Page 604 of 944 FirstFirst ... 504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,100 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

So, I've been EV Training for a long time now, mostly because of Competitive Battling, but I've decided not to participate in anymore of that. So my question is, is it necessary to ever EV train for In-Game purposes? I see that the way Pokemon gain stats when EV trained is different now (lower levels won't be getting +50's anymore), so would it even be that important with the Lv.50 Battle Subway battles*?

I just want to enjoy Pokemon like I used to back in the day. Get a Pokemon, level it up, and take on the E4 =D

*Note: I already have a box full of older Pokemon from LG/E/Pt/HG that are EV trained, as well as a Dark Type team using only Pokemon from the Unova region for Subway stuff just in case.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

What is the fastest way to breed a modest Dark Pulse Gothitelle? Here's the sad story:

I spent all bloody night catching modest Abra and Drowzee in HG (since the mother is neutral natured I hoped the egg could everstone inherit from her potential father) only to remember, once I'd finished, that neither or these lines learn DP. GAHH!!

I could rummage through my old emerald/sapph versions to grab a Sableye, transfer it to 4th gen, teach DP, then transfer to 5th gen...but I don't know if any of my old Sableye are the right nature (my luck is not that good), so it'd be random again.

Final option: I have a 5th gen Smeargle which knows DP. Any way I can inter breed to get it to Gothitelle? But even then the nature would be random.

;__; ideas, people?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

You must use a Lucario to breed Dark Pulse onto a Gothitelle.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    You must use a Lucario to breed Dark Pulse onto a Gothitelle.
    I actually have a Lucario on HG that knows Dark Pulse. Oh man, I'm so stupid sometimes *facepalm*

Thanks, PokemonOwn, I could hug you!
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

If both parents have the nature you want and give them both everstones in the daycare, will the offspring have double the chance of being the nature you want?

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I actually have a Lucario on HG that knows Dark Pulse. Oh man, I'm so stupid sometimes *facepalm*

Thanks, PokemonOwn, I could hug you!
    That won't be necessary XD

Quote Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
    If both parents have the nature you want and give them both everstones in the daycare, will the offspring have double the chance of being the nature you want?
    No, it will have a 50% Chance.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    So, I've been EV Training for a long time now, mostly because of Competitive Battling, but I've decided not to participate in anymore of that. So my question is, is it necessary to ever EV train for In-Game purposes? I see that the way Pokemon gain stats when EV trained is different now (lower levels won't be getting +50's anymore), so would it even be that important with the Lv.50 Battle Subway battles*?

I just want to enjoy Pokemon like I used to back in the day. Get a Pokemon, level it up, and take on the E4 =D

*Note: I already have a box full of older Pokemon from LG/E/Pt/HG that are EV trained, as well as a Dark Type team using only Pokemon from the Unova region for Subway stuff just in case.
    It's never necessary to EV train for in-game purposes, in fact I prefer not to as it makes the game to easy if you do.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    That won't be necessary XD

No, it will have a 50% Chance.
    Ok, thanks. It at least doesn't have any adverse effects if I happen to already have done this right? Like lowering the chances or anything...

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Is careful a good nature for Scraggy?

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Is careful a good nature for Scraggy?
    If you plan on using a defensive Bulk Up set, yes. I have a Careful one with Drain Punch, Crunch, Bulk Up and Rest and it works quite well.

ok, I don't know much about breeding. I'm using the Serebii guide but I don't understand it. What I'm trying to do is breed a pawniard with sucker punch. First I put a male and female pawniard into the daycare, got a couple of eggs. But the ones that hatched all had the same moves as the parents (metal claw, scratch, leer, and something else). so I deleted all their moves except metal claw, put them back in the daycare. Now the babies only have scratch and metal claw. How do I get an egg that has sucker punch?

^ You must breed a Female Pawniard and a Male Spinda/Crogunk/Toxicroak/Cacnea/Cacturne with Sucker Punch, and you will get your Sucker Punch Pawniard.

Speedruns:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    ok, I don't know much about breeding. I'm using the Serebii guide but I don't understand it. What I'm trying to do is breed a pawniard with sucker punch. First I put a male and female pawniard into the daycare, got a couple of eggs. But the ones that hatched all had the same moves as the parents (metal claw, scratch, leer, and something else). so I deleted all their moves except metal claw, put them back in the daycare. Now the babies only have scratch and metal claw. How do I get an egg that has sucker punch?
    As far as I understand it, I think you need the male you are breeding to have sucker punch and then this is passed onto the offspring. Remember the male doesn't have to be a pawniard so you could have your male with sucker punch and your female which is the pawniard.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Are there any pokemon that learn sucker punch from level up then?

Are there any pokemon that learn sucker punch from level up then?
    Yeah, the Pokemon that I mentioned all do.

Speedruns:

oh, thanks. I didn't see your post :P

Arrgh, it's Saturday today but Bianca won't fight me - she's just walking around Juniper's Lab saying she wants to battle with me soon. I have beaten the Elites and Adler for the second time, so what do I have to do?
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

If I wanted to teach a 5th gen Pokemon Roost, how would I do that?

Current Black Team:

Hatching:

Jade|2880 9755 1112

Quote Originally Posted by piggy09 View Post
    If I wanted to teach a 5th gen Pokemon Roost, how would I do that?
    It can only learn it by level up or as an Egg Move.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

OK, another question. Now I have my sucker punch Pawniard. I want to EV train him in speed. If I fight basculin, does my pawniard actually have to be IN the battle, or can he hold an exp share and still gain EV's?

OK, another question. Now I have my sucker punch Pawniard. I want to EV train him in speed. If I fight basculin, does my pawniard actually have to be IN the battle, or can he hold an exp share and still gain EV's?
    If he gains exp, he'll gain EVs
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

i have a female kingdra and a male draonite that knows outrage.
    Why don't their babies know outrage
    my drapion army will get you all
    maybe now maybe tomorow
    but one day you will meet their claws
    so prepare.....

That Dragonite dosen't know outrage. Otherwise, it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by drapionking View Post
    i have a female kingdra and a male draonite that knows outrage.
    Why don't their babies know outrage
    Outrage isn't an egg move for Horsea

EDIT: Turns out it is in the 5th Gen. Accidentally checked the 4th Gen Pokédex

why is it a lot of peaple on the trade forum will not accept pokemons whose ot is mat

Page 604 of 944 FirstFirst ... 504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast