Page 409 of 944 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Miloe View Post
    No, the everstone works. I'm not quite sure what your problem is other than perhaps really bad luck.
    I end up with one adamant nature cleffa out of 15 offspring. I decided to switch out my male Clefairy I was breeding for a female Clefairy and out of the four eggs I have since hatched, three had an adamant nature.

How weird is that? :0

Quote Originally Posted by allishinca View Post
    I have a question about breeding in Pokemon Black/White

I have a ditto with an adamant nature with an everstone in the daycare along with a clefairy. Yet so far, I have gotten 12 cleffa, none of which have an adamant nature.

The odds of that happening are 1 in 4096, which leads me to believe that the everstone no longer works?
    Did one of your parents originate in another country's version of B/W?

If so, there's your answer. If that foreign parent is the clefairy, rather than breeding the foreign parent clefairy, breed the resulting Cleffa(after it evolves into Clefairy, since Cleffa can't breed with anyone) with that same Ditto instead. However, if the foreign parent is the Ditto, then tough luck: you'll be forced to catch either an Adamant ditto from the same region as the clefairy, or vice versa, as you can't breed to get a baby Ditto, meaning no adamant cleffa until you breed a clefairy from the same region as the ditto/breed an adamant ditto from the same region as the clefairy while that same ditto holds the everstone...

If not, then bad luck...
    EDIT: Late...
    Last edited by gregjammer; 3rd April 2011 at 2:52 AM.
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

Quote Originally Posted by gregjammer View Post
    Did one of your parents originate in another country's version of B/W?

If so, there's your answer. If that foreign parent is the clefairy, rather than breeding the foreign parent clefairy, breed the resulting Cleffa(after it evolves into Clefairy, since Cleffa can't breed with anyone) with that same Ditto instead. However, if the foreign parent is the Ditto, then tough luck: you'll be forced to catch either an Adamant ditto from the same region as the clefairy, or vice versa, as you can't breed to get a baby Ditto, meaning no adamant cleffa until you breed a clefairy from the same region as the ditto/breed an adamant ditto from the same region as the clefairy while that same ditto holds the everstone...
    Actually, this is no longer true in B/W. My many modest Masuda-method made Vanillite can attest to that.
    "We didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..."
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by Pickledsuicune View Post
    For some reason, either my national dex isn't showing up, or I can't figure out how to switch from the Unova dex to the national dex. I already beat enough of the game for the credits to roll, and I returned to my hometown. It said my dex was upgraded, yet I can't seem to figure out how to look at the national dex part, only the Unova dex. Is there something I missed?
    Press Select (or touch the Select button on-screen) whilst your Pokédex is open.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Where is this effing Macho Brace? I've looked everywhere in Nimbasa City.

Balance.Power.Destruction
    (credit to Skiyomi for awsome images)

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre35 View Post
    Where is this effing Macho Brace? I've looked everywhere in Nimbasa City.
    It's given to you by a guy found in the gate leading to Route 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    It's given to you by a guy found in the gate leading to Route 16.
    Thank you...that was annoying.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    how do you get your friend code to trade with people you don't know
    you open your pal pad click use and then choose the third option and there's your fc
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Does Deerling change form after you catch it? I took my deerling out of its box and walked around with it but it didnt change from its autumn form to its winter form.

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

No i think you have to catch them in the different seasons..

Really? Dang that sucks. Oh well.

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

I know right, but it beats having your awesome winter Sawsbuck change into a averagely okay spring Sawsbuck and so on

^^You two, Deerling do change with the seasons.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

I got a question. Today daylight saving time ended so I need to change my DS clock back 1 hour, will this change any events?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    I got a question. Today daylight saving time ended so I need to change my DS clock back 1 hour, will this change any events?
    Shouldn't...

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

^^You two, Deerling do change with the seasons.
    Aw suckish my bad then...

I've given my Eevee Pokerus to help with EV training, and all of a sudden, in the middle of training, it's gone (which now makes my task that much more difficult). It now has the little frowning face in its summary. Is it possible to re-infect it with Pokerus, or is it a one time deal? I've tryed and it hasn't seemed to work so I was curious if there's another way.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I've given my Eevee Pokerus to help with EV training, and all of a sudden, in the middle of training, it's gone (which now makes my task that much more difficult). It now has the little frowning face in its summary. Is it possible to re-infect it with Pokerus, or is it a one time deal? I've tryed and it hasn't seemed to work so I was curious if there's another way.

Thanks.
    Pokerus is still in effect, it just can't inflict it on other pokemon now.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

It should still have it, just not be able to infect anything else

Pokerus is still in effect, it just can't inflict it on other pokemon now.
    All right.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    All right.

Thanks again.
    No problem.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

for the battle subway, for the wifi train, is it possible to team up with someone over wifi, or is it just yourself vs random people over wifi. cuz on serebii it says tag team with a friend over wifi, but in the game it gives no option for it? or am i doing something wrong?

Is Sassy a good nature on Samurott?

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Did anyone ever figure out if the Zekrom/Resiram from Dragon Spiral Tower can be shiny? I was bored and decided to spend most of my free time in the last week filling up my boxes for this, and I finally did it yesterday. So now that I can catch Zekrom in Dragon Spiral Tower, did anyone ever find out for sure if it can be shiny or not there? And I don't want any "I think..." answers, I want to know if anyone has any facts on it.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Did anyone ever figure out if the Zekrom/Resiram from Dragon Spiral Tower can be shiny? I was bored and decided to spend most of my free time in the last week filling up my boxes for this, and I finally did it yesterday. So now that I can catch Zekrom in Dragon Spiral Tower, did anyone ever find out for sure if it can be shiny or not there? And I don't want any "I think..." answers, I want to know if anyone has any facts on it.
    No, even though gamefreak have produced shiny sprites for reshiram and zekrom, there's no way that you can catch one shiny in game. I imagine you could get one through hacking/ game shark, but who really wants to do that?
    Soulsilver IGT:
    Soulsilver battle tower:

White IGT:
    Battle Subway:

platinum IGT:

Yellow (rom) IGT:
    Silver (rom) igt:

Page 409 of 944 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast