Page 108 of 944 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicano View Post
    So, once I get Surf, I can catch Cobalon? Awesome. And Virizion is only available after obtaining Terrakion? Ok, so I can at least get one before the final gym. Awesome, thanks. ^^
    Virizion is available right after Cobalon.

Only Terrakion is available after the final badge

So the order is:

Cobalon (Cave near the Electric Rock Cave)
    Virizion (Forest near Sky Arrow Bridge)
    Terrakion (2nd top floor of Victory Road, in a small room accessed by Strength)

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    Cobalon can be caught after getting Surf, Terrakion can be caught after catching Cobalon and Virizion can be caught in Victory Road before the Elite Four, as long as you've caught Terrakion first.

So, all can be caught before the Elite Four, 2 of them before the 7th badge.
    Actually, Terrakion is in Victory Road. Virizion can be caught after Cobalon, and it is found in the Yaguruma Forest.

Edit: Beaten. Darn lag. XD
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

I thought you needed to catch Terrakion before Virizion. Like....they had to be caught in a specific order. If I can get Virizion as soon as I get Coblaron, that's freakin' awesome. Thanks. =D

Does anyone know if the Classic Ribbon and Premier Ribbon keep the same descriptions used in Generation 4, in Black and White? I heard that the ribbon's descriptions can be used to check whether or not the Pokemon is legitmate or not so I'm wondering if that's still true now.

whr can u downlaod the whole game?

Quote Originally Posted by Groudonslayer View Post
    whr can u downlaod the whole game?
    Here

You're not allowed to talk about things like that.

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

Last night I tried to have a Wi-fi battle with a friend, but we couldn't figure out how to get a singles, 6vs6, auto-leveling battle. It looked like the only options available were either 6vs6 with no auto-leveling, or 3vs3 with auto-leveling. Does anyone know if B&W have the same Wi-fi battle options as the 4th generation games, and if so, how could do you get an auto-leveled 6vs6 battle?

For some reason, they do not. It's either unrestricted (no rules, pokemon are the lv they are really at) or fixed rules, which follow the battle tower and such (IE: singles is 3v3, item, species clause, lv 50)

Edit: almost forgot, with fixed rules and random wifi, pokemon are scaled down to lv 50, but NOT up.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Great, now they made it even MORE necessary to hack for Rare Candies...

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

Can someone explain to me, step by step how can i use the pokeshifter? i have two DS but i don't know how to use them in order to transfer some of my 4th generation pokemon to White.

Anyone willing to help me evolve two of my pokemon that only evolve from trading. I am free the rest of the day so time is not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by joezx View Post
    Can someone explain to me, step by step how can i use the pokeshifter? i have two DS but i don't know how to use them in order to transfer some of my 4th generation pokemon to White.
    There's a pretty basic guide on the main site. You can use that until a more detailed one is made :s

I cant find Barujiina or baruchai in the GTS list. Can someone help me? could anybody trade me one?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    There's a pretty basic guide on the main site. You can use that until a more detailed one is made :s
    Yes, i know that. But it doesn't say how can i connect both DS, and it does not say what do i have to do with the game in platinum or diamond, or if have to be in the building of the pokeshifter so i can send the download. That's why i ask about the pokeshifter here, if someone has used or not. but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    I cant find Barujiina or baruchai in the GTS list. Can someone help me? could anybody trade me one?
    Did you ever actually SEE either of them? If not, there's your problem.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by joezx View Post
    Yes, i know that. But it doesn't say how can i connect both DS, and it does not say what do i have to do with the game in platinum or diamond, or if have to be in the building of the pokeshifter so i can send the download. That's why i ask about the pokeshifter here, if someone has used or not. but thanks anyway
    First, are you using a Japanese Diamond or Platinum? If not, then it won't work. If yes, then you need to start the Pokéshifter in White. Then, you need to choose DS Download Play on the other DS. After the two connect, you shall be able to select the Pokémon to transfer and play the minigame on the DS with the 4th gen game in it. After completing it, you shall be given the option to complete the transfer, or cancel it. If you cancel it, you are given the option to choose another six, but if you did it by accident, you'd still have to play the minigame.

Hope I didn't confuse you.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    First, are you using a Japanese Diamond or Platinum? If not, then it won't work. If yes, then you need to start the Pokéshifter in White. Then, you need to choose DS Download Play on the other DS. After the two connect, you shall be able to select the Pokémon to transfer and play the minigame on the DS with the 4th gen game in it. After completing it, you shall be given the option to complete the transfer, or cancel it. If you cancel it, you are given the option to choose another six, but if you did it by accident, you'd still have to play the minigame.

Hope I didn't confuse you.
    Thanks a lot man, and no, i don't have a japanese diamond/platinum. So i'll guess i'll have to wait. But thanks anyway.

Is Zorua seen in an in-game trainer battle? I know Zoroark is seen with N in the final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by -MX- View Post
    Is Zorua seen in an in-game trainer battle? I know Zoroark is seen with N in the final battle.
    It's not seen in a battle, but if you talk to the girl that's next to the Zorua disguising as a boy in the Gamefreak building, she'll show you a Zorua for your dex so you can get it on the GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by HaruLatz View Post
    It's not seen in a battle, but if you talk to the girl that's next to the Zorua disguising as a boy in the Gamefreak building, she'll show you a Zorua for your dex so you can get it on the GTS.
    OK, good stuff. Thanks.

Heya.
    I'm a little perplexed by the Random Match function on wifi.
    I've registered, and done all that stuff, but every time I attempt to go online for a random match, it immediately logs me back off.

The error as it apears ingame says
    'ポケモンに もんだいが あるため さんか できませんでした’
    [Because there is a problem in [a/your?] pokemon, [it/you?] could not participate]
    How the heck am I supposed find out which of my pokemon has the
    'problem' mentioned there?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Heya.
    I'm a little perplexed by the Random Match function on wifi.
    I've registered, and done all that stuff, but every time I attempt to go online for a random match, it immediately logs me back off.

The error as it apears ingame says
    'ポケモンに もんだいが あるため さんか できませんでした’
    [Because there is a problem in [a/your?] pokemon, [it/you?] could not participate]
    How the heck am I supposed find out which of my pokemon has the
    'problem' mentioned there?
    Are you trying to use any Pokemon you obtained in a GTS trade? Because it's pretty strict about using hacked Pokemon, the GTS, not so much.

It also won't allow you to use items that presently can't be obtained through legit means, like the stat boosting berries.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 17th October 2010 at 11:03 AM.

Make sure that your pokemon that not have illegal move/status/ability etc. also, move that pokemon can learn on learn on gen 4 but not this gen(Salamence with outrage, Swampert with stealth rock) also, count as illegal move too.

BTW, Why I can't access GTS it try to connect but finally it show me massage "trade error *whatever in can't translate*, please turn off device".
    Last edited by GameMaster0000; 17th October 2010 at 11:06 AM.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

I'm pretty sure that it's only illegal for a Pokemon to have a fourth gen move if it was obtained in the fifth gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Are you trying to use any Pokemon you obtained in a GTS trade? Because it's pretty strict about using hacked Pokemon, the GTS, not so much.

It also won't allow you to use items that presently can't be obtained through legit means, like the stat boosting berries.
    That'd explain it. The choice items and focus sash can't be obtained yet, can they?
    I had a friend trade some to me because I couldn't find them.

Anyways, thanks. I'll see if I can get things working.
    Out of curiosity, though, what exactly do you mean by 'pretty strict'? is there a thread or faq that can clarify?

Page 108 of 944 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast