Page 652 of 944 FirstFirst ... 552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,300 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Applejack View Post
    Alright. I'm ev training an Eevee in Atk. and Speed and a lil' defense.

I counted all of the pokemon I've battled and I'm using the correct power items when training. For example, I fought 50 patrats and lillipups with the power bracer on (+5 attack ev's after every battle) (in addition i fought 2 more lillipups without the bracer to get atk. ev's up to 252).

Then I fought 42 basculin with the power anklet (+6 ev's after every battle). I also gave the eevee +4 def. ev's by fighting 2 durants. These are the only pokemon I've fought.

I went to opelucid city and talked to the lady, she said my eevee could try a little harder (as expected). I always fight 1 extra basculin after all other ev's have been filled so that i can see if everything went according to plan.

However, the lady in opelucid said that my eevee still required more training... what?
    I know for a fact that this system has worked on all my other ev trained pokemon perfectly.

Can eevee's earn ev points? I mean i'm sure they can, it's just that this eevee has fought an additional 70 patrats and lillipups with the power bracer and still has yet to completely fill its ev's (im constantly going back and forth to the opelucid lady to check up on it and she still says the same thing)

Because this eevee has been fighting very low level pokemon, it hasn't been growing in levels quickly. Do i need to level it up another time before the lady in opelucid says it's put in a great effort?
    Help?
    The total amount of EV's you can get is 510, the extra two just dont count. The standerd 252/252/4 spread is 508.
    gone.

Excuse fellows. But what are the best natures for Machop and Scyther (soon to be Scizor)? I would like to know about their best benefits.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Excuse fellows. But what are the best natures for Machop and Scyther (soon to be Scizor)? I would like to know about their best benefits.
    i would go with adamant natures. their atk. stat is normally their strong point, so you want to nurture that as much as possible.

for future reference, use the serebii pokedex, scroll down to the bottom of the pokemon's entry until you see a chart that has the pokemon's max and min stats with different natures. look for the stats that have the highest numbers, and normally those are the stats that you should enhance for that pokemon
    Howdy y'all! I love to breed!
    Just ask and I will breed something for you! PM me if interested!
    Have an awesome day!
    My White Friend Code is: 2709-0968-4086
        Spoiler:- MLP:FIM!:

4. Default

Machop? Adamant or Jolly. Boost attack or Speed at the cost of SP.Att

Scizor? Adamant or Jolly. Boost attack or Speed at the cost of SP.Att

I'd go with the extra speed on Scizor and extra attack on Machamp.....

^What exactly is a Scizor going to outspeed?

All offensive Scizors should be Adamant.

So does Machamp. Machamp is low on Speed, do not bother with Jolly, use Adamant all the way.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Does anyone know which trainer has a Ferrothorn? It's the last pokemon I need to see in my pokedex and it's getting annoying to not have a trainer with one.
    Holy Arceus! It's a wild Arceus!
    -----
    Announcer: Is there anyone in this room who can turn Grass Types into something more frightening?

(I raise my hand)

Announcer: Huzzah! We are saved!

In 2012, we are all going to get killed by a Giratina.

Quote Originally Posted by ZelOfLight View Post
    Does anyone know which trainer has a Ferrothorn? It's the last pokemon I need to see in my pokedex and it's getting annoying to not have a trainer with one.
    No in-game trainers have Ferrothorn. You'll need to evolve a Ferroseed or trade for a Ferrothorn if you want to see one.

there's trainers with Ferrothorn in the Battle Subway.
    but other than that, no

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Do you know someone who EV trains AND got EV-lowering berries? Because I'm looking already a long time and If I keep asking separately I will never find someone
    FC black: 008930698631

Name: Ludicolo
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    there's trainers with Ferrothorn in the Battle Subway.
    but other than that, no
    You can't see Pokémon in the Pokédex that you've only seen in the Subway, though.

Is a EVed 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef Curse set relatively superior Ferrothorn with 31 in Def any good for post-49 subway? It practically paved the way to beating Ingo for me, but I'm not so sure about afterwards, with all the legendaries and all that..
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 9th July 2011 at 8:51 PM.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

guys, I'm having a problem with finding an opponent for random match-up rating mode.. is there's something wrong? or it's just not many people online at the same time. but it's happening everyday.. can you help me with something?
    simply Pokemon lover

looking for these FS:

steel klang

FC: 1246-8803-7575
    safari type, fire, braixen, pyroar, ponyta..

Quote Originally Posted by Osada View Post
    guys, I'm having a problem with finding an opponent for random match-up rating mode.. is there's something wrong? or it's just not many people online at the same time. but it's happening everyday.. can you help me with something?
    You need to be a little more specific than that...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It always takes a long time for Random Matchup to find an opponent for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You need to be a little more specific than that...
    meaning? what more specific? it just took too long to find one opponent,, sometimes I don't find any,, how many usually it took to find one opponent?
    simply Pokemon lover

looking for these FS:

steel klang

FC: 1246-8803-7575
    safari type, fire, braixen, pyroar, ponyta..

How do I use Smeargle to sketch baton pass, spore, shell smash, and substitute in Pokemon white?
    My FC
    Pokemon White; Jin 2795-0469-0753
    My DS friend Code; 0216-0791-6854
    Safari Friend Zone; Lampent, Pumkaboo, and Drifblim

Quote Originally Posted by JinMo92 View Post
    How do I use Smeargle to sketch baton pass, spore, shell smash, and substitute in Pokemon white?
    The same way you do in every other game. Have a Pokemon use that move, then have Smeargle use Sketch.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by JinMo92 View Post
    Wild double battles are the best way of doing so
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Baton Pass: double battle, 2 pokes in your team, Baton Pass poke is faster, uses failed Baton Pass, Smeargle sketches.
    Spore: Get a Shroomish/Breloom/Paras/Parasect/Foongus/Amoonguss with Spore that's faster than Smeargle, get in a double battle, Spore one poke, Smeargle Sketches
    Shell Smash: Get in a double battle with a poke with Shell Smash as a partner that's faster. Use Shell Smash, Smeargle sketches.
    Sub: Kind of hard. Get a poke with less than 25% HP that's faster than Smeargle, get into a double, sub fails, Smeargle sketches.

Do you know someone who EV trains AND got EV-lowering berries? Because I'm looking already a long time and If I keep asking separately I will never find someone
    FC black: 008930698631

Name: Ludicolo
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    So does Machamp. Machamp is low on Speed, do not bother with Jolly, use Adamant all the way.
    I see. So Adamant type is the beneficial nature for Machop. Thank you. But before I train him by battling pokemon, should I give him ten vitamins for each stats? I like to raise a fast and strong Machop. You see, when I first started my first pokemon journey, I like Machop to be my partner.

And Scyther, I'm already aware of having Scyther to hold Metal Coat to evolve into Scizor. I guess Adamant happens to be a best nature for him as well. Thank you.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Is an EVed 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef Curse set relatively superior Ferrothorn with 31 in Def any good for post-49 subway? It practically paved the way to beating Ingo for me, but I'm not so sure about afterwards, with all the legendaries and all that..
    Just reposting, nobody seems to be answering.
    Rest of the team:

Politoed @Rocky Helmet
    Drizzle
    Calm
    252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
    Scald
    Toxic
    Psychic
    Encore

Ferrothorn @Leftovers
    Iron Barbs
    Sassy
    252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
    Curse
    Aerial Ace (Shedinja)
    Power Whip
    Gyro Ball

Latios or DW Dragonite?
    Levitate or Multiscale
    Timid or Quiet
    4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spd or 252 HP/204 SAtk/48 Attack (151 Attack OHKOes Blissey with Rain Waterfall)/4 Def
    Psyshock or Roost
    Surf or Waterfall
    Thunder
    Draco Meteor or Hurricane
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 9th July 2011 at 9:08 PM.

Dude, its been half an hour. Chill.
    As far as I know, it should be good post 49 battles.
    gone.

But before I train him by battling pokemon, should I give him ten vitamins for each stats?
    It would make training it a lot quicker
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Page 652 of 944 FirstFirst ... 552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast