Page 12 of 944 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

does anyone know if you can access route 18 before you beat the game or is it after you beat the game
    You can go there once you have HM surf.

Stone Edge Fukiyose Cave
    I can't find it. I surly search every square in that cave.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Default Wahhh.

Where do i find the Primo-like guy who i tell the phrase to unlock the transfer machine? Serebii says he's in a building in Hiun, but doesn't say where. Other people have unlocked it, surely it can't be that difficult.

can i access route 14 and get my fossils before going to the league?

can i access route 14 and get my fossils before going to the league?

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    REALLY?!?
    Serebii said that Tabunne was "very very rare," and yet you've already found FOUR of them?!? Either you are unbelievably lucky or Serebii was exaggerating (or Serebii is very unlucky).
    I hope it's the first one; that would be a great relief for me.
    I've found about five now. I beat them in battles though since they give you tons of experience which is good for training. I think Serebii was wrong about their encounter rate since I've found several already lol.

Anyway, does anyone know where to find the guy that let's you input that code to activate the Transfer Machine? I can't find him...

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    You can go there once you have HM surf.

I can't find it. I surly search every square in that cave.
    Maybe you need to catch the legendary first and then the old men will give you... or once you beat elite four a new passage will appear.

Question:

My planned team is Daikenki, Denchura, Doryuuzu, Waribiaru, Ononokusu and Wargle.

My question is where can these pokemon be caught and are they all only able to be caught late in the game?
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 20th September 2010 at 8:08 PM.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

thanks for that that really helps

Right, I'm on the part where your in the desert, going into that cave thing, where Cheren is outside the cave. There is sinking sand which makes you go under the floor... but I need to get over one to get to where I need to go.. I did it once.. but battery died.. and I can't do it again. Help?!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Question:

My planned team is Daikenki, Denchura, Doryuuzu, Waribiaru, Ononokusu and Wargle.

My question is where can these pokemon be caught and are they all only able to be caught late in the game?
    You can capture them before the Elite 4. I think you'll have your full team by the 7th gym.

Playing: HearthGold - SoulSilver - Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Right, I'm on the part where your in the desert, going into that cave thing, where Cheren is outside the cave. There is sinking sand which makes you go under the floor... but I need to get over one to get to where I need to go.. I did it once.. but battery died.. and I can't do it again. Help?!
    Don't sprint through the sinking sand otherwise you'll fall through it.
    Also I don't know where to go after I've done that since the road to the city with the 8th gym is still being blocked by team plasma so if you find out what to do afterwards please share ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Loghan View Post
    I think you'll have your full team by the 7th gym.
    Heh, I only have my Jaroda and a couple of HM slaves.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

hey, i'm having trouble downloading the wonder card :S (first time i play a jp version and language skills are not that good ).

anyone have a little step by step guide for wifi setup and which menu options to take to download the WC for victini.

thanks in advance
    Have access to all event pokemon legit now thanks to some good connections through other games . I can miss a few if you want one (jirachi, arceus, pikachu colour pichu to name a few). shiny dogs and celebii waiting for their journey to black/white

battling my way through route 4 in black

FC : - HG : 0260 2802 7645 CRYSTAL

Just wanted to ask if "Sazando" or any of its pre-evolutions learns "Dark Pulse" through breeding or not. I am asking this because "Sazando" normally doesn't seem to learn it and they have removed Dark Pulse from the TM's as well. So, the only way it can get it is through Breeding (or Move Tutors).

If it doesn't learn "Dark Pulse" then atleast it should get "Night Burst" but that attack seems to be only for Zoroark.

If "Sazando" doesn't learn any Special Dark type moves then it would be a waste as it has such good Special Attack stats and that too for a Pseudo-Legendary (the only other Special Dark type move which is left is "Back Out" but that doesn't have such good Base Power).

Bah... guys Serebii says Kyuremu is at a lake on route 12 with the Great Hall... theres no such thing as a lake in route 12 only grassa bunch of trainers and the cities on both ends...

Can someone point me to where it actually is or explain where on route 12 he is? ive been searching for an hour or so now.

Ok I've not quite learned the place names yet, but I've just gotten into the cave with all the electrical rocks, now what? I go in one way and I've walked through until I found the Plasma guys, went down both sets of stairs near them and I wind up at either a dead end or back at the start. Am I going the wrong way or something? I don't know where to go.
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

You have to push the little magnetic rocks in the big ones, just go against the rock to the direction of the big one and it should get out of your way.

No need to worry, Sazando learns Dark Pulse as an Egg Move.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You have to push the little magnetic rocks in the big ones, just go against the rock to the direction of the big one and it should get out of your way.
    ... lemme rephrase, I've been through the cave and either I can't find the exit that isn't the entrance, or I've wasted my time and don't know anywhere else I should be going. I've seen Aragi and the girl rival in there already and spoke to them.
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

how do i get in the 8th gym city"? there are two grunts guarding..

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    No need to worry, Sazando learns Dark Pulse as an Egg Move.
    Thats great, thanks for answering.

10charlimit

Quote Originally Posted by M.A View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can you hold down B for a even faster paced battle (I'm getting my imported game tomorrow, arghhh)?
    .. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    1. You are forced to use Reshiram/Zekrom, even if you didn't catch it.

2. Stop using a ROM.
    You arent I caught it and sent it do the PC, I used it to beat the Elder later though because i wasnt able to beat the Hydra with my team becuase I had no Ice types or Dragons.

So no you dont need Reshiram/Zekrom for the last battle.

where exactly is the transfer machine guy in hiun city?

Quote Originally Posted by alteredegoX View Post
    ... lemme rephrase, I've been through the cave and either I can't find the exit that isn't the entrance, or I've wasted my time and don't know anywhere else I should be going. I've seen Aragi and the girl rival in there already and spoke to them.

Let me rephrase, if you saw the girls you are at the end, unless you are talking about the first time wich like I said you will have to push rocks off to get through the cave.

Soooo its simple do what I said... if you actually saw them at the end after beating N you surelly so N leaving through the door...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge
    Bah... guys Serebii says Kyuremu is at a lake on route 12 with the Great Hall... theres no such thing as a lake in route 12 only grassa bunch of trainers and the cities on both ends...

Can someone point me to where it actually is or explain where on route 12 he is? ive been searching for an hour or so now.
    Can i has a answer from someone? prease?

Page 12 of 944 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast