Page 643 of 944 FirstFirst ... 543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    I also have my own question. Is it possible for abilities to change when transfering from 4th Gen to 5th Gen (example would be transfering a hustle Togetic from 4th Gen then evolving it in 5th Gen and having the ability change to Serene Grace)?
    I don't think so, unless that ability doesn't exist for the certain pokemon in the new game, and I'm pretty sure the togetic would still have hustle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetGuy View Post
    I don't think so, unless that ability doesn't exist for the certain pokemon in the new game, and I'm pretty sure the togetic would still have hustle.
    The Togepi had Serene Grace back in Gen III but when I transfered it to Gen IV and evolved it, the ability changed to Hustle and I was wondering if there was a chance it could change back.

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    The Togepi had Serene Grace back in Gen III but when I transfered it to Gen IV and evolved it, the ability changed to Hustle and I was wondering if there was a chance it could change back.
    You can't change your Pokemon's abilities in any way not called evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Yeah, but shouldn't the pokemon keep the ability when it evolves if its parent also has it? The whole togepi family have both serene grace and hustle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetGuy View Post
    Yeah, but shouldn't the pokemon keep the ability when it evolves if its parent also has it? The whole togepi family have both serene grace and hustle.
    I know but it changed after I Pal Parked the Togepi :/

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Unless it's transferred from 3rd gen to 4th gen, this is always going to be your answer to ability change.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Let's say I save before I get the larvesta egg, then reset each time it hatches into a bad nature, would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by WailordonSkitty View Post
    Let's say I save before I get the larvesta egg, then reset each time it hatches into a bad nature, would that work?
    yes it will
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    yes it will
    So I would get a different nature every time? Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by WailordonSkitty View Post
    So I would get a different nature every time? Awesome!
    Yes, as long as you save before receiving the egg. You can't save right before the egg hatches and then soft reset.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, as long as you save before receiving the egg. You can't save right before the egg hatches and then soft reset.
    I know, I figured that out the hard way...

Is Brave a good nature for Ferroseed? Should I try to get a different natured one?

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Is Brave a good nature for Ferroseed? Should I try to get a different natured one?
    It depends on what you intend to use your Ferroseed for, the moves it knows, and how willing you are to try to get a totally different nature on it.

Brave, Sassy, and Relaxed are the good natures. Brave boosts Atk, Relaxed boosts Def, and Sassy boosts Sp. Def. All lower speed for Gyro Ball. Take your pick.

What are some Pokemon I can breed Ferroseed with to get the egg moves Spikes and Leech Seed?

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

What are some Pokemon I can breed Ferroseed with to get the egg moves Spikes and Leech Seed?
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/597.shtml. From what I can tell, a male Cacnea/Cacturne with both moves should work.
    Last edited by Lorde; 1st July 2011 at 8:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    No, Black City empties if you leave it for a while. You need to hook up with White and go to their White Forest, talk to the people, and then you should get more people in your Black City.
    I don't get this... I mean, like, it was like this when I first found and visited Black City. That market was NEVER there...

Some guy in the Icirrus Pokemon Centre, he'll also buy Nuggets, Star Pieces, Pearls, for double the sell price of any other Pokemon Centre
    Thank you!

I think it's because you activate Liberty Garden through event, and Unity Tower through a successful trade on the GTS, so I don't think there will be a grey dot there- they're meant to be kinda mysterious I suppose.

And sorry I didn't know about your third question
    I have traded at the GTS (only it wasn't one of my offered Pokemon, I seeked a Pokemon and traded that way)...

But thank you so much, your information was helpful!
    Oh, I'm not really here anymore.
    Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by fuyu-seetaa View Post
    Forth question:
    Also, that Unity Tower thing AND Liberty Garden... aren't even on the map. I mean, the islands are there, but there isn't a green dot (or grey dot if they haven't been visited) on their locations... And I visited the piers and they just make that typical small talk you're tired of hearing, like, "Isn't it nice how Pokemon and people can live together blahblah"

If anyone can help me with these questions, I'll be sososo grateful!!
    They should be there, because in my game it shows that Unity Tower is flyable to and Liberty Garden is a green dot. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong place.
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    They should be there, because in my game it shows that Unity Tower is flyable to and Liberty Garden is a green dot. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong place.
    Neither are there, and I'm looking in the correct place-!
    Oh, I'm not really here anymore.
    Sorry.

It should be somewhere around Castelia City in the Bottom Left.
    It's been a while.

You re-started your game, right? In that case, that may explain why you can't get to the Liberty Garden. That area came from an event, and if you restarted, you won't have the event ticket anymore.

As for the Tower, I believe you need an "international" trade on the GTS to activate it - meaning a trade in the GTS with someone from the same country won't work. I also think you have to register your location in the GTS Globe (located outside the GTS in any Pokemon Center) in order for it to work. Check to make sure you have done so. If you hadn't, that might be your problem. If you have done that already, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Two things...

1. Does the Synchronize trick work on interact Legendaries like Cobalion or Virizion? I've read conflicting reports on this.

2. Is there any way to either name your character or nickname a Pokemon with Japanese characters if you don't have a Japanese game?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Two things...

1. Does the Synchronize trick work on interact Legendaries like Cobalion or Virizion? I've read conflicting reports on this.

2. Is there any way to either name your character or nickname a Pokemon with Japanese characters if you don't have a Japanese game?
    1. I'm pretty sure it works on those two Legendaries.

2. No.

Yes, no.

10cjar

So on the second question, if I have a Pokemon with a Japanese name/OT, it necessarily came from a Japanese game, right?

Page 643 of 944 FirstFirst ... 543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast