health down quite that much. Explanation please?
    Electric has always damaged Rock type, at least from my experience. Also Volt switch is a special attack and Boldore are best defending from Physical Attacks

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by hever View Post
    Can you breed a Zoroark to get a Zorua? I missed the Celebi event...
    Yes.
    Use a Ditto
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?

That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

^Muchos Gracias.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

How do I get to the basement of Dreamyard?

My Pokemon Black adventure began on 3/6/11 and concluded on 4/2/11 at 2:52PM
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

An average team level of 48 is sufficient to battle the elite four correct?
    HG Friend code: 4340 4972 6570
    White Friend code: 1764 1983 9545

My current Team:
    DERP -> <- DERP

Quote Originally Posted by locomo View Post
    How do I get to the basement of Dreamyard?
    Did you beat the game?
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?

That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by shadi1 View Post
    Did you beat the game?
    No, I just beat the 3rd gym. So no basement til i beat the game?

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Quote Originally Posted by locomo View Post
    No, I just beat the 3rd gym. So no basement til i beat the game?
    Exactly.

Okay, where would some high leveled wild Pokemon reside?

Quote Originally Posted by Monochromatic View Post
    Electric type attacks hit Rock Types for neutral resistance. Only Grounds are immune.
    *le sigh* This is no good. I've never noticed this before in the previous games. But thanks for the help.

Steel-types are strong against, and weak against what? (Bulbapedia oage is confusing....)

Steel is strong against Rock and Ice, and weak against Fire, Water, Electric and Steel.
    And if you meant what's super effective to Steel, it's Fire and Ground.

Quick question. Are there any trainers in the game with Ferrothorn, Rufflet, Bravairy, Mandibuzz, or Zweilous? I need them for my pokedex, and frankly don't want to level up the pre-evos to get them Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

Is it possible to be traded a TM from somebody over wi-fi? (like have a pokemon hold it) ?

Quote Originally Posted by TFRazorsaw View Post
    m having trouble with Poke Transfer. I do everything up and through the mini-game, and then after I've done that (badly), it goes to the "Transferred Pokemon cannot be returned to their original game card."

And that's where everything STOPS. The DS with HGSS in it keeps that screen up, while the BW one says "testing Poketransfer."

What am I doing wrong here?
    I'm having the same problem with this as well.

Is it possible to transfer fly/surf Pikachu onto fifth gen games?

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34f077p.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by FatalOmega View Post
    Is it possible to transfer fly/surf Pikachu onto fifth gen games?
    Those are HM moves, so I highly doubt it.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    Those are HM moves, so I highly doubt it.
    Oh, duh, thanks for the reply.

This came up during a trade session about Fake Pokemon. I guess one of the things to tell if it is a Fake is by checking the Ball it was captured in.

Here is my situation, the only legend I caught so far is Victini. Every Pokemon I caught so far (finished 7 Gyms) was with the regular standard Pokeball. I'd really like to keep it that way, but I'm sure I might have to use better balls later on. So say I caught Zekrom with a standard Pokeball even if it was a 1/XXXX chance, would you think it is fake? .... oh yeah, Help!

Quote Originally Posted by OPTICS View Post
    This came up during a trade session about Fake Pokemon. I guess one of the things to tell if it is a Fake is by checking the Ball it was captured in.

Here is my situation, the only legend I caught so far is Victini. Every Pokemon I caught so far (finished 7 Gyms) was with the regular standard Pokeball. I'd really like to keep it that way, but I'm sure I might have to use better balls later on. So say I caught Zekrom with a standard Pokeball even if it was a 1/XXXX chance, would you think it is fake? .... oh yeah, Help!
    No. Zekrom and Reshiram have a capture rate that is much higher then that of a typical legendary, due to the fact that capturing them is required to progress the story (Unless you filled all of your PC boxes).

Besides, the odds of catching a legendary in a standard Pokeball is far higher then those of finding a shiny Pokemon, or one with extremely high IVs.

Quote Originally Posted by OPTICS View Post

It was very easy for me to catch Zekrom with a standard Pokeball. Also I think it's easy because its essential that you catch the legendary of the game since you fight N right afterward. You can paralyze Zekrom as well, but when I did it I managed to do it in less than 5 pokeballs.

Can I change the Rotom Forms in B/W, or am I stuck with Leaf Storm forever?

Gah, this is frustrating.

Alright, how exactly do I reach Mistralton Cave? Do I need Surf to cross the river or something? Or is Surf just for Cobalion?

I really want that Axew -.-

Can I change the Rotom Forms in B/W, or am I stuck with Leaf Storm forever?
    Interact with the boxes in the Department Store on Route 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Monochromatic View Post
    Gah, this is frustrating.

Alright, how exactly do I reach Mistralton Cave? Do I need Surf to cross the river or something? Or is Surf just for Cobalion?

I really want that Axew -.-
    You need to Surf east across the part of the river right by the rest house that's just south of the Chargestone Cave to get to Mistralton Cave.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You need to Surf east across the part of the river right by the rest house that's just south of the Chargestone Cave to get to Mistralton Cave.
    >.>

Thank you.

So, I need to defeat Bryce, or whatever the Ice Gym Leader guy is called, to use Surf?

Page 253 of 944 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast