Page 107 of 943 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 23570

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

You can sell the ancient items to the black belt guy in the Sazanami villa
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

anybody got a union room guide for non-japanese users?

need it asap.

Default Black City is empty :/

hey guys

well, I got some trouble here while playing black, and I think that someone maybe asked this some pages ago, but sorry, I'm too lazy to check them all D:

It's simple: I just went to Black City and it was totally empty. No trainers, no buildings you can enter, no rare item selling, NOTHING, just an everyday's Pokémon Center

I heard from some guys that you need to beat E4 for a second time to have access to all its features, is this true?
    Also, I know that for the majority of the trainers ( the ones with old pokémon ) you have to go High Link with White and so, but this also influences on the item selling? 'Cause right now, all I have are the average sellers from the PC ( I never went to HL with a friend ).

hmm, I was hating black city/white forest duality, with the second one having tons of exclusive good pokémon and the other having just some trainers, but them I went to Dream World, got some Mareep and Nidoran and now I'm happy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Loghrus View Post
    hey guys

well, I got some trouble here while playing black, and I think that someone maybe asked this some pages ago, but sorry, I'm too lazy to check them all D:

It's simple: I just went to Black City and it was totally empty. No trainers, no buildings you can enter, no rare item selling, NOTHING, just an everyday's Pokémon Center

I heard from some guys that you need to beat E4 for a second time to have access to all its features, is this true?
    Also, I know that for the majority of the trainers ( the ones with old pokémon ) you have to go High Link with White and so, but this also influences on the item selling? 'Cause right now, all I have are the average sellers from the PC ( I never went to HL with a friend ).

hmm, I was hating black city/white forest duality, with the second one having tons of exclusive good pokémon and the other having just some trainers, but them I went to Dream World, got some Mareep and Nidoran and now I'm happy ;D
    In order for the full Black City/White Forest to appear, I believe you have to link up with someone via the High Link feature.

im stuck ina glitch T^T both pokes got KOd in a double battle and it wont let me switch any in, so, im stuck and i didnt save for a really long time any help possible?

nevermind, rapidly pressed "A" for 10 mins and got me out of it xD
    Last edited by BLUE-MEW; 16th October 2010 at 2:41 AM.

Someone has probably asked this before, but I'm too lazy to try and find where it was posted. White Forest is totally empty for me, and I've heard its because I changed the clock. (Winter, heh.) I also heard that the way to fix it is through the Forest Elder, but could someone please elaborate?

Also my Wi-fi doesn't work, (Don't by a DS Lite off of Ebay.) So using high link to do isn't possible. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE-MEW View Post
    im stuck ina glitch T^T both pokes got KOd in a double battle and it wont let me switch any in, so, im stuck and i didnt save for a really long time any help possible?

nevermind, rapidly pressed "A" for 10 mins and got me out of it xD
    Just to note the reasoning behind the "glitch", I experienced it once and it seems that once you pick a Pokémon to switch in, you have to pick its position on the field out of the first two or first three slots, depending on what kind of Battle it is. This is likely implemented to allow you to position your Triple Battle team accordingly. I don't know why it was implemented in Double Battles, though, as it is rather pointless.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

In the High Link? I think thats it. The place where you get your dream world pokemon. I want to get my pokemon shiny do i need to SR or can i just leave the battle and start it again because i can do that

Im having a pretty huge problem right now. So my Black and White games have been working with my wi-fi perfectly and ive been playing through White Version over and over downloading Liberty Tickets, then catching Victini and sending them to Black. However this week starting Tuesday, my games will no longer connect to wi-fi.

I dont know why it is happening and my 4th gen games will still connect with no problems at all, it seems the internet is " rejecting" my Black and White only,nothing has changed about the wi-fi connection or router, on Sunday, my dad had bought a new Laptop for my mom and connected it to wi-fi. My Black and White versions wont connect, when i try, it looks like it will, but then it suddenly stops and I get the error message 52000, i dont know what to do, or why this is going on, any help? I can get wi-fi events or access the Dream World

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    Im having a pretty huge problem right now. So my Black and White games have been working with my wi-fi perfectly and ive been playing through White Version over and over downloading Liberty Tickets, then catching Victini and sending them to Black. However this week starting Tuesday, my games will no longer connect to wi-fi.

I dont know why it is happening and my 4th gen games will still connect with no problems at all, it seems the internet is " rejecting" my Black and White only,nothing has changed about the wi-fi connection or router, on Sunday, my dad had bought a new Laptop for my mom and connected it to wi-fi. My Black and White versions wont connect, when i try, it looks like it will, but then it suddenly stops and I get the error message 52000, i dont know what to do, or why this is going on, any help? I can get wi-fi events or access the Dream World
    Did you go to the support page?
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc...S&locale=en_US

i did but im sure every thing is right, it was working on wi-fi for weeks, and then suddenly it stopped, it isnt the DS, its just those 2 games that wont connect, my dad swears he didnt change anything when he connected Mom's laptop, as ive said before the only games that wont connect are the Black and White, the others work fine, i got the 10th ani Mew on HeartGold with no problem at all

does Borutorosu appears in the night or in the midnight?
    PLEASE ANSWER ME

Quote Originally Posted by RoOz View Post
    does Borutorosu appears in the night or in the midnight?
    PLEASE ANSWER ME
    I was able to find it as soon as it got dark.

if you accidentally KO'd it, I presume it'll reappear once you beat the E4, since that was the case in DPP/HGSS with the roaming legends.

I'd reset just to be safe, though.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 16th October 2010 at 4:44 AM.

No in the midnight?
    Accidentaly, in the night arround 11 of the night i defeated it accidentaly, and then, i reseted the game to try to have another posibility to caught it and now, 12:42 I can't see it, and it hasn't appeared again.
    Please help, i dont know if save the game becouse I don't kknow if it'll appear AGAIN :S

Where in Raimon City do you get the Soothe Bell?

Quote Originally Posted by koolhk View Post
    Where in Raimon City do you get the Soothe Bell?
    Go to the building where you get Strength, the old lady on the 2nd floor will hand over the bell if your lead Pokemon likes you.

Hey Guys, im new at the forum and ive got a question!^^

So, i tried to use the pokemon global link. I registed myself on the website, WiFi connection is set. Received the Liberty Garden card (Victini Event) and now i want to fight through the global link. I went to the pokemon center and talked to the lady on the right side, chose random match and single mode. I entered the lift and then it connected to the Wifi, which was successful. After that my Trainercard showed up and some japanese text and i got dissconnected and got back to the pokemon center

So, I just started Black, but I was able to download the Liberty Ticket before I started a New Game. Does this mean that, as long as we have the Wonder Card, we can repeatedly restart and still have events to do? I hated being unable to restart on Platinum due to the fact that Rotom's forms would be completely inaccessible without the Wonder Card and Item that would be deleted with the save file.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

Can anyone access GTS at this moment, I try whole day but it keep "Trade error, please turn off device". GTS Connection, Random Match, Battle Video etc. work fine.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Posting my question again:

In the High Link? I think thats it. The place where you get your dream world pokemon. I want to get my pokemon shiny do i need to SR or can i just leave the battle and start it again because i can do that

Can Kobaruon be caught before fighting the Elite Four? As well as Terrakion and Virizion?

I just read the new info on Basuro, and I just want to get something straight: Both forms can have Reckless or Adaptability, but is Rock Head only available on the in-game trade Basuro?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicano View Post
    Can Kobaruon be caught before fighting the Elite Four? As well as Terrakion and Virizion?
    No it's impossible to catch them before fighting the Elite Four, there are always obstacles that don't allow you to enter their lairs. And plus even after beating the Elite Four, you have to confront Cobalon first before clearing the path to Terrakion and Virizion.

Edit: My bad then! I don't know why but I remembered being sent away by an old guy when I tried to reach Cobalon. It seems my mind is tricking me.
    Last edited by Sakrey; 16th October 2010 at 6:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    No it's impossible to catch them before fighting the Elite Four, there are always obstacles that don't allow you to enter their lairs. And plus even after beating the Elite Four, you have to confront Cobalon first before clearing the path to Terrakion and Virizion.
    Cobalon can be caught after getting Surf, Terrakion can be caught after catching Cobalon and Virizion can be caught in Victory Road before the Elite Four, as long as you've caught Terrakion first.

So, all can be caught before the Elite Four, 2 of them before the 7th badge.

So, once I get Surf, I can catch Cobalon? Awesome. And Virizion is only available after obtaining Terrakion? Ok, so I can at least get one before the final gym. Awesome, thanks. ^^

Page 107 of 943 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast