Page 648 of 944 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    I know when a Pokemon is cured from Pokerus, it cannot infect other Pokemon with the virus.

But does the effect of Pokerus (doubled EV yield) remains after the Pokemon is cured?
    Does the effect still stacks with EV-related items (Macho Brace etc.)?

N00by question, but I'd like an answer asap...
    Yes, a pokemon will always get double EVs once it gets pokerus, even if it's not contagious anymore. It also stacks with all EV gaining items, basically doubling your gains.
    Current Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Yes, a pokemon will always get double EVs once it gets pokerus, even if it's not contagious anymore. It also stacks with all EV gaining items, basically doubling your gains.

Thanks for the quick reply!
    Can anyone second that (just to make sure)?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    Can anyone second that (just to make sure)?
    Seconded. Although a quick Google search would have given you your answer...

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

I got my own question. If I were to give a Pokemon a gem for a S.T.A.B. attack, how would it be calculated? For example, I give my Reshiram a Fire Gem for Fusion Flare
    It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    I got my own question. If I were to give a Pokemon a gem for a S.T.A.B. attack, how would it be calculated?
    STAB = 1.5x damage | gem = 1.5x damage

1.5*1.5=2.25x damage

Quote Originally Posted by projectaumaan View Post
    Seconded. Although a quick Google search would have given you your answer...
    Didn't bother really...
    Thanks
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

I've gone and made a topic without noticing there was a help thread but i'm sure a Mod will noticed and disapprove the thread:

When do you get your own Friend Code in Black & White?: Will using the game Sync give you your Friend Code?

Can you add your own Friend Code too your Pal pad i was given an Incorrect Friend Code message if someone could confirm they get the same i'd really appreciate it.

Pokemon Breeder Akane

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Akane View Post
    When do you get your own Friend Code in Black & White?: Will using the game Sync give you your Friend Code?
    When you do the whole Dream Smoke quest, after getting it and giving it to the scientist you'll get your Pal Pad.

Can you add your own Friend Code too your Pal pad i was given an Incorrect Friend Code message if someone could confirm they get the same i'd really appreciate it.
    No, you wouldn't be able to do that.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    When you do the whole Dream Smoke quest, after getting it and giving it to the scientist you'll get your Pal Pad.
    Sorry I'll rephrase it after you get your pal pal to get your own Friend Code you would usual talk to the Wifi None player character and she would offer to give you your Friend Code after a short conversation about having no Friends Registered.

What i was asking is to get your Friend code if you access Wifi without talking to her by using Game Sync for example will you be given your Friend Code?

No, you wouldn't be able to do that.
    I'll take your word for it, i was honestly worried about that Incorrect code Message if in the future other people wont be able to add me to there Pal Pad but along those lines i could probably just ask someone to try adding me to their pal pad.

Following up on that: if someone could add me to there Pal Pad and assure me that there isn't any issue i'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pokemon Breeder Akane; 6th July 2011 at 4:42 PM.
    Pokemon White
    No friend code yet.
    Pokemon Black
    No friend code yet.

Pokemon Breeding

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34djskm.png[/IMG]
    Trading for Power Items & Victini

What i was asking is to get your Friend code if you access Wifi without talking to her by using Game Sync for example will you be given your Friend Code?
    Oh, no. Game Sync will only give you your Game Sync ID, it has no use for Friend Codes.

I'll take your word for it, i was honestly worried about that Incorrect code Message if in the future other people wont be able to add me to there Pal Pad but along those lines i could probably just ask someone to try adding me to their pal pad.
    Why would you even expect to be able to add yourself? That would create so many problems.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Oh, no. Game Sync will only give you your Game Sync ID, it has no use for Friend Codes.
    Why would you even expect to be able to add yourself? That would create so many problems.
    I was under the impression after the "Dream site mini quest" if at anytime you access wifi you'll be allocated your friend code and using the game sync does use a wifi connection? Correct me if i wrong. Honestly i just don't remember using wifi on my Pokemon White and yet I've already received my friend code bring up worries that there may in fact be an issue with my friend code.

It could just be my own terrible memory but it would give me some peace of mind if someone could add me to their pal pad and reply back if there was or wasn't any issue. My Friend Code is in my signature.
    Pokemon White
    No friend code yet.
    Pokemon Black
    No friend code yet.

Pokemon Breeding

I have a question about final gambit. when i use it will my opponent take damage equal to my remaining HP or my full HP?
    example: my basculin has 178/278 HP, will it do 178 or 278. I need to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoop View Post
    I have a question about final gambit. when i use it will my opponent take damage equal to my remaining HP or my full HP?
    example: my basculin has 178/278 HP, will it do 178 or 278. I need to be sure.
    It will do 178 damage. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=final+gambit+bulba

I was under the impression after the "Dream site mini quest" if at anytime you access wifi you'll be allocated your friend code and using the game sync does use a wifi connection? Correct me if i wrong. Honestly i just don't remember using wifi on my Pokemon White and yet I've already received my friend code bring up worries that there may in fact be an issue with my friend code.

It could just be my own terrible memory but it would give me some peace of mind if someone could add me to their pal pad and reply back if there was or wasn't any issue. My Friend Code is in my signature.
    There's not going to be any issues. You can't add yourself because that would break the game.

There's not going to be any issues. You can't add yourself because that would break the game.
    Well I've managed to resolve it anyway, i didn't have any issues adding my Pokemon White friend code to my copy of Pokemon Black & got myself a female Tsutarja () at the same time.

I would still like to know about game sync and when exactly the game allocates you a friend code out of interest, but i won't bother you anymore with it Hydrohs thanks for the Help i appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pokemon Breeder Akane; 6th July 2011 at 8:40 PM.
    Pokemon White
    No friend code yet.
    Pokemon Black
    No friend code yet.

Pokemon Breeding

Could anyone please help me think of nicknames for;

Maractus
    Darmanitan
    Sawk
    Unfezant +
    Gothitelle

please? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post

Maractus
    Darmanitan
    Sawk
    Unfezant +
    Gothitelle

Can't go wrong with the're Japanese names if you really want to nickname them~

You can tell me if that is my own lack of creativity or my Preference of the Japanese names over the English names. XD
    Pokemon White
    No friend code yet.
    Pokemon Black
    No friend code yet.

Pokemon Breeding

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post

Maractus Maraca, Thorn
    Darmanitan Burner, Daruma, Scorch
    Sawk Blue, Pummel, Strike/Stryke, Ernie
    Unfezant + (Does the + mean Shiny?) Fes, Dovely, Jetstream (male), Easter (shiny male)
    Gothitelle Goth, Psycho, Sabrina (?), Stupid (just kidding)

Are you going for a specific theme? I added a few of my own choices in bold. I couldn't think of good ones for Gothitelle.

If you wanted a theme, I enjoyed doing a color theme. (In your case, Maractus=Green, Darmanitan=Red/Orange, Sawk=Blue, Unfezant=Brown (female)/Gold (shiny female)/Pink (male)/Purple (shiny male), Gothitelle=Black.) Otherwise, as the above poster said, if you wanted to go with a Japanese name theme, you could just give them their Japanese names (or, as a different twist, give them all different names from different languages for an International Theme).

I have a question about Hidden Abilities. This Serebii.net page says that "if the female Pokémon has the Dream World ability, there is a high chance that the ability of the offspring will be the ability it has listed for Dream World abilities." What precisely is the chance of getting the Hidden Ability from a female that has it? Does this change if both the male and female have the Hidden Ability? Thanks in advance!

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    I have a question about Hidden Abilities. This Serebii.net page says that "if the female Pokémon has the Dream World ability, there is a high chance that the ability of the offspring will be the ability it has listed for Dream World abilities." What precisely is the chance of getting the Hidden Ability from a female that has it? Does this change if both the male and female have the Hidden Ability? Thanks in advance!
    40%, and there's no change if the male also has the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    dude, im gonna use that lmgtfy! thats a great way to make someone feel brilliant!
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    It's 60%. 40% was the initial assumption but after further research smogon found that it's actually 60%.
    Source

If you release a Pokemon like Terrakion, Colabion, Thundurus, etc. Will you find it again in the same spot it was before you caught it?

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    If you release a Pokemon like Terrakion, Colabion, Thundurus, etc. Will you find it again in the same spot it was before you caught it?
    No. Once you release a Pokemon it is gone for good.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

if you breed a male with the dream world ability with a female whats the chance of getting the dream world ability?

Page 648 of 944 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast