Page 927 of 944 FirstFirst ... 827877917923924925926927928929930931937 ... LastLast
Results 23,151 to 23,175 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    So now that I have 2 DS's, I got the idea of making a new file on Black (wanna play the story again, so awesome), but starting out with a team full of level 1's, so I can use Pokemon normally not found in Black until the aftergame and to train some new ones for competition and stuff. I'm stuck on the last one because I remembered Staryu can't breed. Now, I have Aerodactyl, Horsea, Escavalier, Axew, and Sneasel. I'm not worried about repeating types, as this is mainly to add 6 Pokemon to my competitive list, but I can't get anything from before Gen5. Any ideas?
    staryu can breed with ditto
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    staryu can breed with ditto
    It can? I didn't think it could since it's genderless...
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    It can? I didn't think it could since it's genderless...
    it can, ditto is awesome that way =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    it can, ditto is awesome that way =)
    Holy hell, I can breed Beldum too. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    What's the special things you can get only on your birthday. Isn't there something in game as well as a pokémon you can obtain from the Global Link?
    Anyone? I don't want to wait yet another year to get these things. n.nu

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Anyone? I don't want to wait yet another year to get these things. n.nu
    birthday togekiss from DW?

Yea. I looked it up, and it mentioned getting mail at the official Pokémon site from trainer account, but nothing was there. And my birthday is set there, so not sure how to get it. I never got it before.

Also, isn;t there something in game to get. Is it just an accessory or is there more?

Yea. I looked it up, and it mentioned getting mail at the official Pokémon site from trainer account, but nothing was there. And my birthday is set there, so not sure how to get it. I never got it before.

Also, isn;t there something in game to get. Is it just an accessory or is there more?
    the DW togekiss was over in sept or oct of 2012. it's kinda pointless now, as you can get togepi from the dream park area. i'm not aware of any special ingame things you get for your birthday...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

What!? 80 I never saw anything that said it ended. I saw like a mention of when it started until question marks I believe. That stinks. Even if you can get a togepi, the event would have been nice T-T

And I think there was a borthday crown accessory or something? Not sure if there's anything else. Nurse Joy said happy birthday, but late in the day even though I used the center before on the same day.

What!? 80 I never saw anything that said it ended. I saw like a mention of when it started until question marks I believe. That stinks. Even if you can get a togepi, the event would have been nice T-T

And I think there was a borthday crown accessory or something? Not sure if there's anything else. Nurse Joy said happy birthday, but late in the day even though I used the center before on the same day.
    It's a cake prop you get from a guy at the musical

Whoops, that's what I meant, lol. Thank you.

Can I trade Pokemon between Black 1 and Black 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    Can I trade Pokemon between Black 1 and Black 2?
    Yep. Through normal infra red and wireless

can pokemon with black2/white2 tutor only moves be traded back to black & white 1 version with the moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    can pokemon with black2/white2 tutor only moves be traded back to black & white 1 version with the moves?
    yes, they can...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Hey everyone.

I'm new to Pokemon White (the version I bought) and was looking for advice for a team (just for in-game, not competitive).

I picked Snivy as my starter and it has evolved into Servine. I beat the first gym already and just helped Cheren beat the Team Plasma members inside the cave near route 3.

So far, aside from Servine, I have a lvl 13 Panpour, lvl 12 Blitzle, and lvl 11 Pidove...although I am not really sure if I am going to seriously train any of them.

Anyways, can someone recommend me some pokemon to build a team around with Snivy as my starter?

Quote Originally Posted by AAML45 View Post
    Hey everyone.

I'm new to Pokemon White (the version I bought) and was looking for advice for a team (just for in-game, not competitive).

I picked Snivy as my starter and it has evolved into Servine. I beat the first gym already and just helped Cheren beat the Team Plasma members inside the cave near route 3.

So far, aside from Servine, I have a lvl 13 Panpour, lvl 12 Blitzle, and lvl 11 Pidove...although I am not really sure if I am going to seriously train any of them.

Anyways, can someone recommend me some pokemon to build a team around with Snivy as my starter?
    Sandile is a good choice. I replaced Panpour with my Tortouga

is it better to EV train at lvl 1 or 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    is it better to EV train at lvl 1 or 100?
    It makes no difference.

Hey guys.^-^
    How can I re battle Bianca after finishing the game?I visited her on sunday but she wasn't at prof.Junioer's lab.She was at her own house.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Hey everyone.

Don't use Blitzle later on it's a waste of time because as Zebstrika it's not very good either
    White FC: 0691 4574 9377 add me

I used a ditto, were its name and OT are in Japaneses, for MM in Platinum. I made sure it was real with an everstone equip to it (I was iffy because it was caught with a master ball) but after using Poke Transfer to bring it up to White trying to get the better odds the name and OT changed to Ditto and MICHAEL.

My question is will this Ditto still work for MM?

Hey everyone.

Get rid of Panpour, he seems good at the beginning of the game, but by the elite 4, he's basically useless. I used Swanna, mostly so I can have the HM's I need. She's okay, but not that great. She equals Unfezant, but her water-typing puts her a bit ahead.
    Blitzle is kinda like Panpour, I hear Joltik/Galvantula isn't that bad if you're fixed on having an electric-type. Tynamo/Eelektross is another great option, containing good stats and a good movepool.
    One guy that basically everyone gets: Archen, evolving into Archeops. Freaking vicious if you can keep his health above 50% (choose the Plume fossil at Relic Castle).
    Also used Vanillite/Vanilluxe, I think he's a pretty underrated Pokemon aside from his weak movepool.
    And there's also Litwick/Chandelure, having basically the best special attack in the entire game, liked using her.
    Just some stuff I've used in the past. I got Larvesta as well, but I don't recommend it as he doesn't evolve until level 60 or something.

Can anyone tell me a good spot to train for the 2nd battle against the elite 4? I know the champion's pokemon are around 75 but my pokemon need some training before I can beat him. Also if you could tell me if I have a team that is good enough to beat Alder that'd be great. I don't want to change any of the pokemon because I've had them since I started playing a few years ago but tips for moves on each pokemon would be greatly appreciated! Venasaur: Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb; Gengar:Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater; Raichu: Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Volt Tackle, Strength; Charizard: Fly, Flamethrower, Outrage, Wing Attack; Poliwrath: Body Slam, Hypnosis, Surf, Waterfall; Semisage: Acrobatics, Brick Break, Crunch, Seed Bomb. They're each around level 60.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Can anyone tell me a good spot to train for the 2nd battle against the elite 4? I know the champion's pokemon are around 75 but my pokemon need some training before I can beat him. Also if you could tell me if I have a team that is good enough to beat Alder that'd be great. I don't want to change any of the pokemon because I've had them since I started playing a few years ago but tips for moves on each pokemon would be greatly appreciated! Venasaur: Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb; Gengar:Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater; Raichu: Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Volt Tackle, Strength; Charizard: Fly, Flamethrower, Outrage, Wing Attack; Poliwrath: Body Slam, Hypnosis, Surf, Waterfall; Semisage: Acrobatics, Brick Break, Crunch, Seed Bomb. They're each around level 60.
    For training I have raised about six pokemon to Lv. 100 by giving them the lucky Egg and then defeating every pokemon in both sports' domes with just the one pokemon. It will take a few days per pokemon however. I have also raised six pokemon to Lv. 70 just fighting Adinos on Route 13, but that also takes lots of time.

Alder's Volcarona is Lv. 77 and is dangerous. You ought to figure out which one of your pokemon that can be tmed Rock slide is fastest, and raise it to atleast 80 maybe 85.

After that, his teams' glaring weaknesses are Fire, Fighting, and Dragon; all of which you have covered

For the rest of the Elite Four you need: Ghost, Fighting, Ground, Fire, and Psychic/Flying attacks.

Page 927 of 944 FirstFirst ... 827877917923924925926927928929930931937 ... LastLast