Page 62 of 944 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 23596

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Talking of Kyeremu. i've beaten teh elite 4 and N and redone E4 and champion, i think i have national dex as i can flick between teh 2 on teh pokedex screen and i have caught the 3 fighting legendaries and teh genie in black. i've worked my way round to great hall but i cant find my way round to teh stairs. everywhere looks blocked off, there is a wall of trees and at bottom is just a ledge down so i cant get past. is there sumthing else i need to do to catch Kyeremu liek take zek/resh with me or summat?

does the weather have any effect on what pokemon is found?

I have a question, where can you find the Sun Stone, will it realistically be before your in-game team reaches ~28?

Also, where can I find a Heart Scale/The Move Tutor. I want my Pendorra to learn Megahorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughlyn View Post
    Talking of Kyeremu. i've beaten teh elite 4 and N and redone E4 and champion, i think i have national dex as i can flick between teh 2 on teh pokedex screen and i have caught the 3 fighting legendaries and teh genie in black. i've worked my way round to great hall but i cant find my way round to teh stairs. everywhere looks blocked off, there is a wall of trees and at bottom is just a ledge down so i cant get past. is there sumthing else i need to do to catch Kyeremu liek take zek/resh with me or summat?
    Just run around the entire cave, Surf for a bit if you want, and you'll be able to go down.

I honestly can't see how you have any problem with it.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laughlyn View Post
    You need to find the tiny puddle in the middle of the tree area. it's about 4x4, maybe a little bigger. It's very small, not a lake by any means.it is tricky to find but keep making your way to the middle. Use the random rocks placed around the area to help. They are arranged in a circle, so just use that to help you. Once you find this puddle you will trigger an event that will let you climb the stairs.
    Pokemon White FC: 3481-8137-3505

Looking for Zoroark, Tsutarja, Pokablu, Baruchai, Monmen, and bird fossil

Quote Originally Posted by Revenent View Post
    Oh and by the way guys, looking at my future team (in my sig) should i have
    instead of ? or maybe even a ?

Basically i am trying to see which pokemon would fit better as in a standard competitive match i probably won't be allowed Zekrom so it's a choice of switching him for Roobushin or "The Double Scoop Ice Cream" with a straw for some reason.
    Go with Roobushin or the fox fighting pokemon. You have Wotter's final evo, so just teach that ice beam or something. Zekrom really has no use in the game other than collecting it, and you're gonna get Sazandora to fit the dragon spot. Shibishirasu fills the electric spot so Zekrom is just hanging there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nakayliahen View Post
    does the weather have any effect on what pokemon is found?
    Only if you're hunting for the roaming legendary. Look for the stormy weather.
    Other than that, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikaria View Post
    I have a question, where can you find the Sun Stone, will it realistically be before your in-game team reaches ~28?

Also, where can I find a Heart Scale/The Move Tutor. I want my Pendorra to learn Megahorn.
    Heart Scale fanatic is in Fukiyose City. The flying gym's city.
    You can get a sun stone in Raimon City.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikaria View Post

I found a heart scale around he desert near the ancient castle. Just buy a few repels and run around that area.

Where is the best place to train after beating the E4 I am under leveled to the post E4 guys who are up in the 60s.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I found a heart scale around he desert near the ancient castle. Just buy a few repels and run around that area.

Where is the best place to train after beating the E4 I am under leveled to the post E4 guys who are up in the 60s.
    Mostly on the eastern side of Isshu:
    - Wild Pokemon in the "wild double battle" grass can go up to lvl60
    - Trainers' Pokemon are average on lvl63
    After you're nearly 70, you may try this strategy: Just challenge the Elite Four and lose. Since money is all you're gonna lose, not the Exp gained or your items. And remember your lucky egg!
    Last edited by GladiariaAlata; 29th September 2010 at 8:34 PM. Reason: Stupid grammar mistakes
    FC on Pokemon Y: 2981-6608-4731 (ペコペコ PekoPeko)
    Safari Type: Flying
    Pokemon: Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Tropius

FC on Pokemon X: 0516-7698-9665 (マリス Malice)
    Safari Type: Dragon
    Pokemon: Dragonair, Gabite, Sliggoo

Timezone: UTC+8 (Hong Kong)

Looking for Dark/Ghost Type Safari; Currently not taking any Fairy/Dragon Safari requests.
    But I'll probably be adding everyone who PM as long as nothing duplicates.

||-XY Shinies-||

Concerning Zoroark from the event: Would anyone know if it has a set gender? Or can we find male ones aswell? I've found 5 so far that are females but I'm wondering if they can be male too.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Concerning Zoroark from the event: Would anyone know if it has a set gender? Or can we find male ones aswell? I've found 5 so far that are females but I'm wondering if they can be male too.
    Zoroark gender is set as far as I know. It's a reference to the newest movie: the mother Zoroark and Zorua son. That's why the Zoroark is always female, and the Zorua male.

Looking for Dark/Ghost Type Safari; Currently not taking any Fairy/Dragon Safari requests.

||-XY Shinies-||

Well the Zoroark from the movie was female so it mus be set. You'll have to get Zorua if you want a male one.

Zoroark is always female, and zorua is always male. It was made that way for breeding purposes.
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

I'd assume that it's set as Zoroark's gender ratio is 7:1 male to female. It seems really unlikely that you'd find 5 females in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by GladiariaAlata View Post
    Zoroark gender is set as far as I know. It's a reference to the newest movie: the mother Zoroark and Zorua son. That's why the Zoroark is always female, and the Zorua male.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Well the Zoroark from the movie was female so it mus be set. You'll have to get Zorua if you want a male one.
    Ok then thanks, but does Zoroark's set gender mean a set Nature as well? Has anyone gotten more than one Nature?

Ok then thanks, but does Zoroark's set gender mean a set Nature as well?
    My Zorua didn't have a set nature while I was SRing for a timid one so probably not.

Ok then thanks, but does Zoroark's set gender mean a set Nature as well? Has anyone gotten more than one Nature?
    Probably not, mine's Jolly but I've not been SRing.

||-XY Shinies-||

where can I fish in the dragon spiral tower?

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    where can I fish in the dragon spiral tower?
    outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyphil View Post
    outside of it.
    Fishing rod doesn't work. There has to be some other variable I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by zyphil View Post
    Nope. I got mine regularly in the spring.
    Can you tell me where can I find it (Brick Break TM)?
    Current White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiESP View Post
    Can you tell me where can I find it (Brick Break TM)?
    7th gym city's pokemon center talk to the old woman.

Just a quickie... I'm pre-elite four. I have a female Pokabu (I got lucky!) but want to breed it. I can't quite work out breeding groups yet. What Pokemon can Pokabu breed with?

Quote Originally Posted by Android18a View Post
    Just a quickie... I'm pre-elite four. I have a female Pokabu (I got lucky!) but want to breed it. I can't quite work out breeding groups yet. What Pokemon can Pokabu breed with?
    Any male Pokémon in this list.

Thanks a lot!

Anyone know where I can find the TM for Aerial Ace?
    My Black Version Team

Page 62 of 944 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast