Page 835 of 944 FirstFirst ... 735785825831832833834835836837838839845885935 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,875 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    They'll only change after you save the game and reload, I think.
    What do you mean reload? Like save turn it off and turn it back on? Because I got Vorizion awhile ago... Like a month ago and I just noticed the sign today..

Will offer ANY breedable Pokemon I have.
        Spoiler:- KANTO POKEMON NEEDED:

Spoiler:- Jhoto Pokemon Needed:

Spoiler:- Hoenn Pokemon Needed:

Spoiler:- Sinnoh Pokemon Needed:

Spoiler:- Unova Pokemon Needed:

Spoiler:- LEGENDS:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

National Dex Complete: 614/646
    Pokemon Black FC: 2237-1119-9481

how do you get to route 18? -smashes head on desk- thank you guys so much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by indifference View Post
    how do you get to route 18? -smashes head on desk- thank you guys so much in advance.
    Below Accumula town, there is an area West on Route 1 that has water, use Surf and go all the way to the end, go to the grass, and go south to where the gate is.

Once you get to Route 17, Surf to the moving waters, take the moving water that is at the very bottom straight across. Go onto the sand, go up the stairs passed the house and west to the sand I mentioned earlier. There should be two long rows of Grass and a Pokeball looking thing. That's the HM you're looking for.

Thankyou to the people who reply to my question(s). My question(s) are... Should all the different pokemon natures and characteristics be the same or should they be different? And depending on what pokemon I want , What are the best nature and characteristic for an overall powerful pokemon. Because I JUST bearly finished the main part of the game and N and Ghetsis almost beat the pants off me. I want to go back and really beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Lady Pokemon Trainer View Post
    Thankyou to the people who reply to my question(s). My question(s) are... Should all the different pokemon natures and characteristics be the same or should they be different? And depending on what pokemon I want , What are the best nature and characteristic for an overall powerful pokemon. Because I JUST bearly finished the main part of the game and N and Ghetsis almost beat the pants off me. I want to go back and really beat them.
    Well, each Pokémon have your own characteristic, so the Natures and the Characteristics should be different, if I got your question correctly. About the certain Nature/characteristic you need, you should look for it's status. Like an... Emboar. It does have massive attack and a not so good SpA. So, the best Nature for it can be Adamant, which lowers SpA and increase Atk. Then, you can abuse physical attacks such as Earthquake and Flare Blitz. Characteristics doesn't affect the Pokémon at all, since it's determined by IV's, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Lady Pokemon Trainer View Post
    The nature and IVs/characteristic depends on the pokemon in question and what roles you want it to play.

You need to be more specific.

Natures affect that Pokémon's stat, so one stat has a slight boost at the expense of another. It changes between each Pokemon, and what moves are used. They shouldn't be the same nature if they have different roles.

For example, when I breed for my White game run through, I chose a Modest Luvdisc, due to the fact it has viable Special attack, and since all the moves it can learn are Special. Modest boosts the special attack at the expense of the only stat it couldn't use, attack. Normally People would use Timid for a special attacker to get a speed boost, but my Luvdisc had Swift swim to boost her already high speed.

Characteristics are one of the few Visible effects of the hidden IV stats. It give the you last digit of your highest IV.

There is no way to change Natures, IVs or Characteristics after a Pokémon is seen. You can catch or breed more, but you'll also need to level it up to stand a chance at the Elite 4, N and Ghetsis.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Forgetted. Wut are summer night/late nite hours?

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Is it possible to trade National Dex Pokémon with another Black/White cartridge before beating the Elite Four?
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2wptttz.jpg[/IMG]
    Banner made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Black Inc. View Post
    Is it possible to trade National Dex Pokémon with another Black/White cartridge before beating the Elite Four?
    Yes.

I did that for my White run. I've had an Unown and a Luvdisk from Leaf Green and a Riolu egg traded over at the first chance I got. Yes, I did complete the game using the party in my avatar.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Night - 10pm-12am
    late night - 1am-4am

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Yes.

I did that for my White run. I've had an Unown and a Luvdisk from Leaf Green and a Riolu egg traded over at the first chance I got. Yes, I did complete the game using the party in my avatar.
    Did you complete the game with just Lucario, Luvdisc, and Unown-T, or were there three others as well?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Summer night hours in Black & White are 9.00pm (21.00) to 3.59am (03.59)

does unaware ignore stat boost from guts?
    Shiny Poke's available for trade, just ask for the natures, all lvl. 1, some with egg moves.

x2

x3

x3

Quote Originally Posted by tatter View Post
    does unaware ignore stat boost from guts?
    Yes, anything that boosts Attack, Sp. Attack, Defense, and Sp. Defense. Those changes are ignored by Unaware.

i just got a tangled feet chatot and a pichu that knows static from some amazing people. are these dreamworld pokčmon?

i just got a tangled feet chatot and a pichu that knows static from some amazing people. are these dreamworld pokčmon?
    No they aren't. You can just check serebii.net you know.

No, those 2 abilities are their regular abilities.

Lightningrod is Pichu's DW Ability
    and
    Big Pecks is Chatot's DW Ability

Is this Timid Abra worth using?

31/25/9/31/10/31

I was thinking Alakazam isn't taking hits anyway and I'm going to be usung Focus Sash on it.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Is this Timid Abra worth using?

31/25/9/31/10/31

I was thinking Alakazam isn't taking hits anyway and I'm going to be usung Focus Sash on it.
    Indeed Alakazam is naturally frail and since you got focus sash you shouldn't worry about low defence
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

my friendfor the first time on his pal pad and there is no code there only stand _ _ _ _ 3 times
    We wanna trade and now we dont know how (he is not here be me)
    Last edited by bjarneos; 22nd February 2012 at 7:08 PM.

He has to get connected to wifi then it will give him one or you guys can just go to the union room
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

what you mean with wifi in gts or in the middle?
    and what must he do there?
    Last edited by bjarneos; 22nd February 2012 at 7:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjarneos View Post
    what you mean with wifi in gts or in the middle?
    and what must he do there?
    He just needs to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi. So, yes, he could use the GTS, then just exit it. He'll be given an FC automatically. The Union Room uses local wireless, so Pal Pads (and, by extension, FCs) are not needed. The Union Room is accessible by speaking to the woman on the left on the upper floor of all Pokémon Centers. Alternatively, you could use the C-Gear for infrared trading.

He do already GTS but he dont have it.
    I ask it to him tomorrow again

Page 835 of 944 FirstFirst ... 735785825831832833834835836837838839845885935 ... LastLast