Page 603 of 944 FirstFirst ... 503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,075 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Has anyone had any weird issues with game syncing? I've gotten the "Game sync needs to recharge" everyday for the last week or so. =/

I have been playing Pokemon occasionally on my new 3DS, but I've left Black in my old DS for over 24 hours and it still won't let me connect.

Quote Originally Posted by auryn View Post
    Has anyone had any weird issues with game syncing? I've gotten the "Game sync needs to recharge" everyday for the last week or so. =/

I have been playing Pokemon occasionally on my new 3DS, but I've left Black in my old DS for over 24 hours and it still won't let me connect.
    i think if you swap DS'es, you gotta pop it in, load the game in the ds, THEN wait 24 hours to try again. you cant just swap dses and pop it in.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    i think if you swap DS'es, you gotta pop it in, load the game in the ds, THEN wait 24 hours to try again. you cant just swap dses and pop it in.
    So the problem IS in me switching DS's. I'll be patient a little longer, then. Maybe it will clear itself up. Or I'll stop being lazy and switch my game over to my new system.

yeah, i had that problem. i used poketransfer with my brothers ds but his top screen is messed up so i switched. it ruined my white forest and game sync.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504

A gift from Sizida

How do you find shiny Pokemon without hacking or randomly encountering them?
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Quote Originally Posted by zebbystrika View Post
    RNGing, breeding(especially with the Masuda method), and trading.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

only 3 options.

hack or RNG (same thing to me)
    wild encounter
    hatch eggs

best bet is eggs since you can dictate a few top stats and most of the time, the nature unless you like to hack. then im sure its REAL easy.... ruins the special factor of shinies if you ask me.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504

A gift from Sizida

Quote Originally Posted by zebbystrika View Post
    Masuda method: Breed 2 Pokemon from different language games. Approximately 1 out of every 1400 eggs will produce a shiny.

RNG: Get shinies in minutes once you learn it. Google is your friend.

hack or RNG (same thing to me)
    Good thing your opinion doesn't matter. RNG'd Pokemon are considered legit for nintendo tournaments.

no offense, but i don't have a foreign Poke!! I could probably get one from my friend, though.
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

yeah, i had that problem. i used poketransfer with my brothers ds but his top screen is messed up so i switched. it ruined my white forest and game sync.
    Does transferring my info to a new system mess with my DW stats? I don't want to lose my points.

If my pokemon already has a max of 510 EVs, could I start battling random pokemon? (I'm worried if I did that then it's stats would start to change or something)

Quote Originally Posted by IggyAndDenryu View Post
    If my pokemon already has a max of 510 EVs, could I start battling random pokemon? (I'm worried if I did that then it's stats would start to change or something)
    Once the EVs are maxed out you don't gain EVs anymore so you can battle whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteon135 View Post
    Once the EVs are maxed out you don't gain EVs anymore so you can battle whatever you want.
    Yay that'll make training a lot easier

does anyone have a map of the giant chasm???

i have a question
    i got a male yanma from the dream world that knows giga drain,is there anyway to pass that move down to a egg pokemon
    i tried once but it did not work

i bread male yanma that knows giga drain and a female yanma and the baby didnt know the move
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

Giga Drain isn't an egg move for Yanma.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Ok so I got a shiny Nidoking and I plan on using it for competetive battles this is what I think but I need some help and pointers:
    Nidoking
    Naughty @?
    252EVs ????
    -Poison spikes
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Poison Jab

I need help concerning a Dream World Event!

We all know about the Eeveeloution Event which is running right now and how to obtain it but I have ran into a problem.

We all know that to obtain an eeveeloution you will need a Pokemon Trainer's Club account and play the Befriend a Pokemon mini-game. I did that when I was signed in and got myself a Jolteon and that's half the event done.

The problem I have now is when I'm signed in the Global Link and go to Promotions and click the Eevee one, there's a message telling me I need to be qualified for the promotion and go to the Pokemon Trainer's Club, (not sure what to do from there?)
    But when I watched a YouTube video on how to get the eeveeloution, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVO30APN-U) I noticed that this guy got a different message from what I got and it allowed him to find his eeveeloution!

HOW COME IT WON'T LET ME FIND MINE? I've done everything right, step by step and it's telling me I'm not qualified? I have no idea why this is happenning and I don't know how to get my Jolteon? If anybody has any answers to this, please help me!
    Pokémon White FC: 4899 5380 2704
    Name: Hilbert

Pokémon White 2 FC: 1464 4070 3662
    Name: Nate

(I prefer using official in-game names other than my own)
    I will only accept legit Pokémon so do not offer me hacks!

Quote Originally Posted by mgh64 View Post
    I need help concerning a Dream World Event!

We all know about the Eeveeloution Event which is running right now and how to obtain it but I have ran into a problem.

We all know that to obtain an eeveeloution you will need a Pokemon Trainer's Club account and play the Befriend a Pokemon mini-game. I did that when I was signed in and got myself a Jolteon and that's half the event done.

The problem I have now is when I'm signed in the Global Link and go to Promotions and click the Eevee one, there's a message telling me I need to be qualified for the promotion and go to the Pokemon Trainer's Club, (not sure what to do from there?)
    But when I watched a YouTube video on how to get the eeveeloution, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVO30APN-U) I noticed that this guy got a different message from what I got and it allowed him to find his eeveeloution!

HOW COME IT WON'T LET ME FIND MINE? I've done everything right, step by step and it's telling me I'm not qualified? I have no idea why this is happenning and I don't know how to get my Jolteon? If anybody has any answers to this, please help me!
    If you played the mini-game again after choosing your Eeveelution, the Pokemon wasn't saved. It was a glitch, but they're fixing things right now, so everything should be good again soon. I suggest that you stay tuned for more information.

@ The 4th KIRA

Has this happened to you too or did you hear this from somewhere else, if so please tell me.

Actually I never played the mini-game again after choosing Jolteon. Does this change anything?
    Last edited by mgh64; 11th June 2011 at 5:45 AM. Reason: Added more info

@ The 4th KIRA

Have this happened to you too or did you hear this from somewhere else, if so please tell me.
    It's happened to several people, but not to me. Someone on another site actually figured out that if you played the game once more after choosing an Eeveelution, it wouldn't get saved because the game would assume that you wanted to try and collect a different one.

Does that mean by playing the whole game again or by entering the 1st level and quiting/losing straight away?!

Does that mean by playing the whole game again or by entering the 1st level and quiting/losing straight away?!
    Playing the whole game again would get you a different, but possibly the same Eeveelution. Entering without finishing would simply forget what you had previously.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How do you make the offspring of a pokemon have perfect Iv's when you breed a Ditto that is flawless with another Pokemon like Serperior!? XD thanks

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    How do you make the offspring of a pokemon have perfect Iv's when you breed a Ditto that is flawless with another Pokemon like Serperior!? XD thanks
    You can only guarantee that 1 stat always get passed from the parent to the offspring by equipping a power item. For example if your Ditto has 31 IV in attack and you give it the power bracer, the offspring will have 31 in attack as well. 3 IVs are passed from the parents so while the power item will guarantee that 1 stat always gets passed down, 2 other stats will be randomly chosen and passed down. The last 3 stats are random. So basically it's easy to get a triple flawless Pokemon if you have good IV parents but anything better than triple flawless takes a lot of luck.

IV Breeding

Page 603 of 944 FirstFirst ... 503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast