Page 915 of 944 FirstFirst ... 815865905911912913914915916917918919925 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,875 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Heebee View Post
    Nope. 6 Pokemon in my party and over 500 more in all the other boxes. I have room for more, I've traded before with no problem. I've finished both games and we are just trading Pokemon to complete our Pokedex.
    Can you maybe post a screenshot of the error you're getting?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it's holding a key item, but I don't think you can hold key items : /
    Google didn't help me either, couldn't find anything relevant to your problem. maybe if you breed a fresh one, you could trade that instead, since something seems to be blocking this magneton
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Can you maybe post a screenshot of the error you're getting?
    Umm... okay i would have to take a picture with my phone and upload it to the forum. Do i just do it through photobucket link like any other forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Heebee View Post
    Umm... okay i would have to take a picture with my phone and upload it to the forum. Do i just do it through photobucket link like any other forum?
    Yeah, you have to upload all pictures to a photo-hosting website, like Photobucket, and then use their IMG tag in your post.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

It's bloody working now! I knew that would happen ~_~ So I take it noone else has ever had that message then? That's exactly what it said, I tried to trade my Magneton and it said, 'You need that Pokemon to complete your adventure.'

Ah can anyone tell me if you can trade something from NationalDex to the Unova dex before you get National Dex? I thought you could but didn't want to try it before I knew for sure.

You can do it, you just won't have access to the data of that pokémon until you get the National Pokédex. I gave my brother a Sandshrew, and that's what happened with him, so I see no reason why not.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Thanks, I thought so because I swore I had done it before, but all the same didn't want to try without knowing for sure.

Not sure if this place is the right place for this but anyway, my sister had gotten a lv. 75 Camerupt from the GTS. She wants to know if this might have been hacked or something
    We have already looked up where Camerupt is found and it is not found anywhere in Black and White.

Because this Camerupt was caught in a Route 13 with a Pokeball at lv. 65. But all moves are legit though. But my sister is just worried, if this might have been hacked. She will put in the GTS if it is.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Giblie View Post
    Not sure if this place is the right place for this but anyway, my sister had gotten a lv. 75 Camerupt from the GTS. She wants to know if this might have been hacked or something
    We have already looked up where Camerupt is found and it is not found anywhere in Black and White.

Because this Camerupt was caught in a Route 13 with a Pokeball at lv. 65. But all moves are legit though. But my sister is just worried, if this might have been hacked. She will put in the GTS if it is.
    If you enter the details of the camerupt into this thread using the form in the OP, then we will be able to do our best to determine whether it's legit or not.

But from the sounds of it it's probably hacked
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Pretty sure it's hacked. In fact, I'm pretty sure someone used the AR code to steal trainer pokemon on Artist Zach, who has a level 65 Camerupt on Route 13.

Wow o.o Thanks for the info. I forgot that someone had a Camerupt, its been awhile. Next time I'll post in that thread.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Can someone tell me what the earliest point you can trade over eggs from D/P is? Or earliest you can trade at all? I've just bought the game and want to create a dream team (my favourite from each Generation) as my first run through of the game so I want to trade over four eggs (via a very helpful syndicate) to my game, when is the earliest I can do this? Is it like the other versions in that it's the first gym?

Also, how far in the game do you have to be to be able to get the event Keldeo?
    Last edited by OJG; 18th September 2012 at 1:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    Can someone tell me what the earliest point you can trade over eggs from D/P is? Or earliest you can trade at all? I've just bought the game and want to create a dream team (my favourite from each Generation) as my first run through of the game so I want to trade over four eggs (via a very helpful syndicate) to my game, when is the earliest I can do this? Is it like the other versions in that it's the first gym?

You can't trade Eggs from D/P, because you can't trade fro D/P. You can only Poketransfer. http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Thanks. Ugh that kinda sucks, I don't have two DS' and don't really wanna buy a second game to build my team. Looked through the list of Pokemon (been out of the game for a fair while now) and can't say that many of them attract me much, so was counting on getting ones imported. Oh well. I'll have to dream world a lot!

you can get keldeo as early as the first town, Accumula Town, & trade it off after you get the first badge in Striaton...

Thanks. Ugh that kinda sucks, I don't have two DS' and don't really wanna buy a second game to build my team. Looked through the list of Pokemon (been out of the game for a fair while now) and can't say that many of them attract me much, so was counting on getting ones imported. Oh well. I'll have to dream world a lot!
    you can have someone breed 3rd or 4th gen stuff for you in gen 5 & trade the eggs to you after you get the first badge...there's no restriction on that...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 18th September 2012 at 5:10 PM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

My apologies, I posted this in the wrong topic.
    Last edited by Kokuei; 18th September 2012 at 6:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    you can get keldeo as early as the first town, Accumula Town, & trade it off after you get the first badge in Striaton...

you can have someone breed 3rd or 4th gen stuff for you in gen 5 & trade the eggs to you after you get the first badge...there's no restriction on that...
    Thank you. It'll be tough to find someone that nice and helpful! (if anyone wants to volunteer, PM me )

EDIT: How does the event thing work? Like how do I activate it, how does it get onto my game, where do I collect it on the game? I wanna get it as early on in the game as possible.
    Last edited by OJG; 19th September 2012 at 5:02 PM.

Thank you. It'll be tough to find someone that nice and helpful! (if anyone wants to volunteer, PM me )

EDIT: How does the event thing work? Like how do I activate it, how does it get onto my game, where do I collect it on the game? I wanna get it as early on in the game as possible.
    For the Keldeo event, you have to go to a store that is distributing them (not sure what the details are for UK, but in the US it's gamestop and Canada is EB games)
    at the store you open your DS, turn on game and go to "mystery gift" then "receive via wireless" once the wondercard has downloaded, you go into your game and stop by a pokemart. (i think in gen 5 it's with the pokecenter) there will be a delivery man there who will give you a fancy new Keldeo.

I've got a question concerning Wonder Cards. For the ones that are able to be sent over to other games via wireless, what prevents abuse of them (i.e., getting the card, getting the pokemon from the delivery man, deleting the card and rinsing and repeating)?

None of the current ones are able to be sent to other games by any means.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    None of the current ones are able to be sent to other games by any means.
    So that's just an older gen thing they phased out thus far?

If I'm not mistaken, the only Wonder Card that had that ability was the one for Rotom's forms in Platinum, and even that was only in the Japanese games.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the only Wonder Card that had that ability was the one for Rotom's forms in Platinum, and even that was only in the Japanese games.
    Ah. I'm new to the whole event thing and I saw mention of it on the bulbapedia article on wonder cards, so I was curious. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Coated Gengar View Post
    I've got a question concerning Wonder Cards. For the ones that are able to be sent over to other games via wireless, what prevents abuse of them (i.e., getting the card, getting the pokemon from the delivery man, deleting the card and rinsing and repeating)?
    there was a limited number of times it could be sent to another game (5 iirc)

Page 915 of 944 FirstFirst ... 815865905911912913914915916917918919925 ... LastLast