Page 106 of 944 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon Jordan View Post
    So I finally got some access to the Dream World (thanks to Rakurai for the help ); however, now I can't seem to find my Pokemon I sent on there. I planted a berry, but that was about it. And even then, I'm still not sure how to water it. Anyway, this is the message I got about my Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Image:

Curse my lack of knowledge of hiragana.
    This is the message I got too! Can someone please help?

Quote Originally Posted by Toge Tamer View Post
    This is the message I got too! Can someone please help?
    Im also getting the same message. I uploaded a Totodile last night and it took a bit to load into wifi but it was successful and sleeping. Tonight I get on after my 24hr limit is up and again... no Pokemon in Dream World to explore the forest with. I know it wont recognize it right away but a whole day later? wtf?

I dont think GF thought this Dream World thing through as much as they should have... so many people are having connection problems and its just going to be a ****load worse when the games go global.

Also thanks for the help with the scoop game Rukarai***

EDIT PRISSY

It works the same as if you were setting it up for Heart Gold, its just in Japanese. Somewhere on the main menu (not sure which option sorry) it should take you to the set up screen and you just search your access point enter your WEP and its done.
    Last edited by NoDice; 15th October 2010 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    Im also getting the same message. I uploaded a Totodile last night and it took a bit to load into wifi but it was successful and sleeping. Tonight I get on after my 24hr limit is up and again... no Pokemon in Dream World to explore the forest with. I know it wont recognize it right away but a whole day later? wtf?

I dont think GF thought this Dream World thing through as much as they should have... so many people are having connection problems and its just going to be a ****load worse when the games go global.

Also thanks for the help with the scoop game Rukarai***

EDIT PRISSY

It works the same as if you were setting it up for Heart Gold, its just in Japanese. Somewhere on the main menu (not sure which option sorry) it should take you to the set up screen and you just search your access point enter your WEP and its done.
    I had this come up yesterday evening, basically once you have put your pokemon to sleep on c-gear, then login in to dreamworld website and click on dreamworld you have an hour from then.(it doesn't matter if your pokemon doesn't show on your profile page it should still be infront of the house when you access dreamworld) however should you choose to sync your pokemon/ take it out of sleep you can no longer use the 'rainbow' path and befriend pokemon, even if you are within your hour.

with the berries, I'm pretty sure you can't water them as soon as you put them in the ground.
    Last edited by Domiciwah; 15th October 2010 at 11:45 AM.

You can only water the berries when they actually need water, which is indicated by the soil they're planted in being the same color as the rest of the soil.

When upload pokemon to bed, I suggest.

1.Logout form GL.
    2.Upload when server status is O.

If you can't find pokemon that uploaded in profile, try to log out and log in again.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

When upload pokemon to bed, I suggest.

1.Logout form GL.
    2.Upload when server status is O.

If you can't find pokemon that uploaded in profile, try to log out and log in again.

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

How do I enter the High Link area, specifically the Forest of Dreams?
    I have Pokemon waiting there from the Dream World, but I don't know how to get there...
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Just select the wireless option from the C Gear and then choose the first option, (left one) will bring you in the High Link. From there, just go up and there will be an entrance to the Dream Forest.

I used the search function, but i was unable to find any solution to my problem.

And the problem is, I can't get mystery option in pkmn black to work.
    I set up the wireless connection (unsecured), Connect via wifi setup, network is detected, test goes A-OK, new connection is set.

In the main menu, I've chosen the third option, then the first one, And it looks like it tries to connect to wireless, but there are no connection bars, the wifi indicator in the topright corner stays empty, the power led blinks as usual though.
    So, therefore, are there any prerequisities to get the liberty ticket? As in, in-game things that have to be done? (I still didn't beat the first gym).
    Or is it because I'm connecting from Europe (proxies?)?

(I still didn't beat the first gym).
    This...that why you can't connect...

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Or he's accidently trying to get mystery gift from local wireless, rather than WFC. Badges have nothing to do with mystery gift.

When in the mystery gift, it's the 2nd option (one with wifi) after the first.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Does anyone know how Heavy Bomber/Heat Stamp are calculated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

According to Serebii, you get TM 10 Hidden Power after showing Prof. Araragi that you've registered 100 Pokemon in your Pokedex. So I did that...and didn't get the TM.

Anyone know how to really get Hidden Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Does anyone know how Heavy Bomber/Heat Stamp are calculated?
    smogon
    A) 120 base power, if target´s weight is lower or equal to 1/5 (20%) of user´s weight
    B) 100 base power, if target´s weight is greater than 1/5 (20%) of user´s weight and lower or equal to 1/4 (25%) of user´s weight
    C) 80 base power, if target´s weight is greater than 1/4 (25%) of user´s weight and lower or equal to 1/3 (33.3%) of user´s weight
    D) 60 base power, if target´s weight is greater than 1/3 (33.3%) of user´s weight and lower or equal to 1/2 of user´s weight (50%)
    E) 40 base power, if target´s weight is greater than 1/2 (50%) of user´s weight

That electric speed based one follows the same thing, except with speed instead of weight obviously :P
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

for the man in the huin citypokemon centre that gives you items for trades.

Does it matter if they were all with the same person?

I really want the first item.

Default Help!

Hi, I need help to evolve my Gantle. The only way to evolve is to trade and I was wondering if anyone is able to help me to get it to evolve. It will only take a few minutes and if I am posting in the wrong place just tell me and I will post elsewhere. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is a place, in-game, to see the opposite Genie? So far, I haven't found a place but I need to see it in order to search the GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a place, in-game, to see the opposite Genie? So far, I haven't found a place but I need to see it in order to search the GTS.
    Nope, there isn't, unfortunately. I'm in the same situation as you.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

I'm having trouble getting to Kyurem in the Great/Grand (w/e) Hall.
    What do I do? D:
    Current In-game Y Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoromori View Post
    I'm having trouble getting to Kyurem in the Great/Grand (w/e) Hall.
    What do I do? D:
    You have to enter the first cave, make it out to the forest/plain area, then find the lake in the center. Once you walk up to it, the area will freeze, giving you access to another cave to the north where Kyurem is.

You have to enter the first cave, make it out to the forest/plain area, then find the lake in the center. Once you walk up to it, the area will freeze, giving you access to another cave to the north where Kyurem is.
    First cave?
    I went through some cave and...I see no lake in the center, so...
    Where is the other cave?
    Current In-game Y Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoromori View Post
    First cave?
    I went through some cave and...I see no lake in the center, so...
    Where is the other cave?
    Did you make it to the forest area? That's where the lake is. You have to navigate through the trees to find it in the center. As for the second cave, it appears to the north, once you have found the lake. Everything will freeze and you just have to run up north and you'll encounter Kyurem's cave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    Nope, there isn't, unfortunately. I'm in the same situation as you.
    and so i am. (and i'm a sure a lot of people are too)

is there a place where we can talk about trading our genies for the dex data only or something similar since there's no wifi trade forum for 5th gen yet?

other question:

is there a list (or can someone make) of all the areas unlocked after beating the E4? i want to know if i'm missing anything (with E4 i mean the 2nd round (when you fight against Adeku), but everything counts i guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Floatzel View Post
    for the man in the huin citypokemon centre that gives you items for trades.

Does it matter if they were all with the same person?

I really want the first item.
    The man states that they need to be with different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    - What purpose do the Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Shards serve in these games?
    - Where do I sell items like the Comet Piece, Fragrant Mushroom, and the Ancient Items?
    Anyone know?

Page 106 of 944 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast