Page 518 of 944 FirstFirst ... 418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    It hasn't.
    Darn. I was hoping I could easily get a shiny like in Pearl.

But before I go back to pearl to do chains, how do you do the Madsuda method? I may do it if it isn't hard to start (As in trading pokemon or messing with Binary)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post

But before I go back to pearl to do chains, how do you do the Madsuda method? I may do it if it isn't hard to start (As in trading pokemon or messing with Binary)
    Breed a foreign Pokemon with a local Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post

Breeding a foreign Pokemon with a non-foreign Pokemon results in a 1/1365 chance of breeding a shiny Pokemon, or 6/8192.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

more of confriming things for myself. If i want to keep a move for a pokemon i captured and send it to the day care do i place the move at the top or bottom? Cause im getting confused.
    FC 0262 2033 8701 user name the same as user name

Quote Originally Posted by Zypha View Post
    more of confriming things for myself. If i want to keep a move for a pokemon i captured and send it to the day care do i place the move at the top or bottom? Cause im getting confused.
    I'm pretty sure the day-care targets TMs first, then the oldest (earliest learned) move. If you have a valuable move, do not use the daycare.

Place it at the bottom.

@above poster: That's not how it works. When a new move is learnt in the daycare, it is placed at the bottom of the movelist which bumps up the rest knocking out the top one.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 2nd May 2011 at 12:38 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Moves are deleted from the top down, as they are on wild Pokemon. Move the move to the bottom of the list. HM moves can be deleted in this manner.

Note that the game doesn't register that the move has been deleted until it is removed from Day Care.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

I have a question about Black City and White Forest.

If you were totally deprived of trainers in the former, and had no wild Pokemon in the latter, can you redeem the two games if you hook them up together? Or does it have to be a complimentary version that actually has something?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

There will always be residents in the Entralink version of someone's White Forest/Black City, regardless of whether or not they have any in their actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I have a question about Black City and White Forest.

If you were totally deprived of trainers in the former, and had no wild Pokemon in the latter, can you redeem the two games if you hook them up together? Or does it have to be a complimentary version that actually has something?
    i hooked uo my white and black and i didnt even colmpete black yet but i did complete white and when i did missions i was able to talk to people in my black forest even though i didnt get that far yet
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have an American Pokemon Black, an English Pokemon White and a full set of Japanese Crown Beasts (Quite the set-up, I know.)

My question is, will the Crown Beasts activate the Zoroark event in my Black and/or White? If yes, will they work in one and not the other? If neither, who should I kill first?
    Soul Silver Friend Code:
    0132 2640 6879

If you require any non-legendary basic Pokemon from Generations 1-4, don't hesitate to ask me, and I'll see if I can help you out free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminBattington View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have an American Pokemon Black, an English Pokemon White and a full set of Japanese Crown Beasts (Quite the set-up, I know.)

My question is, will the Crown Beasts activate the Zoroark event in my Black and/or White? If yes, will they work in one and not the other? If neither, who should I kill first?
    I think neither. I could be wrong though. But I'm pretty sure it's neither.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

I got a question.

The technician abillity boosts attacks below 60 power.
    The base power of Acrobatics is 55,

So.. will this mean that if the pokemon doens't hold a item,
    Acrobatics attack doubles and gains a boost from the Technician abillity?

Thanks.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    I got a question.

The technician abillity boosts attacks below 60 power.
    The base power of Acrobatics is 55,

So.. will this mean that if the pokemon doens't hold a item,
    Acrobatics attack doubles and gains a boost from the Technician abillity?

Thanks.
    No, Acrobatics won't get the Technician boost.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

How do I get a Woobat or a Trubbish with their DW abilities? I'm not sure since I don't think you can catch them in the DW just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Haze View Post
    How do I get a Woobat or a Trubbish with their DW abilities? I'm not sure since I don't think you can catch them in the DW just yet.
    Wait until they're available in the Dream World, then.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

what is the best nature and status for venipede

Quote Originally Posted by kris198921 View Post
    I'd go for an Adamant or Jolly natured Venipede. What do you mean by status?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by kris198921 View Post
    By status, I'm guessing you are referring to Ability?

does in pokemon b/w exist a hold items that u give a pokemon and the items makes you encounter no pokemon? so like max repel?
    BLACK FC: 5114 3566 8106

Quote Originally Posted by sea_boy21 View Post
    does in pokemon b/w exist a hold items that u give a pokemon and the items makes you encounter no pokemon? so like max repel?
    No, the closest is the Cleanse Tag.

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/cleansetag.shtml

How do I get back to the place where I battled Kyurem (I know Giant Chasm, I meant the cave you battle him in.)?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Plat. Frontier View Post
    How do I get back to the place where I battled Kyurem (I know Giant Chasm, I meant the cave you battle him in.)?
    Presuming you've caught him then I don't think you can, since there's nothing else of interest in there. However if you've defeated him I'm not sure if he'll reappear, but you could always try going back to the pond at the centre of the chasm.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Presuming you've caught him then I don't think you can, since there's nothing else of interest in there. However if you've defeated him I'm not sure if he'll reappear, but you could always try going back to the pond at the centre of the chasm.
    Caught him.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Plat. Frontier View Post
    I've heard that you can get back there during Winter, although I can't say for certain.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Page 518 of 944 FirstFirst ... 418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast