Page 598 of 944 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    How do I increase the amount of grass in my White Forest? Do I use my White Version and enter another person's Entralink and complete missions? Or do I allow other people to connect to my White version's Entralink? *confused*
    You enter other person's Black City via Entralink (you do need to start 1 mission to be able to warp into cities) then talk to all the people in that Black City, and send those people to your White Forest.

Do note that not all people there will want to visit your White Forest, people who are already in your game won't ask you to send them into your forest.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

You can actually warp to other cities without doing a mission. But thank you for clarifying. And I didn't have Vincent or Shane in either my Black City or White Forest (I have Black and White) so my problem still hasn't been solved! Thank you for answering my other question, though.

Does Synchronize affect the natures of Pokemon found in shaking spots?

ok if i am in a wifi battle on black and my pokemon uses its focus smash will i get it back at the end of the battle?and will it do the same thing on items like the herbs and gems?
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

Quote Originally Posted by toawest1 View Post
    ok if i am in a wifi battle on black and my pokemon uses its focus smash will i get it back at the end of the battle?and will it do the same thing on items like the herbs and gems?
    Yes you will.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yes you will.
    good bc that would be stupid if i had to beat the battle subway a bunch of times to get that item every time i battle
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

Will someone please tell me how I can submit my team to be used on the Wi-Fi train in Pokemon White? I get all these other guy's teams, and I don't know how to submit my own. Does it have anything to do with trains 1-50 or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    Does Synchronize affect the natures of Pokemon found in shaking spots?
    Yes, as it affects all Pokemon found in the wild.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

What would be the best time to evolve Munna? It's at level 21 right now.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    What would be the best time to evolve Munna? It's at level 21 right now.
    It depends - are you training this Munna during the main game or post-game? If you are training it post-game, then just evolve it now, as the only move really worth waiting for is Psychic, and if this is post-game you can get the TM easily. If it's the main game, I recommend waiting until Level 37 so it can have Psychic, which is an amazing move.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    It depends - are you training this Munna during the main game or post-game? If you are training it post-game, then just evolve it now, as the only move really worth waiting for is Psychic, and if this is post-game you can get the TM easily. If it's the main game, I recommend waiting until Level 37 so it can have Psychic, which is an amazing move.
    All right. That's what I assumed.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by chadrizar View Post
    Yes, I think I need a wall. Is Ferrothorn good?

I almost reached the Subway Master, but still I get wiped out, even if I go all out offensively
    ferrothorn is quite simply my personal favourite defensive pokemon of all time its only got 2 weaknesses (fighting 2x, and fire 4x), a load of resistances, is immune to poison and can benefit from paralysis (if you run gyro ball)
    Mine knows leech seed, substitute, power whip and gyro ball and holds leftovers. I can get most of the way through the standard line battle subway just using him, until a fire or fighting type emerges where I have to switch.

So yeah... biased as I am through personal experience, ferrothorn rules
    Soulsilver IGT:
    Soulsilver battle tower:

White IGT:
    Battle Subway:

platinum IGT:

Yellow (rom) IGT:
    Silver (rom) igt:

What's the best Grass type to use competitively besides Ferrothorn?

Current Black Team:

Hatching:

Jade|2880 9755 1112

Quote Originally Posted by piggy09 View Post
    What's the best Grass type to use competitively besides Ferrothorn?
    Whimsicott.
    gone.

The mayor(?) I think in Black City is talking about Greed and how I need to fight 10 trainers outside to get a reward. Problem is I can't find 10 people, only 7. Coincidentally, when I entralink to my White Forest there are 3 people there, but they won't go with me to Black City. Any idea why?

Problem is I can't find 10 people, only 7.
    No problem, just rebattle them. That counts. I only had 3 people in my city and I still got it.

Current Black Team:

Hatching:

Jade|2880 9755 1112

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Avenger View Post
    The mayor(?) I think in Black City is talking about Greed and how I need to fight 10 trainers outside to get a reward. Problem is I can't find 10 people, only 7. Coincidentally, when I entralink to my White Forest there are 3 people there, but they won't go with me to Black City. Any idea why?
    You already have those people.

Is Tepig a bad starter because Darmanitan and Chandelure are better than it? (At least most people think they are,)
    And are there any more tips on which starter I should choose? (Mostly between Tepig and Oshawott)
    Last edited by Easter Egg; 7th June 2011 at 2:11 AM.

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Is Tepig a bad starter because Darmanitan and Chandelure are better than it? (At least most people think they are,)
    And are there any more tips on which starter I should choose?
    It's better than Snivy.

Go with whatever starter you want to use.

Starters decide the difficulty of the game Snivy is the hardest as its stats are the worst, oshawott is medium because its average and tepig is the easiest because it has high offensive and defensive power
    HG Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacu View Post
    Starters decide the difficulty of the game Snivy is the hardest as its stats are the worst, oshawott is medium because its average and tepig is the easiest because it has high offensive and defensive power
    Snivy's stats aren't 'the worst' it's just more of a defensive Pokemon. I'm going through Black with Snivy right now, and haven't found it any more difficult than going through White with Tepig.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by waternate View Post
    ferrothorn is quite simply my personal favourite defensive pokemon of all time its only got 2 weaknesses (fighting 2x, and fire 4x), a load of resistances, is immune to poison and can benefit from paralysis (if you run gyro ball)
    Mine knows leech seed, substitute, power whip and gyro ball and holds leftovers. I can get most of the way through the standard line battle subway just using him, until a fire or fighting type emerges where I have to switch.

So yeah... biased as I am through personal experience, ferrothorn rules
    Ok, I guess I'll start raising one later...

Currently playing: Pokemon White ~ Click for my favorite song ever-^

With the Masuda Method, does attaching a Power Item to one of the parents negate the Masuda effect? I'm trying to hatch a shiny male Mankey with a 31 Defense IV, with Anger Point. I hatched a female shiny weeks ago, but that was without a parent holding a Power Item... Now I have a Power Belt on one of the parents, it seems to be taking ages!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    With the Masuda Method, does attaching a Power Item to one of the parents negate the Masuda effect? I'm trying to hatch a shiny male Mankey with a 31 Defense IV, with Anger Point. I hatched a female shiny weeks ago, but that was without a parent holding a Power Item... Now I have a Power Belt on one of the parents, it seems to be taking ages!
    No it doesn't negate it, you've just been unlucky but if you persist you will get an egg
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Is there a way to check how many trades I've done? Also, where can I trade for Munchlax in the game?
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Is there a way to check how many trades I've done? Also, where can I trade for Munchlax in the game?
    Trainer Card to check number of trades.

To get Munchlax, go to a house in Undella, only in summer, of course.

Page 598 of 944 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast