Page 13 of 944 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Ok I think I've found the Tranfser Machine guy but after I input the 4 words needed to activate the feature, nothing really happens. Where do I access the feature? The site said on the main menu but I don't understand Japanese so I don't know which option to choose :P

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Ok I think I've found the Tranfser Machine guy but after I input the 4 words needed to activate the feature, nothing really happens. Where do I access the feature? The site said on the main menu but I don't understand Japanese so I don't know which option to choose :P
    where u find him?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Let me rephrase, if you saw the girls you are at the end, unless you are talking about the first time wich like I said you will have to push rocks off to get through the cave.

Soooo its simple do what I said... if you actually saw them at the end after beating N you surelly so N leaving through the door...
    Actually, I've seen them once when I first entered when I moved the first, I carried on going through and saw them a seocnd time >_> after that I keep going in circles and find them in that same second place, going out the nearest exit leads to the way I came in.
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

That because you didnt go throught the cave and saw them in the exact same place because they do move when you beat N, they come to talk to you, do what I told you, the exist is northeast not south.

how do i enter the city of the 8th gym? i'm stuck.. looked everywhere..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by travishart View Post
    where u find him?
    In one of the skyscraper buildings, in the back of Hiun City. He's in one of them, wearing a lab coat I believe.

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can change my Online/Wifi Trainer Sprite? I've been looking for a while now and I can't seem to find it >_<; it used to be in a Pokecenter...

can someone help me?

That because you didnt go throught the cave and saw them in the exact same place because they do move when you beat N, they come to talk to you, do what I told you, the exist is northeast not south.
    I can't go northeast from when I see them the second time, there's a rock in the way that I have to go all the way around to move. Heading south from them is the bridge I was dragged across by the three ninja-men, so which way?
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

Haha lol I've been fine on my own until recently, I got stuck and couldn't get past the grunts blocking the 8th gym city but luckily someone already said to go to the desert and so I did all that stuff but the grunts are still in the way.

So yeah what are we supposed to do after the defeating plasma in the desert?

In one of the skyscraper buildings, in the back of Hiun City. He's in one of them, wearing a lab coat I believe.
    could u describe what he look like more detailed please

could u describe what he look like more detailed please
    He looks like a scientist, wearing a white lab coat. He's in one of the first buildings in the back of Hiun City. Just enter it, go up the elevator, and he's in the office there. You'll see him right away when you enter the room and explore a bit. Talk to him to input the code.

Let me rephrase, if you saw the girls you are at the end, unless you are talking about the first time wich like I said you will have to push rocks off to get through the cave.

Soooo its simple do what I said... if you actually saw them at the end after beating N you surelly so N leaving through the door...

Can i has a answer from someone? prease?
    It's route 13, not 12.

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Heh, I only have my Jaroda and a couple of HM slaves.
    That's sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Question:

My planned team is Daikenki, Denchura, Doryuuzu, Waribiaru, Ononokusu and Wargle.

My question is where can these pokemon be caught and are they all only able to be caught late in the game?
    Daikenki= starter
    Denchura= electric cave
    Doryuuzu= first cave
    Waribiaru= desert
    Ononokusu= cave around 7th gym
    Wargle= Around 8th gym/ victory road.

All locations are now on the main page, so first look there for the answer.
    Future White team:
    Jaroda
    Denchura
    Burunkeru
    Kenhorou/ Wargle
    Musharna/ Kojondo
    Shanderaa/ ononokussu

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon POWER! View Post
    Haha lol I've been fine on my own until recently, I got stuck and couldn't get past the grunts blocking the 8th gym city but luckily someone already said to go to the desert and so I did all that stuff but the grunts are still in the way.

So yeah what are we supposed to do after the defeating plasma in the desert?
    I'm stucking in the same place also so help would be nice.

He looks like a scientist, wearing a white lab coat. He's in one of the first buildings in the back of Hiun City. Just enter it, go up the elevator, and he's in the office there. You'll see him right away when you enter the room and explore a bit. Talk to him to input the code.
    is it passed the water fountain?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuten View Post
    I'm stucking in the same place also so help would be nice.
    i went to the dessert ruins and found cheren and some grunt inside..

is it passed the water fountain?
    Yes. Go past the fountain, towards the back of Hiun City and go into one of the first buildings there to find him. You may need to search a bit though; there are tons of buildings in that area. I just remember entering one of the first ones I saw and I went up the elevator and found him there.

Ok I re-read Serebii's disscovery thread, he says he went to aloe after the desert and she gives you the key to reshiram/zekrom and then you can continue

Yes. Go past the fountain, towards the back of Hiun City and go into one of the first buildings there to find him. You may need to search a bit though; there are tons of buildings in that area. I just remember entering one of the first ones I saw and I went up the elevator and found him there.
    now my only 2 question is how i use it and is serebii answers on the site, is straight when input them or is it upand down?

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon POWER! View Post
    Ok I re-read Serebii's disscovery thread, he says he went to aloe after the desert and she gives you the key to reshiram/zekrom and then you can continue
    love you long time

Is it true that you explore the desert north of Hiun city before you battle the gym leader?

I ask because i heard that you get Darumakka in the desert and i'd like to have my fire type before i battle the bug gym
        Spoiler:- My Teams:

Pokemon White 2 Team:

now my only 2 question is how i use it and is serebii answers on the site, is straight when input them or is it upand down?
    It goes from side to side or "straight" if you want to call it that. Input the first word, then the one next to it on it's side, then go to the bottom and input the first word there, then the one next to it on it's side as well, like you did with the words on the top.

The guy asks you for two words first, thats the two words on the top. Then he'll ask for the last two words and when you're done, the Transfer Machine should be activated and should appear on the list of options of on the main screen.

Nobody have a clue about my vanishing girl? D:
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

So there aren't any returning pokemon that you can catch in Isshu outside the Dream World? No returning ones in the Isshu pokedex just the new ones?

Nicknamed: Bacon

Where can I find buffalon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfirenightmare View Post
    For the life of me I can't get to Ice Dragon, I get to the forest part and its a dead end. Anyone got an answer?
    Would someone like to answer this? I'd really appreciate it.

Page 13 of 944 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast