Page 553 of 943 FirstFirst ... 453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 23570

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Well, if you don't think outspeeding stuff like +Speed Latios and Hydreigon is important, then fine.
    But there's no point in outspeeding something if you then can't proceed to attack it well enough to beat it, or if your defense is too low to survive a hit even if you do go first.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

A Megahorn from Scolipede will one-hit KO a +Speed Latios or Hydreigon (with no Defense investment), so there's no issue there (unless Megahorn misses, in which case if you were slower and Megahorn missed, you'd have to take TWO hits instead of one if you stayed in).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

But Scolipede's base speed is better than Latios's AND Hydreigon's, so giving it a speed enhancing nature would be overkill. If you really want to ensure that you're quick, just EV train it in speed, but don't waste a 10% stat bonus on a stat that simply doesn't need it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

At level 100, Adamant Scolipede's maximum Speed is 323, and Jolly Scolipede's maximum Speed is 355. Timid Latios's maximum Speed is 350, and Timid Hydreigon's maximum Speed is 324. I didn't just pick those examples out of thin air.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

But if you give it a nature that boosts defense, then Latios/Hydreigon will go first, not end up 1HKOing Scolipede, and then Scolipede can use Megahorn and then, according to you, will defeat Latios/Hydreigon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

If you save in the battle subway, can you always reset if anything goes wrong?

Edit: answer= No.
    Last edited by Aenea; 15th May 2011 at 1:49 AM.

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Quick question... You guys know how EQ has that secondary effect that makes it do double damage if an opponent is using Dig? So then does Sheer Force boost EQ to 133 base?
    3DS FC: 2621-2621-3503

I would think not, considering Sheer Force only seems to work on moves that have a secondary effect that can happen to everyone (like Ice Beam having a 10% chance of freezing any Pokemon)

EDIT: Just checked Bulbapedia, it doesn't affect Earthquake
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I would think not, considering Sheer Force only seems to work on moves that have a secondary effect that can happen to everyone (like Ice Beam having a 10% chance of freezing any Pokemon)

EDIT: Just checked Bulbapedia, it doesn't affect Earthquake
    Ah well that blows, thanx.

I want to breed knock off, megahorn, and pursuit onto karablast. What pokemon would I use to do this?
    Platinum FC: 3224-8764-1894
    Soulsilver FC: 4641-9888-4712
    White FC: 1549-7883-5860

My wants:
    Jolly shiny Sneasel UT if possible
    Modest shiny Budew(UT)
    Modest Eevee(UT)
    Jirachi
    Shaymin
    Modest reshiram (UT)
    Jap Ditto
    Jolly Cacnea with seed bomb and thunder punch.

Have lots of breedables.

My shinies:
    Kyurem(Timid, UT)
    Rapidash
    Volcarona(Hasty, UT)
    Hoppip
    Gyarados(Naughty, UT)

White team:
    SoulSilver team:

Quote Originally Posted by PkMnTrainerZack View Post
    I want to breed knock off, megahorn, and pursuit onto karablast. What pokemon would I use to do this?
    There isn't one, Scolipede can have Megahorn and Pursuit but not Knock Off and the only things that can pass down Knock Off are the Gligar and Skorupi families, neither of which can learn Megahorn. Drapion can learn Pursuit by breeding if you want one with Pursuit and Knock Off.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    There isn't one, Scolipede can have Megahorn and Pursuit but not Knock Off and the only things that can pass down Knock Off are the Gligar and Skorupi families, neither of which can learn Megahorn or Pursuit.
    Ok thanks dude.
    Platinum FC: 3224-8764-1894
    Soulsilver FC: 4641-9888-4712
    White FC: 1549-7883-5860

My wants:
    Jolly shiny Sneasel UT if possible
    Modest shiny Budew(UT)
    Modest Eevee(UT)
    Jirachi
    Shaymin
    Modest reshiram (UT)
    Jap Ditto
    Jolly Cacnea with seed bomb and thunder punch.

Have lots of breedables.

My shinies:
    Kyurem(Timid, UT)
    Rapidash
    Volcarona(Hasty, UT)
    Hoppip
    Gyarados(Naughty, UT)

White team:
    SoulSilver team:

um how do you get more than one pokemon to transfer in pokemon dw?
    Black FC: 3138 5872 1129

need a new banner

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonrocks2012 View Post
    um how do you get more than one pokemon to transfer in pokemon dw?
    You can only transfer one DW Pokemon per visit.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

You can only transfer one DW Pokemon per visit.
    ok thank you
    Black FC: 3138 5872 1129

need a new banner

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I VMd Serebii about it and he says this is the case, but I have never heard any requirement beyond needing a female with the ability. Nowhere have I seen anyone say that DW abilities can't be passed down via Ditto.
    I just decided to try and test this quickly on my black version. Left a female ponyta from the dw and a male lilipup (no real reason to choose that, it was just what was already in there) at the daycare. Luckily (for me, I'm about to pass out atm), the ponyta that hatched had Flame Body for the ability, so no, you don't need to match species to pass on the hidden abilities.

I've been looking for an answer to this for a long time, but nobody's being clear...

What exactly IS the best team for the single train in the battle subway?

(Sorry if this question doesn't belong here, I wasn't sure where else to ask it)

There isn't really three specific Pokemon that are "the best", it all depends on how you train the Pokemon you choose to use.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

There isn't really three specific Pokemon that are "the best", it all depends on how you train the Pokemon you choose to use.
    True, but I know there are people that have beaten the single train and super single train with certain pokemon.

Maybe I should rephrase my question: What exactly ARE those pokemon?

You know, pokemon that use some sort of stradegy between them and are good enough to at least beat the single train...

Quote Originally Posted by IggyAndDenryu View Post
    True, but I know there are people that have beaten the single train and super single train with certain pokemon.

Maybe I should rephrase my question: What exactly ARE those pokemon?

You know, pokemon that use some sort of stradegy between them and are good enough to at least beat the single train...
    Speed Boost Blaziken is a train wrecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Exprima View Post
    Speed Boost Blaziken is a train wrecker.
    good idea

Can anyone tell me where i can sell the blue and red flute?
    White Friend Code : 5372-1045-6719

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet9792 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where i can sell the blue and red flute?
    Undella Town, at the Riches' villa.

Thanks.
    White Friend Code : 5372-1045-6719

I got my ludicolo to level 32 by EV training it in speed and Spatk.
    Then 32-63 from Exp sharing the Elite 4
    Got to level 66 by going against cheren with a lucky Egg
    where can i train now? Thanks

Page 553 of 943 FirstFirst ... 453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast