Page 110 of 944 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Okay, I am having an issue with the Dream World. I befriended a Shinx, and got to the tree. Then, I gave up a berry to get it to come to the Highlink Forest. Well, its not in the forest. And now I can't go to the forest in the Dream World. Yes, I have since synced my game, three times in-fact. Why isn't the Shinx in the Highlink Forest?

EDIT: Nevermind. I synced it a fourth time and now it appeared.
    Last edited by Draknir; 17th October 2010 at 3:32 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, and if it's not someone please direct me to the right place, but I need someone who has both Japanese Black/or White and a Japanese Heartgold/SoulSilver, so I can trade them my celebi and crown beasts, they pokeshift to their Black/White, and trade them back to my black/or White(I have both).

^You should place your request in your signature, maybe someone will contact you but no this isn't the place for that

So, my Black version comes tomorrow (had my White version stolen), and wanted to know if it'll come in time for me to receive Victini from the Wi-Fi event?

Basically, I want to know what time the event ends tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukichi View Post
    So, my Black version comes tomorrow (had my White version stolen), and wanted to know if it'll come in time for me to receive Victini from the Wi-Fi event?

Basically, I want to know what time the event ends tomorrow.
    I'm assuming that the Victini event will end at around midnight in Japan since that's usually how Wi-Fi events go. You can use Google to check the current time in Japan by typing "Time in Japan". That should help you.

I can't trade with my friend... It'll say "[player]-san ni moushikomichuu desu...." and the little clock hand-thing will spin around, but after that it'll just go back to my friend hopping up and down. >.<
    Edit: I was the one hosting the trade this time, and it just gave me a blue screen and said, "aiteotono setsuzokuga setsudan saremashita".
    Last edited by [aka]; 17th October 2010 at 10:52 PM.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

I just befriended a Ponyta, gave it a berry at the tree, but it's not in the High Link forrest. I've got 2 other Pokemon from the Dream World with no trouble before.

What gives?

does anyone know where and how early you can get the fossil for that cool turtle pokemon? also where do you take it to get revived? cheers^^

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidzr0 View Post
    does anyone know where and how early you can get the fossil for that cool turtle pokemon? also where do you take it to get revived? cheers^^
    The fossil is found in the Ancient Castle, which is after the third Gym. You revive fossils in Shippou City, where the second Gym is located.

thank you very much mate

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    I suggest not try to do it.

It may ruin people in black city/white forest.
    Oh great, if the American release is in April 2011 as is the most likely guess, then it's going to be released just before Daylight Savings begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    I just befriended a Ponyta, gave it a berry at the tree, but it's not in the High Link forrest. I've got 2 other Pokemon from the Dream World with no trouble before.

What gives?
    After you log out from the Dream World, wait until the befriended Pokemon shows up on your profile page before you use the Game Sync again.

The server lags sometimes, and might not immediately register that you have a befriended Pokemon to send back.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 18th October 2010 at 3:24 AM.

I know this has probably been asked 10 million times bout how the hell do you verse Cynthia again I've practically finished the game and I talk to her every day and she wont battle me. Please help

I know this has probably been asked 10 million times bout how the hell do you verse Cynthia again I've practically finished the game and I talk to her every day and she wont battle me. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zerono View Post
    She only does rematches in the spring.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Where is the option on the Battle Recorder to upload your video?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Where is the option on the Battle Recorder to upload your video?
    Inside the battle video gallery of the rightmost wifi person in the pokemon centers. Middle option, (the one with the picture that looks like waves) then just hit yes.

And random FYI: on your GL profile, there is a spot for you to enter video codes for your favorite videos.
    lol first ranked match: 92-08553-07374
    Last edited by Arande; 18th October 2010 at 1:30 PM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Inside the battle video gallery of the rightmost wifi person in the pokemon centers. Middle option, (the one with the picture that looks like waves) then just hit yes.

And random FYI: on your GL profile, there is a spot for you to enter video codes for your favorite videos.
    lol first ranked match: 92-08553-07374
    Thanks. I just uploaded it and put it on my GL profile. It's 69-42830-36862 if you want to see it.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

What is the "Battle Competition" on the main menu? Is that where you battle to increase your rank?

Anyone know what all the options do and, do I need to have a Pokemon currently asleep in order to use it? I Synched my game up earlier, but will it no longer be synced if a Pokemon is not asleep?

That is for when they do tournaments though GL, and you use the pokes in your battle box for it.

To do ranked battle, it's the 2nd option when you enter the random battle menu (upon entering wifi, you'll be given the choice of normal match, ranked, or quit)

You don't need a poke asleep to use the tournament, but I believe you have to choose to enter the tournament from the GBU section of GL (the two blank screens that show up when you push one of the buttos are for current and past tournaments)

ゲームシンクの エネルギーぎれです
    じゅうでんまで 1にち かかります

I keep getting this message when I try to sync my game, but sadly I only know Katakana, and Google's translator is horrible. All I understand is something about game sync energy. Could someone translate this for me?

Does anyone know how to put nintendo wifi on Pokemon white? I have Internet on my DSi, and I can surf the web on it. But when I try to connect to Nintendo WFC, it says there is no access point, even though the internet connection is strong. Also, my game is in Japanese, so it might be hard to put Nintendo WFC on it.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

That's the message telling you you can onloy upload 1 pokemon a day. You also get it if you change DS's or the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    That's the message telling you you can onloy upload 1 pokemon a day. You also get it if you change DS's or the clock.
    O.o
    It's been over 24 hours since I uploaded a Pokemon, and my DS' clock hasn't been changed. Also, Black has never been in another DS since I got it.

This makes no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    O.o
    It's been over 24 hours since I uploaded a Pokemon, and my DS' clock hasn't been changed. Also, Black has never been in another DS since I got it.

This makes no sense!
    Well, that's what it says, lol translation

"I am running out of the energy of the game sink It takes one day till the whole doesn't appear"

Page 110 of 944 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast