Page 944 of 944 FirstFirst ... 844894934940941942943944
Results 23,576 to 23,593 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by gui0rafa View Post
    Hello,

In order to catch Landorus I must have both Tornadus and Thundurus. Is there any another mandatory pokemon to trigger events in BW? And BW2?
    Tornadus and Thundurus are all that you need to trigger Landorus in BW, though I believe one of them must be the one you caught in your game.

In BW2, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus have to be transferred from the Dream Radar app on 3DS.

I have the following team after finishing the 7th gym
    Emboar Lv.50
    Eelektross Lv.40
    Krookodile Lv.42
    Carracosta Lv.40
    Fraxure Lv.40
    Sawsbuck Lv.40
    Darmanitan Lv.40
    Darumaka Lv.1

Is Emboar more suitable for my team or is Darmanitan the more suitable one(My darmanitan was leveled up from Lv.15 to 35 in the daycare) or Should I train Darumaka and use it ?
    Also feel free to comment on the rest of my team

Quote Originally Posted by Adil7 View Post
    I have the following team after finishing the 7th gym
    Emboar Lv.50
    Eelektross Lv.40
    Krookodile Lv.42
    Carracosta Lv.40
    Fraxure Lv.40
    Sawsbuck Lv.40
    Darmanitan Lv.40
    Darumaka Lv.1

Is Emboar more suitable for my team or is Darmanitan the more suitable one(My darmanitan was leveled up from Lv.15 to 35 in the daycare) or Should I train Darumaka and use it ?
    Also feel free to comment on the rest of my team
    Whether to use Emboar or Darmanitan is something that you'll have to decide for yourself. If you're just trying to finish the main story, then either one will work since pretty much anything works ingame. I would suggesting thinking about which one you like better and whether you'd be willing to do extra training if you chose Darmanitan (since it's 10 levels behind Emboar atm).
    IMO, training up the level 1 Darumaka probably isn't worth it at this point in the game, since it's so far behind every other Pokemon you have. So I'd just choose between the Darmanitan and Emboar.

Unhappy Dream World pokemon?

So... I've returned to pokemon after a lot of time...

After I transfered my pokemons from my black and black 2 to the pokebank, I noticed my good old friend Ho-oh was missing, after a good thought... I realized he was in the dream world!... so I was wondering, did Ho-oh died for good?, should I make a funeral and remember the good times?...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyriva View Post
    So... I've returned to pokemon after a lot of time...

After I transfered my pokemons from my black and black 2 to the pokebank, I noticed my good old friend Ho-oh was missing, after a good thought... I realized he was in the dream world!... so I was wondering, did Ho-oh died for good?, should I make a funeral and remember the good times?...
    So, is your Ho-Oh currently tucked in (is that what you mean by "in the dream world")? You may be able to get it back. Bulbapedia's page on the Global Link does say that "Currently, players who have yet to do so may still awaken their Pokémon", so it sounds like you could just wake it up and get it back.
    I have no way if verifying if that's true or not, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Yeah, it's currently tucked in... but I don't know how to wake it up... as far as I remember to wake it up you had to synchronize the game, and now that's impossible... I don't really remember if there was other way

There was a grace period where you could wake up Pokemon but not tuck them in, that ended months and months ago. You've lost your Ho-Oh.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I plan to buy New3DS this year and also plan to buy both White/White2 to play. It is worth my money because I just want to have Thunduras for White and Regigigas as for White2. Does anyone still playing those versions and is online trading of 5th generation still available or I should just move on to ORAS and better go to forum and look for some leftovers of these Pokemons I want? Thank you.

PS.sry for bad English in any case.
    Hope to be friends with all!

^Online trading is NOT possible for 4th or 5th gen games anymore. The wifi for DS games was shut down several months ago.
    Online trading is possible for 6th gen games, though.

And whether getting White/White 2 is worth it is something you'll have to decide for yourself. I would recommend looking up what Pokemon, features, etc. are in the games and see if they appeal to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    ^Online trading is NOT possible for 4th or 5th gen games anymore. The wifi for DS games was shut down several months ago.
    Online trading is possible for 6th gen games, though.

And whether getting White/White 2 is worth it is something you'll have to decide for yourself. I would recommend looking up what Pokemon, features, etc. are in the games and see if they appeal to you.

Oh too bad I guess....
    So, online trading is no possible anymore I guess I can't have other Regi- to complete condition for Regigigas then...

Oh btw even the online trading is not available, How about offline trading (like I go to my friend's house and borrow his 3DS to trade), is it still working?
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 6th October 2014 at 8:47 AM. Reason: merging double post
    Hope to be friends with all!

Quote Originally Posted by starknightx View Post
    Oh btw even the online trading is not available, How about offline trading (like I go to my friend's house and borrow his 3DS to trade), is it still working?
    Wireless trading for B/W and B2/W2 is still working, yes. Only Wi-Fi trading is unavailable.

Default Latin letters in Japanese and Korean Pokemon Games

In Japanese Pokemon Games there are special characters for latin letters (so called "Fullwidth Latin Letter" - e. g.: "P"), when you nickname or set a OT.

Is this also the case for Korean game versions when you nickname a Pokemon/name yourself as a trainer (OT)?

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by starknightx View Post
    Oh too bad I guess....
    So, online trading is no possible anymore I guess I can't have other Regi- to complete condition for Regigigas then...

You can still get all of the Regis, because the key codes are exchanged via Infrared, not Wifi.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Default Passing the Elite-4

I've been trying to pass the Pokemon League for 3 days now and I haven't gotten close, so I thought I'd ask fellow Trainers.

(This is the first time passing the Elite-4 during N's Reign)

I just can't prevent myself from constantly blacking out!

My Team is:

Samurott Lv.50
    Sawsbuck Lv.47
    Beheeyem Lv.48
    Mienfoo Lv.47
    Archeops Lv.44
    Eelektross Lv.44

I have literally no money to buy revives, potions or full restores or anything and need some kind of strategy.

Moves of said Pokemon:

Samurott:
    Hydro Pump
    Swords Dance
    Surf
    Revenge

Archeops:
    Ancient Power
    Fly
    Dragon Breath
    Agility

Sawsbuck:
    Leech seed
    Energy Ball
    Jump Kick
    Protect

Eelektross:
    Thunder wave
    Thunderbolt
    Volt Switch
    Crunch

Beheeyem:
    Psychic
    Headbutt
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball

Mienfoo:
    U-Turn
    Calm Mind
    Jump Kick
    Drain Punch

I would appreciate anything any advice or help a fellow Trainer has to offer,
    be it suggestion on movesets, given items, or a way to earn money.

I do use items but I seem to not use them correctly, if someone could maybe suggest movesets, items, or anything at all I would be grateful.

Default SR and HR changing shiny odds

Hey folks, first time poster but i need some serious help!!!!

I recent decided to get into shiny hunting and decided to go big or go home with a shiny Volcorana. In the process of me soft resetting Pokemon Black my game froze so i had to shut off and turn my DS back on. Is this going to "reset" my chances or am i safe???

Please help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi Akiko View Post
    ---Snip---
    I would appreciate anything any advice or help a fellow Trainer has to offer,
    be it suggestion on movesets, given items, or a way to earn money.
    I do use items but I seem to not use them correctly, if someone could maybe suggest movesets, items, or anything at all I would be grateful.
    You can always earn money by doing the daily battles at the Nimbasa sport domes. If you have the Amulet Coin (obtained in Castelia iirc), then you can earn even more money if the Pokemon holding it participates in battle.
    Battling the trainers in Nimbasa will also give your Pokemon experience, which should be useful since levelling up would really help your weaker Pokemon. Also, if you skipped over any trainers throughout the game, going back to fight them would give you some more money and experience as well.

The main site has a page on the Elite Four with their movesets, so consulting that page as you go along may be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jayphlosion View Post
    Hey folks, first time poster but i need some serious help!!!!

I recent decided to get into shiny hunting and decided to go big or go home with a shiny Volcorana. In the process of me soft resetting Pokemon Black my game froze so i had to shut off and turn my DS back on. Is this going to "reset" my chances or am i safe???

Please help!!!!
    I doubt that turning your DS off then on again would have any significant impact on your chances by soft resetting, so I'd just keep SRing until you get lucky with the RNG.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 14th December 2014 at 4:08 AM.

,Not really replying. Just have a question, i recently into shiny hunting and im trying for a volcarona. Im getting slightly impatiemt and want to go adventure some place else. Will this effect my odds at all???

Quote Originally Posted by jayphlosion View Post
    ,Not really replying. Just have a question, i recently into shiny hunting and im trying for a volcarona. Im getting slightly impatiemt and want to go adventure some place else. Will this effect my odds at all???
    No it wont.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 944 of 944 FirstFirst ... 844894934940941942943944