Page 749 of 944 FirstFirst ... 649699739745746747748749750751752753759799849 ... LastLast
Results 18,701 to 18,725 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by leafpower View Post
    Hmm.. ok, i tried what u said, but it didn´t work like that, i took my pink deerling out in battle while its summer season, and it didnt change it colour, it was still pink... until i saved the game and restarted then changed into green... is that a normal thing? ... i thought that any deerling and sawsbuck changed its forms and colours automatically within the seasons. So whenever i want to "update" its form to the actual season in the game, i have to take it out of the box and save the game and restart???
    What's happening to you is normal. Go catch a new Deerling/Sawsbuck in this new season, you'll see what I mean.

If the said pokemon were caught/hatched according to whichever season, that's their season form forever. It's e-Genetics!
    PokeBalls are biodegradable. Don't litter.
    ~Officer Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGoogleplex View Post
    What's happening to you is normal. Go catch a new Deerling/Sawsbuck in this new season, you'll see what I mean.

If the said pokemon were caught/hatched according to whichever season, that's their season form forever. It's e-Genetics!
    Wrong I had a Sawsbuck which I used to clear the game, I got it in autum form and then change it to winter form now I keep it like that in my PC cous is my favorite form, I´m not 100% sure but I recall I did a few battle with it, saved and when I loaded my file again it changed form
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    Wrong I had a Sawsbuck which I used to clear the game, I got it in autum form and then change it to winter form now I keep it like that in my PC cous is my favorite form, I´m not 100% sure but I recall I did a few battle with it, saved and when I loaded my file again it changed form
    Hmm so it's not DNA, or RNA? I do play B/W the old-fashioned way though and have only tested out my different deerlings which were all "According to their kinds."
    ~Officer Jenny

i had a summer deerling that i evolved in spring and it changed 2 spring sawsbuck
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Ok um trying to breed my dw poliwhirl to pass the ability on and i read somewhere that the gender ratio is 50/50, im currently on a 14 male streak .. Just bad luck or am i doing something wrong?
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    Ok um trying to breed my dw poliwhirl to pass the ability on and i read somewhere that the gender ratio is 50/50, im currently on a 14 male streak .. Just bad luck or am i doing something wrong?
    It's a female DW Pokemon you're breeding, right?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

You just have the misfortune of having the same kind of luck I have with such things. The ratio should be normal when breeding.

Yes im not dumb dw demale and male poliwag works byt this is EXACTLY how it is when im in the dream world too. 90% of pokemon that i befriend are all males.. I mean earlier today i got 7 males before 1 female its just terrible... i hope my game pack isnt like corrupt or something..

Yes im not dumb dw demale and male poliwag works byt this is EXACTLY how it is when im in the dream world too. 90% of pokemon that i befriend are all males.. I mean earlier today i got 7 males before 1 female its just terrible... i hope my game pack isnt like corrupt or something..
    For one, your cartridge has nothing to do with this since all of this is done online, completely separate from your game. And two, everyone's got the same luck. They don't make finding females easy.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The cartridge has nothing to do with it huh? Yea i guess thats what game sync isnt for.

@Elements115 The ratio for males is much higher in the Dream World for all pokes anyway. Only those lucky types of people who catch Mewtwo in a Pokeball without giving it a status get females easily there. But the breeding on your DS game should definitely have the 50/50 ratio. You're just having bad luck with it on there.

Oh ok i didnt know it was higher m/f % thanks that explains alot

Hey I've only just come back to pokemon after a several month break and I just wana check:

Is there still a maximum limit of 50 pokemon available for transfer from the dream world for all non-Japanese version games?? (Im in Australia)

If so does Nintendo ever plan to remove this limit like they did for the Japanese version games?? (I realise this one may be un-answerable).

Cheers
    Jimmy

FC: 1893 0645 5375 (White)
    FC: 2794 5545 1040 (Platinum)
    FC: 2064 3350 7732 (SoulSilver)

1)yes there is still a limit
    2)i dont know
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

@Elements115 np

@Jirachi9 I thought that limit turned out to be on how many pokemon you could have in the Entree Forest at a time

Thanks guys,

I found this from: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworld.shtml

"...Pokémon you have waiting to send to the Entralink, which can be up to 10 Pokémon, and the Pokémon you have previously sent, allowing for up to 50. Once you have reached 50 Pokémon in the second board, you are no longer able to send any further Pokémon. This limit was removed in the Japanese version in December."

Thats a pitty about the limit still existing, hmm I really gota get myself a Japanese version...

Thanks.
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by gokarter View Post
    Thanks guys,

"...Pokémon you have waiting to send to the Entralink, which can be up to 10 Pokémon, and the Pokémon you have previously sent, allowing for up to 50. Once you have reached 50 Pokémon in the second board, you are no longer able to send any further Pokémon. This limit was removed in the Japanese version in December."

Thats a pitty about the limit still existing, hmm I really gota get myself a Japanese version...

Thanks.
    Well that sucks. Guess I should've known better than to assume we'd get the same treatment as Japanese players... Better check and see my tally next time I play.

Hey I've only just come back to pokemon after a several month break and I just wana check:

Is there still a maximum limit of 50 pokemon available for transfer from the dream world for all non-Japanese version games?? (Im in Australia)

If so does Nintendo ever plan to remove this limit like they did for the Japanese version games?? (I realise this one may be un-answerable).

Cheers
    No, there is no limit. The tutorial still mentions it, but it was never in place in the international release. There's also contention about whether it actually was ever in place in the Japanese release or if the text in the tutorial is a holdover from a beta period or something. Whatever the case, you can rest easy that there is no limit other than the 120 pokemon the Entree forest can hold at a time.

Regarding the talk about Deerling/Sawsbuck on the last page, they only change form when the game loads the season.
    Which is

- at the beginning, when you load your save file.
    OR
    - when you enter a building then gets out.

Depending on when the last time you saved your game, either way WILL work.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    No, there is no limit. The tutorial still mentions it, but it was never in place in the international release. There's also contention about whether it actually was ever in place in the Japanese release or if the text in the tutorial is a holdover from a beta period or something. Whatever the case, you can rest easy that there is no limit other than the 120 pokemon the Entree forest can hold at a time.
    Wow thats great!

Sweet, thanks heaps
    Jimmy

Thanks guys,

Thanks.
    What's the advantage of tallying up your Dream pokes? I just catch 'em in a dream ball one at a time as they come. I do understand wanting to use your own pokeballs though.
    ~Officer Jenny

What pokemon do you guys recommend in an all out attack team. That's the kind I like. Maybe even the moves to teach…

Adorable beyond comprehension.

Wait, so is there a 50 limit or not?

I keep getting an error code when I try to awaken my Pokemon form the DW, Download Mystery Gift, or enter the Autumn Tournemant. The code is: 31020. It isn't on the Nintendo site.
    Last edited by poke-lord; 16th October 2011 at 5:06 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want to find something out?:

Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    ^WINZORZ!

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaLover View Post
    What pokemon do you guys recommend in an all out attack team. That's the kind I like. Maybe even the moves to teach…
    My favorites are Dragonite and Porygon-Z but there's so many out there to choose from.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 749 of 944 FirstFirst ... 649699739745746747748749750751752753759799849 ... LastLast