Page 661 of 944 FirstFirst ... 561611651657658659660661662663664665671711761 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,525 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Where would be the best spot to train for the third gym that has a healing process close to it. I am mainly trying to level up Blitzle but my water pokemon and fighting pokemon wouldn't mind some levels. W
    You should Audino grind if you want to level up quickly. But seeing as you're in Castelia you'll have to go back to a route with Audino in it.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

If I breed Volbeat with Ditto can I get Illumise?
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    You should Audino grind if you want to level up quickly. But seeing as you're in Castelia you'll have to go back to a route with Audino in it.
    For clarification, the closest would be Pinwheel Forest's shaking grass (either in the forest itself or the area between the forest proper and Nacerene City). There's a Nurse just before the forest's entrance for quicker healing.

For the Water-types especially (if you can't stand hunting Audino for whatever reason) remember that you can progress onto Route 4. You can't go far until you get the Badge, but you can access the wild Pokemon there (which would be higher leveled than the ones in the forest).

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
    Hey dont reply to this im just seeing what it looks like
    Then try reading the rules and posting it where it belongs.

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430447

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    Um, AFAIK, no.
    gone.

Bulbapedia says you can breed them for each other and says that they're gender counterparts, so I think they work like Nidoran - which does work that way - although I'm not entirely sure.

ninjask is mine!
    looking for female&dwcheck my sig, PM if you're interested
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/a59ruh.png[/img]
        Spoiler:- Trade info:

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Hmmm. You think that'd be the easiest way.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

hi guys

can somebody tell me a quick way to make people leave black city? I have already 10 people occupying the city and I wanted them to go so i can bring on the ones that let you purchase the evolutionary stones.

Please don't tell me "wait a long time and don't talk to anyone". I've battled with them too much for that. Is there something I can do with the clock or something?

can somebody help me?
    I´m in a quest to became a real MASTER OF POKÉMON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digimast View Post
    hi guys

can somebody tell me a quick way to make people leave black city? I have already 10 people occupying the city and I wanted them to go so i can bring on the ones that let you purchase the evolutionary stones.

Please don't tell me "wait a long time and don't talk to anyone". I've battled with them too much for that. Is there something I can do with the clock or something?

can somebody help me?
    yeah, it really messes up your city if you change the clock a few minutes, load your game, save it, leave, change it again, repeat it. i never did it ON PURPOSE, but i used my brothers DS to transfer pokes to my game without thinking, and half the people in my white forest decided they wanted to leave. im not sure how many times you will have to repeat it but it also screws up your game sync, and itll be a long time before youre able to put a pokemon in the bed, so keep that in mind.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Yes, you can. Just like some other gender counterparts, Volbeat can breed to create Volbeat and Illumise eggs, and so can Illumise breed to create both eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, you can. Just like some other gender counterparts, Volbeat can breed to create Volbeat and Illumise eggs, and so can Illumise breed to create both eggs.
    Um, no.

That only works if you breed one gender counterpart with the other.

I know where to find Kyureum, but I'm having some trouble. For those of you who don't know where he is, he's in the giant chasm. you'll need strength to get through the cave, and there's many bonus items too. then you'll walk out into a forest. i found a lake that caused kuyreum to roar and everything turned to snow. i went upstairs, found him, but didn't fight him because i had to replenish my ultra balls. i came back to giant chasm and did everything all over again, but i can't find the lake. please help me.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too!

If you think the PMD games are the best spin-offs ever, then put this in your sig. Started by Resident evil

98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.

If you believe Magikarp is the true creator of Arceus copy and paste this into your sig(started by lover4latias). >>>>>>

don't click this link...do it do it!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Put him to sleep, get him down to 1 HP, and just chuck Dusk Balls repeatedly.

You may want to increase your "Haves" number on your Pokedex, to increase the chances of a critical capture.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Um, no.

That only works if you breed one gender counterpart with the other.
    Nope. Nidoran♂ (and Nidoran♀) and Ditto creates Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ eggs, so I don't see why Volbeat and Ditto can't create Volbeat and Illumise eggs.

Default Black City/White forest question

I'm sure everyone has heard this 1,000 times already, but please:

I have Black and WHite (2 games). On White, I took over a month to get to White Forest and did not Entralink at all. Understandably, it was empty. On Black, I flew through the game, and I have 10 trainers in Black City.

I wanted to bring some people over to White Forest. So I entralinked from White to Black, and noticed the the black city White was seeing was far less populated. White was only able to invite Piper. Robbie and Silvia can't be invited.

When I entralink from Black to white, Black sees 10 people in White forest. Of course, none of them can come over.

Explain this to me, please:
    White:
    Piper

White, as seen in entralink:
    Robbie, Gene, Pierce, Silvia, Eliza, Doug, Ralph, Shane, Marie, Lynette

Black:
    Doug, Carlos, Dave, Gene, Britney, Ryder, Miki, Miho, Jacques, Lynette

Black, as seen in Entralink:
    Silvia, Robbie

So, do these people go from visible in my game to visible in the entralink only, to gone? How does this work? Can I not invite them over if they are in my location OR in my Entralinked location as well? And why does Black have only 2 people in Entralink BC? They were NEVER in my Black City - never.

I was expecting to Entralink and see the SAME people that are seen in the "real" BC, since that would almost make sense. (Oh, you have Ralph? I want Ralph! Let me hop on the entralink and bring him on over!)

Has anyone done any IN-DEPTH coverage of BC/WF mechanics? Bulbapedia and Serebii aren't really covering it as well as I'd like - has anyone else gone deeper?

Thanks for the patience!

So... In an attempt to lower Thundurus' HP a little more, I hit him with an attack that should've been "Not very effective." It wasn't. So he got knocked out. Am I out of luck or is there a way to get him to come back, like how you could knock out Lugia in SS but he'd be back after you beat the E4?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth_Strife View Post
    So... In an attempt to lower Thundurus' HP a little more, I hit him with an attack that should've been "Not very effective." It wasn't. So he got knocked out. Am I out of luck or is there a way to get him to come back, like how you could knock out Lugia in SS but he'd be back after you beat the E4?
    Yes the roamer respawns if you beat the e4.

No, i dont think they will breed or you might get a ditto, but no illumise, well if you breed it with another illumise, sure

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes. Like all RNGs the RNG used in Pokemon is predictable and exploitable. You can use this to determine exactly when a Pokemon will have certain IVs, a nature, shininess etc. Anything. This allows you to easily (once you've practiced) get exactly the Pokemon you want.
    So, how exactly do people use RNGing to their benefit? Like what do they use and the process?
    Last edited by sam40400; 18th July 2011 at 6:02 AM.

I'll update this sometime

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    No, i dont think they will breed or you might get a ditto, but no illumise, well if you breed it with another illumise, sure
    You can't hatch a Ditto.
    Also I can't believe people don't think to use the site they're on. A quick look at the serebii pokedex will show you all the Pokemon Illumise/Volbeat can breed with.
    So, how exactly do people use RNGing to their benefit? Like what do they use and the process?
    smogon.com > wifi > 5th gen RNG help thread or google. It's not something that can be explained in a single post.

I had a question~ D: I have a legit Flower Paradise Shaymin I transfered from my Diamond game...but when I bring it to the girl in Lacunosa town she is not giving me the Gracidia flower...o ^ o; Im confused. Can anyone tell me whats wrong...? D:
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 4441 8886 4682

Pokemon Black
    FC: 1506 5124 3911

Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemons I will not accept them only trade with me If you are certain that the mon you are trading me is legit

Most of my trades will be done via PM~ !! Each single one of my Pokemons are purely legits. None of them are hacked If I somehow trade a hack to you I will make a trade-back /RIGHT/ away~ Most of my rare Pokemons have been either received by myself or obtained through trades on here which I've always made sure of their legitimacy first hand. Some may be cloned however. I do not mind receiving clones myself unless they are Pokecheck clones with a "Premier" ribbon I consider those to be unlegit~ Thank you very much for your time.

Can anyone give me the link to the Pokemon B/W Wi-Fi trading center thread?
    I heard that you heard, end.
    Pokemon Black/White FC: 2752 1281 4171

Quote Originally Posted by Curvee View Post
    I had a question~ D: I have a legit Flower Paradise Shaymin I transfered from my Diamond game...but when I bring it to the girl in Lacunosa town she is not giving me the Gracidia flower...o ^ o; Im confused. Can anyone tell me whats wrong...? D:
    Flower Paradise Shaymins from Diamond are impossible without hacking to get the Oak's Letter.

Your problem is that that Shaymin isn't fateful encounter. Get a Shaymin from Platinum or from an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Readrhino View Post
    Can anyone give me the link to the Pokemon B/W Wi-Fi trading center thread?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228

Go bananas. Now the question is why you couldn't find that yourself.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Ok well I just beat the elite 4 with a team of mid level 40s, using Reshiram for help. So it is my first playthrough and I am back at home, and was given instructions to find the seven sages and sort of hinted that I go to black city. So I took the route to get there, and I immediately encountered trainers with level 65 pokemon and wild pokemon with levels higher than my own. I could easily poketransfer higher leveled pokemon from another game to beat everything, but I am not sure if it was intended this way. Why the huge level gap, and did I skip something? Thanks

You didn't skip anything. The levels are supposed to be like that.

Most of them are NFEs, so they're not too bad.

Page 661 of 944 FirstFirst ... 561611651657658659660661662663664665671711761 ... LastLast