Page 651 of 944 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    How do I add more people to Black City?
    Go to someone else's White Forrest/Black City.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Here's a quick question, does Victory Star affect the whole team in singles?

aka I have a Victini as the 5th party member in a single battle. Will my Wartortle's Hydro Pump have higher Accuracy from Victory Star?

Also Save, the 1 EV can be one of the spares not used in the 510.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

ok this is going to sound soooooo stupid but I just can't figure it out. I've only ever done random wifi battles, so once i've registered someone's friend code, where do I got to battle them. Is it the union room?

Such a blonde moment...

Quote Originally Posted by leegeeves View Post
    ok this is going to sound soooooo stupid but I just can't figure it out. I've only ever done random wifi battles, so once i've registered someone's friend code, where do I got to battle them. Is it the union room?

Such a blonde moment...
    Go to the Wi-Fi room. Simply go upstairs in any PokeCenter and talk to the lady in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Go to the Wi-Fi room. Simply go upstairs in any PokeCenter and talk to the lady in the middle.
    Thank you

When does the Pokemon "Judge" None Player Character appear in the Battle Subway (Gear Station)?
    Last edited by Pokemon Breeder Akane; 8th July 2011 at 1:05 PM.
    Pokemon White
    No friend code yet.
    Pokemon Black
    No friend code yet.

Pokemon Breeding

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/34djskm.png[/IMG]
    Trading for Power Items & Victini

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Akane View Post
    When does the Pokemon "Judge" None Player Character appear in the Battle Subway (Gear Station)?
    When you beat E4 first time (when defeated N final time)

Say I have an Azelf and I level it up 2 levels, so it's now level 52. I than transfer the Azelf to Pokemon Black or White. How come it says it arrived at Level 52, when I got it at level 50?
    3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0996 - 6492
    White: 0862 - 4669 - 6995

Quote Originally Posted by ebiltun View Post
    Say I have an Azelf and I level it up 2 levels, so it's now level 52. I than transfer the Azelf to Pokemon Black or White. How come it says it arrived at Level 52, when I got it at level 50?
    Because it arrived at level 52... O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is it possible to get a DW Abra yet? I really want one but noone seems to have any. And no sarcasm please.. It's really not helpful!
    Tracey's team

BLACK FC - 3783 0659 6194

Quote Originally Posted by jaisey89 View Post
    Is it possible to get a DW Abra yet? I really want one but noone seems to have any. And no sarcasm please.. It's really not helpful!
    No, it's not possible.

Ok thanks =)
    Tracey's team

BLACK FC - 3783 0659 6194

Okay something strange happened to me yesterday while I was training one of my gift Pokemon's a Floatzel in the Elite fours~ D: I was fighting Shauntal of the Elite fours and once she sent out her Chandelure I switched out my Pokemon to my Floatzel and used Surf on it which she survived~ Thank she attacked me and my Floatzel survived...but THIS is where it gets really weird...o ^ o;; Once I used surf on her Chandelure again it supposedly survived with one HP and countered up with Shadow ball which lowered my Pokemon's HP to 1.

Than the fainting animation comes up and my Pokemon is still WITH 1 HP o A o;; This is a glitch isn't...? My Pokemon Black game is FULLY legit I do not use hacks so I have no idea why this happened...when it did I couldn't switch out attack, or run away I didn't took the risk of using a Revive so instead I went right ahead and resseted my game...im really terrified that this said glitch might be dangerous...D: What do yew guys think...? Help me ease up a little please~ ? > <; I apologize If this isn't the right thread for this D: It says "Black and White help thread" so I thought maybe I could ask over here. Thank you for yewr time...x A x; Again If this is not in the right thread I apologize. ; A ; Im pretty shocked right now this kinda stuff never happened to me...> <;

PS: The Floatzel is legit my lover gave it to me~ ; W ;
    Last edited by Curvee; 8th July 2011 at 8:41 PM.
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 4441 8886 4682

Pokemon Black
    FC: 1506 5124 3911

Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemons I will not accept them only trade with me If you are certain that the mon you are trading me is legit

Most of my trades will be done via PM~ !! Each single one of my Pokemons are purely legits. None of them are hacked If I somehow trade a hack to you I will make a trade-back /RIGHT/ away~ Most of my rare Pokemons have been either received by myself or obtained through trades on here which I've always made sure of their legitimacy first hand. Some may be cloned however. I do not mind receiving clones myself unless they are Pokecheck clones with a "Premier" ribbon I consider those to be unlegit~ Thank you very much for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Curvee View Post
    Okay something strange happened to me yesterday while I was training one of my gift Pokemon's a Floatzel in the Elite fours~ D: I was fighting Shauntal of the Elite fours and once she sent out her Chandelure I switched out my Pokemon to my Floatzel and used Surf on it which she survived~ Thank she attacked me and my Floatzel survived...but THIS is where it gets really weird...o ^ o;; Once I used surf on her Chandelure again it supposedly survived with one HP and countered up with Shadow ball which lowered my Pokemon's HP to 1.

Than the fainting animation comes up and my Pokemon is still WITH 1 HP o A o;; This is a glitch isn't...? My Pokemon Black game is FULLY legit I do not use hacks so I have no idea why this happened...when it did I couldn't switch out attack, or run away I didn't took the risk of using a Revive so instead I went right ahead and resseted my game...im really terrified that this said glitch might be dangerous...D: What do yew guys think...? Help me ease up a little please~ ? > <; I apologize If this isn't the right thread for this D: It says "Black and White help thread" so I thought maybe I could ask over here. Thank you for yewr time...x A x;

PS: The Floatzel is legit my lover gave it to me~ ; W ;
    The game is stuck in an infinite loop. Its a glitch. Its widely known.
    gone.

So. My question has not much to do with Black and White as much as this dreamworld concept. I recently bought Black version and obtained the c-gear. As I was experimenting with it, I went online to do the registration. Not realizing it was the same account as the Trainer Club or whatever it's called, I made a second account. But now that I know I could use my older account, I'd like to unregister my game and delete the new account.
    I've contacted customer support but they take to long and the FAQs say to follow the instructions to unregister, however, there are no instuctions to this.
    Any fellow Serebii users know a solution to my problem?

right know im trying to EV train and my pokes have the power item for the ev i want them to have, they also have pokerus and i only battle the pokemons with th ev i want and theyre evs still dont go up can some one pls help me thx

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    right know im trying to EV train and my pokes have the power item for the ev i want them to have, they also have pokerus and i only battle the pokemons with th ev i want and theyre evs still dont go up can some one pls help me thx
    A few pointers:

1) Remember that the EV gains are scaled to the Pokemons' current levels, so the same EVs earned will have a more dramatic effect on your Pokemons' stats at level 50 or 100 than at level 5 or 10. The earnings are the same regardless of level, they just won't be seen in their full effect until you've leveled up a bit.

2) Make sure they didn't already max out their EVs (510 overall, 252 (technically 255, but only up to 252 actually count) in any one stat) or you won't be earning any more. EV training happens from the first fight on, not just when you decide to attach the EV items. This probably isn't the problem, but I just want to put it out there in case it is. In case it is, EV lowering Berries are available through the Dream World to reset them.

You must level your pokemon up after you have ev trained.
    SS FC : 2279 8015 1013

Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    Unlike previous generations, EVs are applied after the battle, not on level up. You won't notice the full affects until level 100.

I've got a couple of questions about Castelia City:

1-At what time specificaly can i hop aboard the battle cruise?
    2-A gentleman at the port next to it^ wonders about the black boat next to him, which got me wondering:"does that boat have some in game importance"?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I've got a couple of questions about Castelia City:

1-At what time specificaly can i hop aboard the battle cruise?
    2-A gentleman at the port next to it^ wonders about the black boat next to him, which got me wondering:"does that boat have some in game importance"?
    The times are listed here. And no to the second question. The black boat serves no purpose.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th July 2011 at 12:32 AM.

How does the game change after I beat the main game?

oh and if Itrade someone else's event lengendary dog to my game, will it trigger the zoroark event?
    Last edited by awesomeray; 9th July 2011 at 2:59 AM.

soulsilver fc: Raymond 0862 4567 4243
    White fc: Raymond 4126 6559 7505

The two eastern bridges and areas beyond them are accessible. Also wild PkMn from other regions are encounterable. The E4 changes so you can fight them again. There are others I'm sure, but those are what came to mind first.

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

Hey thanks man, your fast.

soulsilver fc: Raymond 0862 4567 4243
    White fc: Raymond 4126 6559 7505

Alright. I'm ev training an Eevee in Atk. and Speed and a lil' defense.

I counted all of the pokemon I've battled and I'm using the correct power items when training. For example, I fought 50 patrats and lillipups with the power bracer on (+5 attack ev's after every battle) (in addition i fought 2 more lillipups without the bracer to get atk. ev's up to 252).

Then I fought 42 basculin with the power anklet (+6 ev's after every battle). I also gave the eevee +4 def. ev's by fighting 2 durants. These are the only pokemon I've fought.

I went to opelucid city and talked to the lady, she said my eevee could try a little harder (as expected). I always fight 1 extra basculin after all other ev's have been filled so that i can see if everything went according to plan.

However, the lady in opelucid said that my eevee still required more training... what?
    I know for a fact that this system has worked on all my other ev trained pokemon perfectly.

Can eevee's earn ev points? I mean i'm sure they can, it's just that this eevee has fought an additional 70 patrats and lillipups with the power bracer and still has yet to completely fill its ev's (im constantly going back and forth to the opelucid lady to check up on it and she still says the same thing)

Because this eevee has been fighting very low level pokemon, it hasn't been growing in levels quickly. Do i need to level it up another time before the lady in opelucid says it's put in a great effort?
    Help?
    Howdy y'all! I love to breed!
    Just ask and I will breed something for you! PM me if interested!
    Have an awesome day!
    My White Friend Code is: 2709-0968-4086
        Spoiler:- MLP:FIM!:

Page 651 of 944 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast