Page 9 of 944 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

whats the deal with the pokemon global link website? Its not loading to the actual page and instead it says something in japanese.
    can someone translate?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragotar911 View Post
    Komatana is caught in the area left of the 8th gym city. Zuruggu is caught in rizodo desert above hiun. Gochimu is caught in the route left of the 4th gym city. Kurimugan - not sure yet. I'll get back to you on that.
    THANK YOU! im happy now
    Future Pokemon Black Team:

When you fight N after obtaining Reshiram/Zekrom, do you have to use them? Or can you opt not to?

Also, when do your Pokémon begin to level up(E.g when does the tutorial finish)?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    When you fight N after obtaining Reshiram/Zekrom, do you have to use them? Or can you opt not to?

Also, when do your Pokémon begin to level up(E.g when does the tutorial finish)?
    You don't have to use the dragon but I think it's automatically sent out no matter what position it's on in your team.

And actually, there is no "tutorial experience cap," that was a rom glitch. So if you use a rom then your Pokemon don't gain experience. But we're not allowed to discuss roms so...

Entei- o.o As far as I know, there is no tutorial...you should level up as soon as you beat the first rival right after getting your starter.

Where do you find Kibango?

~Hunting~
    5780 SRs

Any word on the Safari Zone?
    HG Friend Code - 4082 9787 0722
    Character Name - Erek
    I'm cool for battles or possible trading.

Current Future Black/White Team(s):
    Snivy, Blitzle, Scraggy, Venipede, Darumakka, and ...
    Tepig, Sandile, Joltik, Axew, Tirtouga, and ...

Can someone tell me where to find a sunstone? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Konaru View Post
    Can someone tell me where to find a sunstone? Thanks
    As of yet no one knows, I believe only the Water, Fire and Leaf stones have been located.

1. You are forced to use Reshiram/Zekrom, even if you didn't catch it.

2. Stop using a ROM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    2. Stop using a ROM.
    I haven't even played it yet, and it wouldn't be a ROM when I do. I was merely asking because this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You don't actually level up at the start of the game. Starter remains at Level 5 til the end of the tutorial bit

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I haven't even played it yet, and it wouldn't be a ROM when I do. I was merely asking because this:
    Yeah, there is no tutorial. Serebii was just having some issues with something else. I have the game so I can confirm that there aren't any pesky tutorials that restrict experience gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Seoul View Post
    As of yet no one knows, I believe only the Water, Fire and Leaf stones have been located.
    I happen to have a sunstone. :/ Forgot where I found it though. But there is one, I can assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by erekwashere15 View Post
    Any word on the Safari Zone?
    Not yet. I don't think there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by angel4u185 View Post
    Entei- o.o As far as I know, there is no tutorial...you should level up as soon as you beat the first rival right after getting your starter.

Where do you find Kibango?
    Kibago is found in a dark cave reachable by surf on route 6. After the 5th gym. It's not that rare so it should be easy to find.

I'm just wondering where Darumakka and Koaruhii are? Thanks

Regarding Abagoora, does he come from a fossil? Or can you catch him or his Prevo?

Also, where are Emonga, Kojofuu and Kibago caught and when?

And Choroneko is caught early on, correct?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/ac3f61.png[/IMG] [img]http://i52.*******.com/161xok2.gif[/img]

Where do you find the electric lamprey? Before which gym?

Bugs Kill

Quote Originally Posted by o_0 View Post
    I'm just wondering where Darumakka and Koaruhii are? Thanks
    Darumakka is located in the desert above hiun. Koaruhii is found on the bridge to the left of the 4th gym city (with the ferris wheel). You will see shadows on the bridge, and hear feather sounds. Approach the shadow to encounter it.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherpromise View Post
    Regarding Abagoora, does he come from a fossil? Or can you catch him or his Prevo?

Also, where are Emonga, Kojofuu and Kibago caught and when?

And Choroneko is caught early on, correct?
    Choroneko can be caught on route 2, yes. I just sent you a PM from when you posted in the discussion thread and provided the other locations.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Is that what the shaking grass patch means in Black and White then? Rare Pokemon? Because I've come across these patches of grass three times so far and I've only found one type of Pokemon; Tabunne. In one case, I found one of these patches in the same route that the monkeys are in and it was a Tabunne again. I guess it means that the monkeys are going to be super hard to get then, since there are other rare Pokemon there. Thanks anyway :]
    REALLY?!?
    Serebii said that Tabunne was "very very rare," and yet you've already found FOUR of them?!? Either you are unbelievably lucky or Serebii was exaggerating (or Serebii is very unlucky).
    I hope it's the first one; that would be a great relief for me.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

where do u find shibishirasu the pre-evo of the electric eel pokemon, also where do you find meguroko the ground/dark crocodile, and does anyone know if you can get the fire/bug type meraruba, the one you get as an egg, before you fight the elite four.

I need to evolve Gantoru, but I have to trade can someone help me with that?

I would guess Tabunne is as rare as Chansey was in R/B/Y

does anyone know where to find a dusk stone?

Default Pokemon B/W Acekard Cheats

I have been looking for acekard 2i file cheats that I can just put in my directory that would give me the following cheats for:

File name: Pokemon White.nds

Pokemon Modifier
    Inf Rare candies
    Zorua/Zoroark events

I've been looking for hours for a simple file that I can download that I could just paste into the cheats directory, and have them work, but so far, no such luck. I came to serebii, since I know that if It's pokemon related, and you wanna know, you gotta go to serebii. If someone can help, thank you!

On your way to victory road, I think it's route 10, there is a guy hiding behind some trees. Talk to him, and he will give you a dusk stone. I'm guessing you want to evolve your lanpura into a shandera, right?

Quote Originally Posted by urugamosu57 View Post
    where do u find shibishirasu the pre-evo of the electric eel pokemon, also where do you find meguroko the ground/dark crocodile, and does anyone know if you can get the fire/bug type meraruba, the one you get as an egg, before you fight the elite four.
    You find it in the electric cave before the 6th gym. It's rare though.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I would guess Tabunne is as rare as Chansey was in R/B/Y
    Tabunne is actually much easier to find. Shaky grass is something you see every once in a while, and unlike chansey, tabunne is pretty much found on every route.

what location do you get the electric spider?
    Im also guessing 5th gen pokemon cant go to hg/ss/DPPLT right?

Page 9 of 944 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast