Page 665 of 944 FirstFirst ... 565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,625 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #16601
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    lost in a cave in kanto :)
    Posts
    158

    Default

    right not sure if this is the place to ask but I'm sure must here are aware of the team building website here http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder
    yet my problem is that you cant created a team with both 4th gen and 5th gen and i'm wondering if anyone knows where i can have one that does all gens

  2. #16602
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soybtree View Post
    right not sure if this is the place to ask but I'm sure must here are aware of the team building website here http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder
    yet my problem is that you cant created a team with both 4th gen and 5th gen and i'm wondering if anyone knows where i can have one that does all gens
    Actually, you can create teams with all generations of Pokemon. Go to the Black and White Team Builder page on Marriland's site. If you read the top part of the page, it will tell you that you have to type the name of any non-Unova Pokemon in the search box to add it to the team.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 20th July 2011 at 3:54 PM.

    ♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

  3. #16603
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    By a lake
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Does Victini's ability, Victory Star, work only in double and triple battles or will it work for Victini only in a single battle to power up it's Fire Blast Accuracy.
    It's Brain Never Gets a Chance to Grow? Doesn't matter with it's Powerful Skull.

    #409 Rampardos {}--
    OT: Akram-- ID: 21461
    Fossilized in Nacrene City
    Nature: Jolly~Ability: Mold Breaker
    Hidden Power: Dark 70
    Ivs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
    Evs: 4/252/0/0/0/252


    __________________
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

  4. #16604
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepoke View Post
    Does Victini's ability, Victory Star, work only in double and triple battles or will it work for Victini only in a single battle to power up it's Fire Blast Accuracy.
    It works for Victini itself too, so yes, its Fire Blast will have boosted accuracy.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  5. #16605
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    lost in a cave in kanto :)
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Actually, you can create teams with all generations of Pokemon. Go to the Black and White Team Builder page on Marriland's site. If you read the top part of the page, it will tell you that you have to type the name of any non-Unova Pokemon in the search box to add it to the team.
    GENIUS thankyou so much

  6. #16606
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Question Zorua

    Ok i have a Zoura and i really want to restart the game but i don't want to at the same time bc if i do i will never have my Zoura again what should i do is there anyway around this? I only have one game and one ds and i have zero friend with this game.

  7. #16607
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machomatt777 View Post
    Ok i have a Zoura and i really want to restart the game but i don't want to at the same time bc if i do i will never have my Zoura again what should i do is there anyway around this? I only have one game and one ds and i have zero friend with this game.
    Zorua can be seen in-game. See it, and search for it on the GTS.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  8. #16608

    Default

    Thanks thekorean and Shine, I really appreciated.

  9. #16609

    Default

    I have a breeding question: Ferroseed can learn Spikes, Leech Seed, and Stealth Rock as egg moves, but is there any way to breed it to have all 3? I can't find any possible way to do it. Two of the three are definitely possible though.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/24c61j7.png[/IMG]

    Click above to visit my shop! Thanks to PKMNRookie for the userbar!

    Black FC: 5286 2630 4542

  10. #16610
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benefactor View Post
    I have a breeding question: Ferroseed can learn Spikes, Leech Seed, and Stealth Rock as egg moves, but is there any way to breed it to have all 3? I can't find any possible way to do it. Two of the three are definitely possible though.
    Nope. Not possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  11. #16611

    Default

    Thanks, just confirming.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/24c61j7.png[/IMG]

    Click above to visit my shop! Thanks to PKMNRookie for the userbar!

    Black FC: 5286 2630 4542

  12. #16612
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    ok so i need opinions with my moody octillery for random matchups
    nickname:Squishy
    quiet nature @leftovers
    31IV hp/31iv def/31iv sp.atk/31sp.def
    252hp/252sp.atk/4sp.def
    flamethrower
    protect (for moody)
    scald
    energy ball

    should i teach it ice beam?and was quiet nature the right choice for it? and i have been thinking about teaching it dive, should i?

  13. #16613
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,643

    Default

    Quiet is... okay. You really want a lot of Speed, but it is Octillery. Still, Modest or Timid won't hurt.

    Run Protect/Sub/Surf/Toxic. It's about as unresisted as you can get, provided you don't fight any Toxicroaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  14. #16614
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    What's a good 5th gen HP breeding guide? I want a high power HP Fire Petilil.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  15. #16615
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    808

    Default

    I need a moveset for Salamence. Forgot to teach Bagon Outrage before importing ugh.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

  16. #16616
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    What's a good 5th gen HP breeding guide? I want a high power HP Fire Petilil.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    I need a moveset for Salamence. Forgot to teach Bagon Outrage before importing ugh.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87324

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  17. Default

    Is it possible to find other pokemon in shaking grass?

    I've only even encountered Tabunne...

  18. #16618
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Yes. It is. In fact, I've even found a Jolly Sturdy Sawk on my White in one! (Also found Calm Clefable, Impish Metagross, Timid Emolga, etc.)


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  19. #16619
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in a geometric concept.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Is it possible to find other pokemon in shaking grass?

    I've only even encountered Tabunne...
    You can find Emolga, Throh/Sawk, Musharna, and other evolved formes. And probably other things that I forgot xD
    gone.

  20. #16620
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Quiet is... okay. You really want a lot of Speed, but it is Octillery. Still, Modest or Timid won't hurt.

    Run Protect/Sub/Surf/Toxic. It's about as unresisted as you can get, provided you don't fight any Toxicroaks.
    thanks for helping ill try that out

  21. #16621
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    225

    Default

    I know that only female pokemon can pass their DW ability to their babies but what about genderless pokemon?
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

  22. #16622
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    I know that only female pokemon can pass their DW ability to their babies but what about genderless pokemon?
    Genderless Pokemon can't pass their dream world ability unfortunately.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

  23. #16623
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Why do Pokemon get different exp than other Pokemon. Like for example maybe a Patrat will gain more experience than say a Tepig.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

    FC= 1121 0822 2345

  24. #16624
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    the higher one of your pokemons level, the less experience youll get.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  25. #16625
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Seems kind of stupid to me, however thanks for the answer.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

    FC= 1121 0822 2345

Page 665 of 944 FirstFirst ... 565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •