Page 653 of 944 FirstFirst ... 553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 16,301 to 16,325 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #16301
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    It would make training it a lot quicker
    I see. After 10 vitamins on each stats then train him by battling random pokemon in the field. Right? Cause I want to make sure that I train him the right way.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  2. #16302
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    677

    Default

    At the end of Route 1 Cheren and Bianca both have two pokemon, when you battle Bianca the second time she has a pokemon that is found in route 1 but when you battle Cheren a second time he has a Purrloin which is not found in route 1 and it is his only other pokeon in his party at the time.

    Question: How did he get a Purrloin if its not found in route 1?

  3. #16303
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I see. After 10 vitamins on each stats then train him by battling random pokemon in the field. Right? Cause I want to make sure that I train him the right way.
    Yes, giving a Pokemon vitamins almost halves the amount of EVs you need to gain. The rest can be obtained from any Pokemon you gain Experience from.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  4. #16304
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    What is a good nature for Simisear? I plan on having it as a mixed attacker, but I don't want it to have low defenses. Should I go for a neutral nature in this case?
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Mossdeep City | Badges: 6
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

  5. #16305
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    677

    Default

    At the end of Route 1 Cheren and Bianca both have two pokemon, when you battle Bianca the second time she has a pokemon that is found in route 1 but when you battle Cheren a second time he has a Purrloin which is not found in route 1 and it is his only other pokeon in his party at the time.

    Question: How did he get a Purrloin if its not found in route 1?

  6. #16306
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    I want to try out a breloom with poison heal ability, leech seed,spore, substitute,

    what nature should i get,jolly?
    what should the 4th attack be and the EV spread?

  7. #16307
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    At the end of Route 1 Cheren and Bianca both have two pokemon, when you battle Bianca the second time she has a pokemon that is found in route 1 but when you battle Cheren a second time he has a Purrloin which is not found in route 1 and it is his only other pokeon in his party at the time.

    Question: How did he get a Purrloin if its not found in route 1?
    Because Gamefreak wanted him to have one.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  8. #16308
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    @Alexander18 - Dude, it's not cool to ask the exactly same question two posts ago right after I asked for much-needed help. He got the Purrloin because one happened to be there - simple. Oak catches Pikachu in Yellow when there isn't any in Route 1. There's a Weedle in Viridian City when the old guy shows you how to catch Pokemon in RB. Seriously, the game rules don't apply to other characters.

    With that out the way - Can someone answer my question, pretty please?
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Mossdeep City | Badges: 6
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

  9. #16309
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    What is a good nature for Simisear? I plan on having it as a mixed attacker, but I don't want it to have low defenses. Should I go for a neutral nature in this case?
    Since it is a fire type, I say Brave or Quiet nature.

  10. #16310
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    Thank you, Alexander. Sorry if I sounded a little mean before.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Mossdeep City | Badges: 6
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

  11. #16311
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Ive seen many mistakes in the places that some of you are writting so here are the correct places for train all the EV:

    HP: Stunfisk in icirrus city and moor of icirrus ( i think that they have a 100% chance to appear)- 2 hp evs

    Attack: Lilipups and patrats at route 1 ( the only ones that appear!)- give 1 atttack ev each

    Defense: this is the only one that i havent found a great place for train but you can beat whirlipede and swadloon for 2 def ev and if ou go relic castle and beat cofagrigus they give you 2 def ev too

    Special Att:Litwick and elygem in celestial tower ( the only ones that appear there) - give1 spatt ev each

    Special Defense: Frillish at driftveil city and route 17 and 18 ( surfing in both )- 1 spdef

    Speed: Basculin at route 1 ( surfing )- 2 spe ev


    FOR SPEED UP THE TRAINING:

    Use
    protein- 10 ev attack
    iron- 10 ev defense
    carbos-10 ev speed
    zinc- 10 ev sp def
    calcium-10 ev sp att
    hp up- 10 ev hp ( duh )

    all those items give 10 ev on its respective stat as i said but just till they get to 100 ev on that stat.

    Wings

    Those useless wing you get at marvelous and driftveil bridge become to be very useful for this :O !!

    each wing gives one ev of their respective stat so they still are a but useless , unless you have 252 wings for maximize the stat :P


    And for the corrector berries there arent :S. But everyone thinks that they will appear in the dream world

    Well this is all i hope i helped


    ---------------Dark vs Light----------------------

  12. #16312
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbright View Post
    Ive seen many mistakes in the places that some of you are writting so here are the correct places for train all the EV:

    HP: Stunfisk in icirrus city and moor of icirrus ( i think that they have a 100% chance to appear)- 2 hp evs

    Attack: Lilipups and patrats at route 1 ( the only ones that appear!)- give 1 atttack ev each

    Defense: this is the only one that i havent found a great place for train but you can beat whirlipede and swadloon for 2 def ev and if ou go relic castle and beat cofagrigus they give you 2 def ev too

    Special Att:Litwick and elygem in celestial tower ( the only ones that appear there) - give1 spatt ev each

    Special Defense: Frillish at driftveil city and route 17 and 18 ( surfing in both )- 1 spdef

    Speed: Basculin at route 1 ( surfing )- 2 spe ev


    FOR SPEED UP THE TRAINING:

    Use
    protein- 10 ev attack
    iron- 10 ev defense
    carbos-10 ev speed
    zinc- 10 ev sp def
    calcium-10 ev sp att
    hp up- 10 ev hp ( duh )

    all those items give 10 ev on its respective stat as i said but just till they get to 100 ev on that stat.

    Wings

    Those useless wing you get at marvelous and driftveil bridge become to be very useful for this :O !!

    each wing gives one ev of their respective stat so they still are a but useless , unless you have 252 wings for maximize the stat :P


    And for the corrector berries there arent :S. But everyone thinks that they will appear in the dream world

    Well this is all i hope i helped
    the EV reducing berries are obtainable thru DW only. so annoying gamefreak!

  13. #16313
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes, giving a Pokemon vitamins almost halves the amount of EVs you need to gain. The rest can be obtained from any Pokemon you gain Experience from.
    Okay. After 10 vitamins for each stats, then battle a lot of pokemon to gain experiences. But what about Exp. Share and Wings? Well, I did give my Victini an exp.share to get experiences while the other pokemon battles. And I gave him wings. Until it has no effect on him anymore.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  14. #16314
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Question about DW shinies. The DW from the entree forest, can those be RNG'd into shinies? I never knew if it's possible for the actual pokemon to be shiny. Cause that's what goes into my mind when someone says shiny DW Pokemon (which I find out later is an RNG'd offspring).


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  15. #16315
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Do I have too many slow Pokemon on my team? I have Chandelure, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, Mienshao, and Haxorus.
    And, if a Pokemon is holding a Macho Brace and there's another Pokemon in my party holding Exp. Share, will the Exp. Shared Pokemon get doubled EVs too?
    Last edited by Easter Egg; 10th July 2011 at 3:16 AM.

    Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

    Trade Shop | Graphics


  16. #16316
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    johto
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Question about DW shinies. The DW from the entree forest, can those be RNG'd into shinies? I never knew if it's possible for the actual pokemon to be shiny. Cause that's what goes into my mind when someone says shiny DW Pokemon (which I find out later is an RNG'd offspring).
    No Pokemon caught in the entree forest cannot be shiny.

  17. #16317
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Do I have too many slow Pokemon on my team? I have Chandelure, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, Mienshao, and Haxorus.
    And, if a Pokemon is holding a Macho Brace and there's another Pokemon in my party holding Exp. Share, will the Exp. Shared Pokemon get doubled EVs too?
    What are you using your team for?

    The Pokémon holding the Exp. Share will not get doubled EVs.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

  18. #16318
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    What are you using your team for?

    The Pokémon holding the Exp. Share will not get doubled EVs.
    Mainly Random Matchups, Tournaments, and sometimes Ingame.
    The first two might be considered Competitive battling, but i'm not sure.

    Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

    Trade Shop | Graphics


  19. #16319
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Hi i was wondering if someone could tell me how to clome in black and white i know its possible(without AR) so if someone could please tell me that would be awesome thx

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  20. #16320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Mainly Random Matchups, Tournaments, and sometimes Ingame.
    The first two might be considered Competitive battling, but i'm not sure.
    It looks a little slow...maybe trade one of the slowest (like Ferrothorn) out? Or you could go the other direction and use TR and switch one of the quicker ones for another pokey-mon (get it? ^_^). That's always fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    Hi i was wondering if someone could tell me how to clome in black and white i know its possible(without AR) so if someone could please tell me that would be awesome thx
    AFAIK no legitimate cloning method has been discovered.
    Last edited by projectaumaan; 10th July 2011 at 3:49 AM.


    Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

        Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

  21. #16321
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    200

    Default

    does using an AR give the pokemon being cloned a ribbion? bc i know people who clone in B/W :P

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

  22. #16322
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    johto
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    does using an AR give the pokemon being cloned a ribbion? bc i know people who clone in B/W :P
    No one is saying you can't clone without an AR. He's saying you can't clone by legitimate means (i.e. You can only clone via external devices/programs/websites).
    There's no cloning glitch like in previous generations.

  23. #16323
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    i need to make sure i got this right because i use eviolite and want to make sure i'm calculating stuff right
    I'll just give an example

    my defence is 200
    eviolite makes it 300
    calm mind will make it 400
    another calm mind will make it 500

    or is it like this
    200 def
    eviolite makes it 300
    calm mind makes it (200+100)=300 then eviolite stops and kicks in again and make it 450 (300+150 ←the 150 is from eviolite)?

  24. #16324
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    It would go 200 to 300 from Eviolite, then to 450 from CM.

    Now, for my question: Is there a guide to egg RNG for DSis?


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  25. #16325
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    It would go 200 to 300 from Eviolite, then to 450 from CM.

    Now, for my question: Is there a guide to egg RNG for DSis?
    so would another calm mind bring it to 675 ←(450+225)?

Page 653 of 944 FirstFirst ... 553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •